Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (67935 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by francizy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:
do you know who I am I don't need anybody's money I'm contesting to better the lives of my people I'm not going to steal anybody's money incase you don't know Ifeanyi Ubah is rich ifeanyi Ubah is wealthy.

Ifeanyi Ubah during the gubernatorial debate for Anambra state elections some years back.

Naija don suffer
He can do it grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha... Ifeanyi Uba is an idîotic he-goat...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by wayodude(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Naijas like magic and miracles so even if he said he can make the exchange rate £1 to 50kobo overnight and finished off his statement by saying business is secret, most people Nigerians would sadly believe it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by okitz4(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
the guy said d FG should seize all his Assets if he fails, y not try him and let's see?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by kvngveektour(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Teacher:I can build a duplex in 3days and construct an aeroplane in one week.How is this achievable

Pupils:by the mouth!!!

#Potter's wheel

pg.87

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by mauriceju2(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Stop talking like these before you end up disgracing yourself, when it come to business there is no tribe that can challenge Igbos, they can do anything when it come to practical business, they can grow any type of business and provide impossible business solution , e.g. After the civil war it took igbo’s nothing and no time to build their town and cities back without the help of any government, can the Boko Haram north east build their town back after war like Igbo’s without the help of government? Despite the fact that Jorubas stole all their money in billions and give them back only 20 pounds they still come back with full force and surpasses both Yoruba and Hausa in term of business and development, without the war no other tribe will see Igbo back, every kobo they had was taken away by Yoruba but they still build up with nothing to the level you are seeing now, if Igbo man is talking in term of business if you are a Yoruba or Hausa don’t go there because you cannot challenge them , Yoruba man wait for enemies to kill themselves then they go after the spoil, Hausa reap where they did not saw because a demon called Allah told them so, Ask Ifeany to advice the government instead of ignoring him he may have something that may shock you because they are expert in business, im not Igbo but i won’t deny this truth
Bevista:
Ordinarily, I should not comment on this thread since Ubah has not mentioned how he would go about it. However, for the benefit of those who might get swayed by his cheap claims, I'll say something.
---
The exchange rate (PRICE of dollars) is determined primarily by SUPPLY of dollars (through exports, FDIs, foreign borrowing, etc) and DEMAND for dollars (through imports, payments of foreign school fees/medical bills, online purchases, etc). The NET flow of these transactions determine the Balance of Payments (BOP) account with the Central Bank. Elementary economics tells us that when demand exceeds supply, prices go up!
---
Coming back to Nigeria, it is well known that oil accounts for 95% of our FX earnings. As oil prices have collapsed from ~$100 in 2014 to ~$30, our supply of dollars has dropped tremendously. This is even worse when one considers that our cost of oil production is ~$20/bbl, meaning that our dollar revenue from oil has dropped from ~$80/bbl to ~$10/bbl. On the demand side, the request for imports are increasing. With such supply shock and increasing demand, there is only one way for the exchange rate to go. This is basic economics and has nothing to do with Emefiele or Buhari, except you are simply being mischievous or grossly ignorant.
---
When oil collapsed from around $147 to $38 due to the 2008 Global Financial Crisis (GFC), Nigeria had a Foreign Reserve of ~$62bn. The then CBN Governor had to spend ~$20bn from the Reserves to meet import demand thereby preventing devaluation/depreciation. Between 2011 & 2014, oil price was above $100, meaning that the administration never had a dollar supply problem and so could maintain a stable exchange rate. Fast forward to late 2014 when oil prices slid to ~$60, the CBN had to devalue the Naira twice within a period of 6 months (Nov 2014 & Feb 2015) because the Reserves were too low (<$35bn) to deplete to support imports. Now in 2016, oil prices are around $30/bbl while FX Reserves is less than $28bn. The supply shock has reached unprecedented levels, yet demand for imports has not decreased. There is absolutely no way that the exchange rate can stay below N250/$. Simple economics says that price will continue to move till a new equilibrium is reached where demand equates supply.
---
There is no policy from Emefiele, Soludo, Greenspan, Bernanke or any other Central Bank governor that can strengthen the Naira in the near term. Except we want to completely deplete the Reserves or go to the IMF to borrow SDRs just to meet import demands. Brace up folks, if oil price collapses to $20 (thereby increasing the supply shock) the exchange rate shall hit N1000/$ and I repeat, this has nothing to do with Emefiele or Buhari but simply economic forces. The only thing that can save the Naira is either for SUPPLY of dollars to increase (through high oil price) or DEMAND to reduce. Since we do not have control over the supply side, we can at least focus on managing the demand side.
---
So Mr Ifeanyi Ubah, you have zero knowledge on what you are talking about. With all the money you made from the last government, you can start by building a refinery or some other manufacturing facility (like Dangote) to help us substitute for imports. That would help the Naira more than you seeking cheap consultancy from the government. Or except you want to broker a deal for the government to give amnesty to your Dasuki-Gate friends, so they can bring out stashed up dollars from soakaways and graveyards to support the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by ahmadmuazu5(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
We saw Buhari that said naira will equal to dollar
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by cruzclinton1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
menacetosociety:
Why is it that u Anambra people are loudmouth mofos?always bragging

