Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) (1012 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) by mercy1998(f): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2016
We all want to post that perfect picture on our Instagram or Facebook account but because of the quality we fear. As a model myself I have learnt the better way of taking perfect pictures with my phone or anyone's phone for that matter. you don't have to own an IPhone to look great even with your Nokia you can still have a beautiful picture.

Lightning. Light is SO important. I always take shots at day time and outdoors, if possible. In winter that’s crazy because there are not many hours of sun. But even in Summer just make sure that you take pictures standing in the shade but your camera should be exposed to the sun or light not you.
If you are inside the House Taking pictures facing your Window with your curtains open is the best.

If you have a smart phone take so many pictures even if it's 100 I take so many pictures and choose the only ones I like myself don't be shy we all want to look Good on our memories.

To avoid a double neck especially girls just move your head a bit forward and ensure that your neck is straight.

Taking a full body picture requires someone to do it for you so make sure that it's a patient friend or sibling so that they can take you a lot of pictures with different poses. Your camera quality does not really matter.

Make sure you smile even if you don't take out your teeth just show happiness in your pictures it is the best way to do it.

Let me show you some of my pictures or you can follow me on Instagram @thatonyathela or Facebook Naomi Nyathela
Re: How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) by mercy1998(f): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2016
More
Re: How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) by Jennydoris(f): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Your sampling method is unique. The pictures are beautiful too. Well done oo!
Re: How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) by eve007: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Nice,i like kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) by Ginaz(f): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2016
Is it really necessary to post a pix with you in your bra

I dont get this, are you showing us your styles or you showing us your half unclad pictures You gat to be specific babe cos I ain't buying it.
Re: How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) by kniru: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2016
ok oooo...seen..yu sha fyn small
Re: How To Take Perfect Pictures (pics) by onlyteez4(f): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hi, if you want to buy wholesale trendy tee shirts, you can contact with Only Teez for buying tees at wholesale rates.
Visit at: http://www.onlyteez.com/
Contact at: webmaster@onlyteez.com

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival.trending Wedding Gown! / Seductive Ankara Aso Ebi Styles That Can Beat Up The Date / Coconut Oil In Warri? Holla At Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.