Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics (16054 Views)

Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) / Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Berrymoss(f): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2016
grin
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by NigWritershub: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2016
tell them. Then come back to show us results
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Emmau0091(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Yes you are right. Sullivan chime remains the best in the east.. he made enugu what it looks like today... I hardly hear him talk just go about doing his job like usaid. He should be awarded

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by osita76(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2016
adiguns3:

http://www.punchng.com/obiano-to-critics-im-not-a-hungry-governor/.
Obiano is somehow been pushed to the wall so his reaction is a result of that for me the man is proving his mettle with good governance

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by NwaAdazi: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2016
Emmau0091:
Yes you are right. Sullivan chime remains the best in the east.. he made enugu what it looks like today... I hardly hear him talk just go about doing his job like usaid. He should be awarded

AWARDED or be given AWARD
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Clarinett(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Well done
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by nerilove(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2016
As I see here, he's been pushed to the wall. He's not a talking type. His actions speaks better. He's compared with those in their 2nd term. Haters are just jealous that its not their state or its Igbo. Chime is not in any way near to be the best in the East. Show me what he's done in 8years

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by adconline(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Atlantian:
AS Director of any bank, your take home shouldnt be anything less than a million a month including all entitlements. And let me advise you, its best to keep quiet sometimes. Do you know what it takes to get to position of Director in a Bank ? I dont know Obiano, and I dont fucking want to know him, but give respect to credentials except you are one of those people who have never written and presented any projects in the Uni.
Let me put things in perspective for gullible praise singers like u.. Obiano was Peter Obi's banker thus rising to ED.. Fidelity bank in which he was a director, has a market cap of about N36bn; and he just managed a fragment of portfolio in Fidelity while Anambra has an annual budget of about N120bn with a security vote of N10bn in yr which is just 1/3 of market cap of his previous employer.. He gets to spend N10bn annually as he pleases..
Also, highest paid banking CEO in Naija is Borha-Stanbic IBTC and she makes N177m per annum which is just 1.77% of Obiano's security vote.. Mind u Obiano was an ED!!
It's sheer arrogance to say to Anambra folks that nobody should demand for an account of his stewardship.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Akanaz(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2016
You no what? No matter how hard you try to be perfect, people will always make u feel in somewhat way that aint at all.
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2016
Atlantian:
AS Director of any bank, your take home shouldnt be anything less than a million a month including all entitlements. And let me advise you, its best to keep quiet sometimes. Do you know what it takes to get to position of Director in a Bank ? I dont know Obiano, and I dont fucking want to know him, but give respect to credentials except you are one of those people who have never written and presented any projects in the Uni.
Please you definitely know nothing about banking. When ordinary manager is taking home over 1million in some banks and you are talking of 1million for a director.
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by FashTheGem: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2016
.... “I had already made good money before venturing into politics. I was relishing in the comfort of my house, with swimming pool, basketball court and other good things in the United States before providence brought me here.....

WHAT CONCERNS US WITH UR SWIMMING POOL AND BASKET BALL COURT?
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2016
adconline:
What a crass response. How much was he making when he was a director at Fidelity Bank? Why didn't he publicly declare his assets??

ED of a bank?? Are you kidding me? Mind you most bank execs dont depend on salaries, they get production bonuses and all that, but as a banker Obaino had always been business minded. Even AGMs are living well, talk less of EDs.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by adconline(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

ED of a bank?? Are you kidding me? Mind you most bank execs dont depend on salaries, they get production bonuses and all that, but as a banker Obaino had always been business minded. Even AGMs are living well, talk less of EDs.
Doesn't matter... He never made up to N100m/yr cos he was ED representing Obi's interest and just for gullible followers like u- Anambra security vote a year is N10bn- and he spends this money as he pleases, why can't he be held accountable??
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2016
adconline:

Doesn't matter... He never made up to N100m/yr cos he was ED representing Obi's interest and just for gullible followers like u- Anambra security vote a year is N10bn- and he spends this money as he pleases, why can't he be held accountable??

