Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? (675 Views)

The Price Of Dollar Is Falling - So Is The Price Of A Premium Business Website / Manufacturer Cautions CBN Over Sale Of Dollar To Bdcs / Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? by Viciyke(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2016
I was driving along Kaduna Street close to fruit Market in Port Harcourt when I discovered that one of my car tyre is getting flat. So I just drove to one vulcanizer close by to help me n pump d tire up. After he was done I gave him N100 which is the normal fee we pay per tyre in ph but the man jokingly said. "Ah ah Oga, ur moni na N200 oh, dollar dey scarce n expensive now". I was kind of shocked. But I laughed over it n drove of.
So am curious, wat business does vulcanizer n dollar have?
Re: Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? by kellz0(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2016
oga when the dollar is high it affect even the common cause everthings will high it price so he is not wrong if he charge you 200# cause is not his fault is the change nigerians were shouting and killing for.!
Re: Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? by joefredd006(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
guess the air now comes in short supply

1 Like

Re: Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? by capnies: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2016
yes
Re: Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? by Danniewil5: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Viciyke:
I was driving along Kaduna Street close to fruit Market in Port Harcourt when I discovered that one of my car tyre is getting flat. So I just drove to one vulcanizer close by to help me n pump d tire up. After he was done I gave him N100 which is the normal fee we pay per tyre in ph but the man jokingly said. "Ah ah Oga, ur moni na N200 oh, dollar dey scarce n expensive now". I was kind of shocked. But I laughed over it n drove of.

I'LL SO MAKE SURE YOU PEOPLE REGRET EVER EATING PEOPLES MONEY!! IT'S 3WEEKS NOW SINCE I WON'T AND 48HOURS HAS TURN INTO 3WEEKS YET I STILL CAN'T SEE MY WINNING!! GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS! IF IT WAS MY HARD EARD MONEY I USED TO BET AND WIN THEN YOU GUY HAS REFUSED TO CREDIT MY WINNING FOR NO REASON....GOD WILL MAKE YOUR CHILDREN CHILDREN SUFFER IN THIS LIFE AND THEY WONT BECOME ANYTHING! THEY WILL ALL END UP HAS ARM ROBBERS AND PROSTITUTES!!

PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD BET HERE! THEY DONT PAY WINNINGS ANYMORE THIS GUYS ARE OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY ARE ONLY HERE TO GATHER MONEY AND FINALLY CLOSE DOWN! PLEASE THIS INFORMATION CAME FROM AN INSIDER WHOM THEY REFUSED TO PAY SALARY AND THEY PERSON JUST EXPOSE THEM! PLEASE DONT BET YOUR MONEY WITH 9JAPREDICT! THEY ARE NOT OPERATING ANYMORE! I WON SINCE 3WEEKS NOW YET I CANT SEE THE MONEY REFLECT ON MY USER ACCOUNT IT'S BEEN 3WEEKS AND THEY TOLD US IT'S 48HOURS!! PLEASE DONT STAKE YOUR MONEY WITH 9JAPREDICT!!
Re: Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? by tamonokare: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Viciyke:

Pls I want to ask you about computer games business. I reside in Portharcourt.
Re: Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? by udemzyudex(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Most Nigerians like to take advantage of any situation whether good or bad.
Re: Is A Vulcanizer Suppose To Complain Of High Cost Of Dollar? by ayojohn4real: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yes nah, no be money him dey take buy fuel for him engine ?? mind u na $ dem take price the barrel of petrol for international market oo

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is Mini Importation Business / Welcome To The World Of Financial Freedom / What Business Can One Do With 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.