Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction (72127 Views)

Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo / Female Fan Hugs Olamide On Stage At Glo Event In Rivers (Photos) / Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by sokera: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Video please
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by tridavid22(f): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmm...Baddo Himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by Flawlessangel(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
vickvan:
Op pics of the water and drinks being thrown at him or idontbelieveit.

wrong spelling, its adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by don4real18(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wuuworld:
#Remember that Itz only in Nigeria dt 16 +6 =24...

Kakistocracy ti take over in naija system of government ...
The previous government was practising kakistomoboplutocracy and this present one haven't spent up to a year and you are calling them incompetent.
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
When him go mis_yarn for headies him no remember? My regard for the dude don down_grade sef.
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by robay(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:
worse would have happened if he hadn't apologized to DonBabaJay!

It's DonJazzy again..

Don baba, your boy loyal here like Loya milk oo

U are a mad man for dis ur useless statement u make Ur don jazzy self knw fit try am,In his land ? Guy stop ur joke.
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by OrIandoOwoh(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
robay:

U are a mad man for dis ur useless statement u make Ur don jazzy self knw fit try am,In his land ? Guy stop ur joke.

Which land? Bariga or the whole of Lagos?
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by vickvan(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Flawlessangel:

wrong spelling, its adonbilivit
Try spell words correctly, it helps.
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by jamjo: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
demo4ril97:
Biafrans at work Baddo awon enemies Olamide, Donjazzy is involved you know!.

But street ti take over u av blow and diariz nofin any fuckinq soul could do about this BABA IYALAYA ANY DISSER!.

Is this hate or are you an idiot ? What do you have with Biafrans you don't like them , they want go their way and leave your God forsaking Country but you people don't want that please can someone tell me who is fooling who . Please come out and confess your love for Biafrans we know the truth you can't live without them.
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
imsuboi:
oily artist. this dude is only popular because of the hype by yoloba media. his songs (along with Lil kesh's tracks) are pure unadulterated thrash. undecided

ode... anu e se mi undecided
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by mrphate(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
this is the right time to activate ghost mode....®
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by raphchima(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
demo4ril97:

But street ti take over u av blow and diariz nofin any fuckinq soul could do about this BABA IYALAYA ANY DISSER!.

common sense is not common nw i see why that is been said...
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by Dantee005(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
ademega:
I think this guy get too much mouth. who are his goons? too much mouth.
dnt wori wen 'Awon goons' catch u,u go know.....
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by Codyt(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
vickvan:
Op pics of the water and drinks being thrown at him or idontbelieveit.
My point! grin

Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by adonbilivit: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
vickvan:
Try spell words correctly, it helps.
like flawlessangel said its adonbilivit...being correct is relative, adonbilivit is the correct spelling on here.
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by Flawlessangel(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
adonbilivit:
like flawlessangel said its adonbilivit...being correct is relative, adonbilivit is the correct spelling on here.

lol so i called u out unknowingly?
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by engrjacuzzi: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
I was there....on the stage is bovi doing his business.

Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by ItuExchange(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by adonbilivit: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol so i called u out unknowingly?
I get called out unintentionally at least five times daily
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by chamboy(m): 2:27am On Feb 23, 2016
imsuboi:
oily artist. this dude is only popular because of the hype by yoloba media. his songs (along with Lil kesh's tracks) are pure unadulterated thrash. undecided
go get ur own Yibbo media and hype ya own..
Iranu abacha
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by Brixston(m): 4:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Olamide's mouth will soon put him into big problem.. You can cook for the whole village to eat, bt if the whole village should cook for you.. You and that ur goons no go fit chop am finish.

1 Like

Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by Flawlessangel(m): 6:05am On Feb 23, 2016
adonbilivit:

lol that's what you get for having a username that's one of the most popular nairaland words
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by mamajaz(f): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Chanchit:
Lmao! After that kind of warning, the throwee/thrower won't want to continue with his actions.
Got me cracking "throwee, thrower".
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by mamajaz(f): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2016
AkupeMBANO:
When him go mis_yarn for headies him no remember?
My regard for the dude don down_grade sef.
Congrats, it doesn't stop the final taking over of street back to back. and hmmmm we have left thrash for LAWMA
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by adonbilivit: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2016
grin
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by mamawin(f): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Wetin concern Biafra with stage show again? I can see you don't practice what you wrote on your signature.
you really hit d guy gidi gan
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by LilTyRoNe: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
demo4ril97:

But MR Afonja and what concerned Biafrans on this act,it was your fellow Afonja brothers that threw the drinks/bottles at their bad mouth afonja bro too. If that was phyno you will see that igbos will give him proper respect,not throwing bottles at their bros, and by the way holamide too dey make mouth wetin e fit do that what he's been treating everyone with goons goons and touts, leave them what is he a guy using "street" as a facade mchteeeeew
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by mamajaz(f): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
adonbilivit:
Proud boy
Re: Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction by adonbilivit: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
mamajaz:

Proud boy
I am humble to the core.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out / Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress / Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.