Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I (53830 Views)

How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by Daniel058(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Chai our bloggers can lie.. Before dem say na 15, not now e Don turn 17

1 Like

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by GodpunishBuhari: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
talktonase:
wondering what a 17yr old of this generation will know about the ancestral stool his asss is sitting on?
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by USDRONE(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Teen King? Solomon in the making. May God grant him wisdom and understanding to rule his people.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by IAfrica: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Igbo with traces of Benin influence.

1 Like

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by rhymesnoni(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Aha!!!!!, Lucky boy.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by SoNature(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
showblack:
But wait ooo. Shey the king don marry... no fit happen for yoruba land jawe

And who cares weda it can happen in Yoruba land or not?!

1 Like

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by tanteta(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Loyalty looks beyond age..... Keep it kool my friends culture is sacrosanct.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by Emokai3(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2016
where are the elderly men who bowed?
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by SoNature(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Kenai:
"There are no Igbos in Delta State or the South-South! I know this because I can sense it from my hood in Osogbo."

- Zombies

There are Igbos in Rivers and Delta States.

These are initial symptoms of Oshogbo weed, you know grin

4 Likes

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by HRich(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2016
Kolababe:
See earlier thread abiut the new 17-Year Old King. https://www.nairaland.com/2945274/chukwuka-noah-akaeze-emerges-ubulu-uku-delta-king

He is the new youngest king In Nigeria now! 17 year old Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I (pictured above), was recently Installed as the king of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State following the death of his father, Obi Akaeze Edward Ofulue III who was kidnapped and subsequently murdered last month by unknown gun­men. Long live the king. Continue to see more photos...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/elderly-men-bowing-for-17-year-old.html
89 year old OBJ bowed for 48year Old OBA.

How about?

You just have to understand that they are not Bowing for the man/boy who's been seen, but to the THRONG which is older than them.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by delightf(f): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2016
God helphim,nd keep the evil ones eyes far from him,this boy is too small to be a king who nos the tradition nd sacrific perfomed onhis head,maybe he ll also ve 2 wives
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by HRich(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2016
Emokai3:
where are the elderly men who bowed?
If you had googled it, you would have had more answers to your question.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by unitysheart(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2016
johnshagb:
His mum is ruling the kingdom indirectly grin

Empress Dowager in Chinese tradition.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by HRich(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2016
delightf:
God helphim,nd keep the evil ones eyes far from him,this boy is too small to be a king who nos the tradition nd sacrific perfomed onhis head,maybe he ll also ve 2 wives
What are you even saying? UZZIAH was 14 year old when he became the King of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by Ferdinandu(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2016
They are giving respect to the throne not the boy. An Igbo adage always say that when honor is being given to the throne, the king on the throne always think that he is the one being honored.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by mulattoclaro(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Where are those noise makers such as Ugomba, tonychristopher, cheruv and co? Have you seen it that Anioma people trace their history to Bini and not the other way round? Are those not evidence of Bini influence? Anioma people are not igbo people but Bini people. They answer igbo names as a result of the proximity with other igbo neighbouring villages.

1 Like

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by Omenkata: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
mulattoclaro:
Where are those noise makers such as Ugomba, tonychristopher, cheruv and co? Have you seen it that Anioma people trace their history to Bini and not the other way round? Are those not evidence of Bini influence? Anioma people are not igbo people but Bini people. They answer igbo names as a result of the proximity with other igbo neighbouring villages.
[/s]
Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by Progressive01(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Culture is such a beautiful thing. smiley
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
sorextee:
lucky guy.. him no go think of marriage again, as him go get wives, slaves and concubines at his disposal..
Did I hear u say slaves? dude.... only servants exist right now.... we re the 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by mulattoclaro(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
martineverest:
After, all these Ibos will claim anioma is theirs.. Is that not Benin attire..... Take it out leave it, all monarch in delta are from oba palace
don't mind them. All they do is rant day and night. No Anioma person denies his or her Bini heritage. I have two friends called Theophilius Iwegbuzor Ayomoh and another friend called Amaka. They've never for once agreed that they're igbos. They get angry when you call them igbo. Theophilius is from Agbor and Amaka is an Ukwuani person.

1 Like

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by mulattoclaro(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!
see this one.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by blacq2009(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2016
Yesterday he was 15 years. Today he's 17 . How time flies?
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2016
like the egbankes...i went to skl for yrs wiv guys dat has igbo names like chidiebere orji but i knew yrs later he was from egbanke in edo state and i was lost for mins until my mum explained me..abudu in edo is 5mins by okada to agbor..now beat dat!
mulattoclaro:
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by kMezaya: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Congratulations to the new Obi of Ubulu-Uku.
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by mamawin(f): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2016
akatekpe:
This one youthful life is gone already. Only in nollywood a young king e.g Yul Edochie and Jim Ikye stil goes clubbing and wearing earrings, carrying strippers into the palace.The young lad will certainly miss a lot of fun as a young boy
you're right. 1. he's just lost his youthful life. 2. one of reasons I don't like watching Nollywood films, so unrealistic. 3. many things will be done on his behalf that he cannot even comprehend. I pity the mother, can't be my humble self. lai lai
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by mamawin(f): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2016
akatekpe:
This one youthful life is gone already. Only in nollywood a young king e.g Yul Edochie and Jim Ikye stil goes clubbing and wearing earrings, carrying strippers into the palace.The young lad will certainly miss a lot of fun as a young boy
you're right. 1. he's just lost his youthful life. 2. one of reasons I don't like watching Bollywood films, so unrealistic. 3. many things will be done on his behalf that he cannot even comprehend. I pity the mother, can't be my humble self. lai lai

1 Like

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by marshborn(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2016
SoNature:

There are Igbos in Rivers and Delta States.

These are initial symptoms of Oshogbo weed, you know grin
Why you dey reply am? e be like say you get strength.

3 Likes

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by chiefobdk(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2016
martineverest:
After, all these Ibos will claim anioma is theirs.. Is that not Benin attire..... Take it out leave it, all monarch in delta are from oba palace

yoruba boi.

did u not see his chiefs with thr Igbo red cap.

ugomba biko bia furu Anuofia nkea.

5 Likes

Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2016
A king is a king regardless of age... respect his office!!!
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by Generalkorex(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2016
talktonase:
wondering what a 17yr old of this generation will know about the ancestral stool his asss is sitting on?
his fathers elder brothers would take charge of the throne.
Cos the boy was even brought frm The UK. And he had gone back to uk to continue his education
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by Generalkorex(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2016
mamawin:
you're right. 1. he's just lost his youthful life. 2. one of reasons I don't like watching Bollywood films, so unrealistic. 3. many things will be done on his behalf that he cannot even comprehend. I pity the mother, can't be my humble self. lai lai
the mother cant do anything the issue.
FYI the dude is back hn UK
Re: Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I by GreyLaw(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2016
People are so funny. So Anioma people are from Bini origin, but their language is a version of Ibo language and their names are full-blooded Ibo names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 / King Mswati Buys 19 Rolls Royce Cars For His 15 Wives / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.