Oga I am not his followers but an ED of a bank is not broke as u think. The thing is that Obaino is a show guy, a relative of mine used to work at the head office of Fidelity, they know how he does.
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by stonemasonn: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2016
kurupt1:
Chime sullivan remains the best governor ever from the east...........he never made noise just went about his job quietly.
I think its Peter Obi, for leaving behind 75billion naira for the incumbent to work. I know my state governor would have swap the money before handing over. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Bergs(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2016
#willieisworking#fact#trending
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by uzolexis(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Obiano has changed Anambra state for the better. I really envy Anambra pple, they have been blessed with good leadership back to back...anyone that says otherwise is not being sincere.

Rochas my governor angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by omonnakoda: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Atlantian:
How much is a first class plane ticket to the US where he has his basket ball court?
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by FKO81(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
ROYALD:
Willie is a big failure and disappointment Anambra is still where Peter obi left it while willie is busy carrying women, enjoying wine and beer with some layabouts and praise singers. Can any reasonable wealthy man be boasting about his swimming pool and US mansion as Willie is shamelessly doing. It is a pity Anambra is stuck with this party freak a Nikki chronic womanizer who cannot perform
And you master Rochas? grin grin
Enemies of progress trying their best to pull THE BEST GOVERNOR DOWN, imagine the clown ROYALD, and the source? our enemies aren't happy of Obiano's great achievements. Great Anambarians expect more blackmail and propaganda from bitter souls.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by uzolexis(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
ROYALD:
Willie is a big failure and disappointment Anambra is still where Peter obi left it while willie is busy carrying women, enjoying wine and beer with some layabouts and praise singers. Can any reasonable wealthy man be boasting about his swimming pool and US mansion as willie is shamelessly doing. It is a pity Anambra is stuck with this party freak and chronic womaniser who cannot perform

[/s]

Anambra pple have testified to the goodness of Willie in their state.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by HomeOfMe(f): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hehe! Haters have come again. They'renot happy he won sun gov.of the year 2015. If they cld hate and criticise Christ,who cant they criticise-looking for loopholes everywhere. My siblings and I credit my mum's account every end of the month. From that money,she buys a bag of rice or two.provisions,foodstuff and sometimes cash and donates to orphanages and motherless children;but people still criticise her. Obiano,go on and do your thing jooo

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by obibanks: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Aufbauh:

Does he need to state all these to prove his status?
We all know that there is no Nigeria governor that is a poor man before assumption but that does not stop their senseless looting.
All these talk now wash... The more you look the less you see.

Does T. A. Orji count, because those pictures of him in every corner of Umuahia was a sign of poverty to me
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by IkpuMmadu: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
ROYALD:
Not grammatically correct HAHAHAHAHAH functional illiterate petty trader

And we concur and second

My grammar...proud of English but ashmaed of your father's language

Oh the bottom line is that you understood the blunt and blunders in the sentence structure

Can you do the lagoon thing for me pls

But rest in peace in advance

Ikpu oke oyibo

Ok have you concurred and seconded

Onye ihuriho....do that in Google

Ozu nwa beke
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by SMARTKOSSY: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Aufbauh:

Does he need to state all these to prove his status?
We all know that there is no Nigeria governor that is a poor man before assumption but that does not stop their senseless looting.
All these talk now wash... The more you look the less you see.

The man looks humble but with words like this, you'll begin to think that there is so much in the mind that the eyes can not decipher.
Once itz south east,u would hate.Keep hating
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by missionmex(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
kurupt1:
Chime sullivan remains the best governor ever from the east...........he never made noise just went about his job quietly.
just wish he would be given another 8 yrs.
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Mezuzah(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Aregbe rascal come and carry my fridge since you can repair it, I didn't know that he went to technical college
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by henryhemon(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
adconline:
What a crass response. How much was he making when he was a director at Fidelity Bank? Why didn't he publicly declare his assets??

Man was a made man there's nothing cras about it. It's really annonying when people accuse you wrongly even when you 're doing a good job.
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Abagworo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
uzolexis:
Obiano has changed Anambra state for the better. I really envy Anambra pple, they have been blessed with good leadership back to back...anyone that says otherwise is not being sincere.

Rochas my governor angry angry angry

Please mention not Rochas Okorocha on this nonsense thread that has nothing to do with him. Beyond the rhetorics a visit to the 2 States will give the verdict.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo / Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam / Charly Boy: 'Fixing Nigeria With Area Fada' Live Today At Merit House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.