Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents (2156 Views)

Vacancy: Port Harcourt Residents Only (VACANCY CLOSED) / Port Harcourt Residents Only / Vacancy For Port-hacourt Residents Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents by lawisong(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2016
It is predicted by the WHO that by the year 2020 70% of people living in sub-saharan Africa will either suffer or die of one chronic disease or the other. This situation can only be remedied by educating the people of this region on how to prevent these chronic diseases which include cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
In that light, the American Center for Disease Control (ACDC) in partner with CSR LTD is recruiting health educators living in Port Harcourt to carry out free health talks in organizations, churches, schools, etc. In order to spread the message faster and save millions of lives. CSR LTD were among the organisation that sensitized the public during the ebola era and helped put the deadly disease in check. It is an internationally recognised organization. The training takes one week and then successful participants are dispatched to carry out their activities. Payment is in US dollar and educators have chances of travelling to other african countries to train and educate others. Better still, this job can be done alongside your normal job because you choose a convenient time or day to go for your public presentations. This is your opportunity to say goodbye to poverty and unemployment.

If interested and you live within port Harcourt, interview is on wednesday, 24th February, 2016 at No. 5 Aba Rd besides Hannah's fast food, opp. Stanbic Bank, 1st Artillery, by 8:am.

Requirement: You will be asked for an invitation sms containing a reference code. Just tell them that you were invited by the ref. code is CSR/OK/295LI. Its very important you have the code handy or else you wont be granted an interview.

Good luck!
Re: Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents by lawisong(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Mr. Salis send a pm rather. Thanks
Re: Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents by drthiery(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2016
U guys are confirmed scammers..... Telling people to pay 13500 to get the license... .. .taking money from people who dont have and wasting their time.... . please nobody... I repeat.... Nobody should pay any money to dis bastards..... Time wasters
Re: Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents by macaranta(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Scam...that fair lady hope you're not the idiot posting this stuff and deceiving people.you all deserve to be arrested .
Health talk ko...health walk ni
Re: Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents by lawisong(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Michael Obi chose to play football and is highly successful, His classmate and childhood friend Ikechukwu Paul who grew up and played street soccer with him didnt succeed in football and ventured into something else. Ikechukwu will be a FOOL to go about telling people that there's no success in football just because he it didnt favour him, because there are countless others who are reaping d benefits of a successful career in soccer. If u fail in a business due to fear, selfishness and stinginess to invest in your future, you have no one but urself to blame. Rather than discourage others from taking a step to better their future, keep quiet and wait for buhari to spoon feed u with daily manner from Aso rock. You exposed ur low intelligence by Calling a registered and internationally recognized business a scam. Have u seen a scammer that has a permanent office address and has been operating there for over a year? The address is still there. I bet u to called the attention of the EFCC or police if u dare. Nairalanders are more intelligent and only failures like u will listen to ur devilish discouragement.
Re: Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents by Super1759: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
I have gotten invite more than 5 times from these people. I didn't apply. I don't know them.. So why recruiting monthly abi daily if you guys are that good?
Re: Give Free Health Talks And Get Paid In Dollars. For Port Harcourt Residents by drthiery(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Look at dis intelligent slowpoke... . Blabbing nonsense.... Dat ur office at artillery does it have a sign post??.... . Ño... .. A registerd company using a one room shop dat has no written or drawn sign post indicating C-STEP RESOURCE.. .. Scammers of the highest order.... A company dat cant afford to give its prospectives employees a bottle of water from 8am to 5pm of sitting down in a hot room(shop) in d name of interview.... D Thunder wey go fire una still dey do press up........ My friend dat wastefully registered with you guys is currently regretting it. I will soon bring army to take u guys out of dat place.... Kneeling down and worshipping their Oga (chairman)... Stupidity of d highest order..... I comment my reserve till u post anoda nonsense

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies / Wartsilla Marine And Power Service Nigeria Graduate Trainee / Hobark Oil And Gas Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.