Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Governors Responsible For Fall In D Naira!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Responsible For Fall In D Naira!!!! (513 Views)

We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors Responsible For Fall In D Naira!!!! by KnowAll(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2016
There are too many naira chasing to few dollars. Who are in d driving seats of these too many Naira, well if u would like to know Governors and other Poltical exposed thieves in power. The average Nigeria probably need about 500 dollars BTA when travelling.

But many of our Governors want to be instant millionares in dollars and d only way they can do it without d authorithies getting to know about it is for these Governors to sought that fund from d black market irrespective of d exchange rate.

The truth is that no hard working nigerian would want to exhange their Naira for 400 to 1. But the Governors and other Political expose persons spend funds allocated to them with wanton abundance knowing they did not sweat for this fund. Even if naira is 1000 to 1 these people with an instiable desire of becoming a millionaire in dollars would stop at nothing in other achieve this their wack, sick, and greedy plan.

I am 100 % in support of 2 tier exhange rate. It would reduce theft in d corridors of power. Let those that desire dollars desperately go to the black market.

Fayose that is screaming blue-mother has not done one thing in his state since sworn in. So I am not surprise he his a cry baby becos now he has to steal 400 naira to get 1 dollar in a time of dwindling allocation from the centre.

I think the 2 tier exhange system should be left as it is. cool
Re: Governors Responsible For Fall In D Naira!!!! by KnowAll(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Abi wetin na think my people?
Re: Governors Responsible For Fall In D Naira!!!! by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
KnowAll:
Abi wetin na think my people?

Not only Governors but all of us. I can bet that most wealthy people right here on Nairaland hurriedly bought Dollars when it was 300 to import cars for personal use. The reason is because we know it must lose value till it peaks around 800 so the earlier the better for foreign goods.
Re: Governors Responsible For Fall In D Naira!!!! by KnowAll(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2016
The truth must be told. Buhari cannot fight Govenors on his own side but d only mechanism that can stiffle corruption in d states is my deliberately distorting d value of d Naira through d central bank.

Governors need 400 million to get 1 million dollars. In such circumstances they have no option than to start working in their state.

Together with d BVN d 2 tier foreign exhange has dealth a big blow to would be corrupt Governors.

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Tourism As Alternative To Dependence On Oil / Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States Against Terror / PDP House Caucus: Anti-corruption Battle Losing Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.