Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Rate My Website Please - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate My Website Please (2072 Views)

Cant Load My Website, Please Help / Greeneagles.org, New Website, Please Review / Can I See Your Website Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Website Please by bug24(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2009
{{{{ inserts WANDE COAL's album into my home theatre, listening to bumper to bumper, waiting to see what I-NO-GO GREE minded kolitos will say }}}}
Re: Rate My Website Please by kolitos007: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2009
@yawa-ti-de
You have made a seriously valid point, and it made me go hmmmmm, I must say I won't have viewed it that way, what you are saying is right, but I just believe you can't get it all right all the time, there is the case if the person enters the wrong number.

Well that's not the fact, but your point is valid, most of my clients, have been through other clients, but they have been on my site first to look at my portfolio of work, then contacted me after, but not using the contact form.

Thank you for your excellent points yawa-ti-de, I have made changes to the form though, but I will have a think about your point more.
Re: Rate My Website Please by remoranger(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2009
@kolitos
I seriously suspect that your are deliberately been mischievous. But in the event that i am wrong, then you GOT some SERIOUS issues MAN. i Will kindly suggest that you consult your local shrink.
Re: Rate My Website Please by yawatide(f): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2009
kolitos, it's all good. As I said earlier:
Does it mean I am always right? Far from it.

I stick to the aforementioned quote cool
Re: Rate My Website Please by kolitos007: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
Right how ever sent me a message here is the point, why will you want to remain in the contact me page when you have already sent a message. I don't get that

@remoranger, we all have issues, how am I been mischievous when I am just trying to hear peoples opinions smiley

But I enjoyed the rant and sticks that where given, besides if I don't bring this up are we gonna have any thing to talk about
Re: Rate My Website Please by Handsome1: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2009
i rate your site 1
Re: Rate My Website Please by bug24(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2009
kolitos007:

Right how ever sent me a message here is the point, why will you want to remain in the contact me page when you have already sent a message. I don't get that
grin grin

I'll suggest u put up some kinda page locker on the contact us page, which doesnt allow ppl to stay there more than 1 minute, since the forms keeps accepting empty posts.
grin grin
Re: Rate My Website Please by kolitos007: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
@bug24

Thank you for your message, I know its you because my system says its from someone living in Port Harcourt, you didn't have to be like that though wink

Name: Arrogant
Email: arrogant@arrogant.com
Subject: stop being arrogant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Suspend A Clients Site Due To Non Payment? / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / How To Make A Lot Of Money By News On Buzz Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.