Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Jonathan's ADC Reveals Who Collected N10 Billion For PDP Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's ADC Reveals Who Collected N10 Billion For PDP Chiefs (634 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Gani Adams Collected N10.6b From Jonathan; EFCC Should Probe Him - OPC Leaders / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jonathan's ADC Reveals Who Collected N10 Billion For PDP Chiefs by tommykiwi(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2016
Colonel Ojogbane Adegbe, the Aide-de-camp to former president Goodluck Jonathan has opened up on his role on the N10 billion gift for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). The ex-aide to Jonathan, who is presently helping the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) with investigation over some fraudulent dealings in the immediate past administration, said that the former Special Assistant (SA) on domestic affairs to the former president, Waripamowei Dudafa, should be called to account for the cash. According to The Nation, an EFCC source quoted the ADC to have said when the suitcases containing the cash were brought as messages for the president, he merely handed them over to Dudafa, adding that military law forbids him from opening any message meant for the president, unless it was clearly stated. “The ADC has spoken with investigators. He said when the suit cases containing the N10billion were brought as messages for the ex-President, he did not open them but he handed over the items to SA Domestic Affairs. “He said as ADC, the military law forbids him from opening any message meant for the President, unless directed by the C-I-C. “So, it is only the SA Domestic Affairs, who has sneaked out of the country, who will need to provide the list of beneficiaries. This is the status of the case. “If Dudafa does not show up, we may declare him wanted in connection with the N10billion cash or seek the court’s permission to attach his property.
“We are exploring mutual legal assistance with some countries to fish out Dudafa wherever he is hiding abroad,” the EFCC source informed. Colonel Sambo Dasuki, who is still in detention over the $2.1 billion arms procurement deal had in his statement of witness/accused person which has been filed in the high court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), revealed how there was a transaction between his office and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). “That I am aware in November, I cannot remember the exact date. My office requested the CBN to exchange N10billion from the account of the Office of the National Security Adviser domiciled in CBN. “The money was for delegates that attended the nomination convention for the PDP presidential nomination. The money was paid and sent to Hon. Dudafa(SSAP Household) and ADC(C-I-C) for distribution on the instruction of the President,” the statement read. The N10 billion withdrawn from the oil block account at the CBN for PDP delegates to its nomination convention has already generated a lot of uproar, especially because it was released on the approval of the former president. The news of Adegbe’s revelations is coming after a denial written by the military personnel’s legal adviser, Chief Ogwu Onoja (SAN), where he expressed shock and disbelief over the report of his arrest. Adegbe had been quoted to have said that Nigeria will boil if he reveals what transpired under the last administration. But the lawyer of Jonathan’s former aide denied that his client ever made such controversial statement against the former president during his interrogation at the EFCC office

source.....https://www.naij.com/738497-jonathans-adc-efcc-custody-blows-hot-reveals-role-10bn-cash-gift-pdp-delegates.html

Re: Jonathan's ADC Reveals Who Collected N10 Billion For PDP Chiefs by Oladimejy(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2016
L
Re: Jonathan's ADC Reveals Who Collected N10 Billion For PDP Chiefs by youngaz(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Sometyms i wonder if it iz jonathan i shuld blame or diz heartless nd selfish people unda him.......a money dat iz meant 4 some people only 1 of u will vamoose it It iz true dat nigeria has money bt it iz in d hand of individuals......u people shuld jst imagine it dat wat if PDP had entered we wouldn't av known anytin about dasuki metuh nd co. dey will still b busy looting nd yet some people on diz forum are praying 4 dem 2 enta cum 2019 By d power of God am serving nd dat i always pray 2 lift nigeria it will neva appun.....some people cannot even afford 2 meals a day yet some are looting as if diz govt iz there father's inheritance........oh God Almighty neva may we witness an administration lyk dat of jonathan again in nigeria because diz so called looters can even snatch money 4rm beggers beside d road sef gringrin

STC!!!!!! Hurraygringrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's ADC Reveals Who Collected N10 Billion For PDP Chiefs by Mynd44: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2016

(1)

Rice / Jimeta Police Explosion Was Caused By Seized Boko Haram Bomb:Police Spokesperson / Obey Supreme Court Order, Lawyer Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.