Dude is our destiny to be rich.......if e vex u.....go lay egss

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
we all know?why generalising?speak for yourself,don't be addicted with the word WE or OUR,he made a voluntary statement,it's not as if people woun't be around to monitor him when he start implimenting his idea,now my question is,why do u bend on shutting a man off,without allowing him prove himself,he even went as far as asking federal government to seize all his property ,if he faill within one month,my dear there is nothing you will say that will make me to accept that shutting him off is the best idea,look there is no harm in trying thing's,that's where my logic is based
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bevista:
Ordinarily, I should not comment on this thread since Ubah has not mentioned how he would go about it. However, for the benefit of those who might get swayed by his cheap claims, I'll say something.
---
The exchange rate (PRICE of dollars) is determined primarily by SUPPLY of dollars (through exports, FDIs, foreign borrowing, etc) and DEMAND for dollars (through imports, payments of foreign school fees/medical bills, online purchases, etc). The NET flow of these transactions determine the Balance of Payments (BOP) account with the Central Bank. Elementary economics tells us that when demand exceeds supply, prices go up!
---
Coming back to Nigeria, it is well known that oil accounts for 95% of our FX earnings. As oil prices have collapsed from ~$100 in 2014 to ~$30, our supply of dollars has dropped tremendously. This is even worse when one considers that our cost of oil production is ~$20/bbl, meaning that our dollar revenue from oil has dropped from ~$80/bbl to ~$10/bbl. On the demand side, the request for imports are increasing. With such supply shock and increasing demand, there is only one way for the exchange rate to go. This is basic economics and has nothing to do with Emefiele or Buhari, except you are simply being mischievous or grossly ignorant.
---
When oil collapsed from around $147 to $38 due to the 2008 Global Financial Crisis (GFC), Nigeria had a Foreign Reserve of ~$62bn. The then CBN Governor had to spend ~$20bn from the Reserves to meet import demand thereby preventing devaluation/depreciation. Between 2011 & 2014, oil price was above $100, meaning that the administration never had a dollar supply problem and so could maintain a stable exchange rate. Fast forward to late 2014 when oil prices slid to ~$60, the CBN had to devalue the Naira twice within a period of 6 months (Nov 2014 & Feb 2015) because the Reserves were too low (<$35bn) to deplete to support imports. Now in 2016, oil prices are around $30/bbl while FX Reserves is less than $28bn. The supply shock has reached unprecedented levels, yet demand for imports has not decreased. There is absolutely no way that the exchange rate can stay below N250/$. Simple economics says that price will continue to move till a new equilibrium is reached where demand equates supply.
---
There is no policy from Emefiele, Soludo, Greenspan, Bernanke or any other Central Bank governor that can strengthen the Naira in the near term. Except we want to completely deplete the Reserves or go to the IMF to borrow SDRs just to meet import demands. Brace up folks, if oil price collapses to $20 (thereby increasing the supply shock) the exchange rate shall hit N1000/$ and I repeat, this has nothing to do with Emefiele or Buhari but simply economic forces. The only thing that can save the Naira is either for SUPPLY of dollars to increase (through high oil price) or DEMAND to reduce. Since we do not have control over the supply side, we can at least focus on managing the demand side.
---
So Mr Ifeanyi Ubah, you have zero knowledge on what you are talking about. With all the money you made from the last government, you can start by building a refinery or some other manufacturing facility (like Dangote) to help us substitute for imports. That would help the Naira more than you seeking cheap consultancy from the government. Or except you want to broker a deal for the government to give amnesty to your Dasuki-Gate friends, so they can bring out stashed up dollars from soakaways and graveyards to support the economy.
Professor i greet you, A man who is classified as a business tycoon in this country, who is a billoniare, who has been active in the oil sector says something, you are here lambasting him with your ''basic economics''. As na you sabi pass deliver us MOSES

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Eebrahym(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mekzmoney:

Sum nigerians would never appreciate good tin.
He promised to bring it dwn to 200 and all we need is to pray it works, and ur here mocking him. undecided
U tink he can't do it or what? undecided

Exactly, his pori pori father can't achieve it

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Princewell2012(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
abuc:
Consulting him will not cost the Government anything since he intend to offer free
advice. Anyone with credible ideas to save our Naira is required to share them as
soon a possible.

Forget ethnicity, religion and political interest. Nigeria is currently in a very big
danger and its time we all come together and share ideas on how we can save our
economy from total collapse rather than promoting propaganda, lies and deceit all
in the name of protecting our political interest.

Ifeanyi Ubah and anyone with information that will stabilize our Naira should offer
their solutions as soon as possible. Things Are No Longer at Ease
Thank you my brother, God bless you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Princewell2012(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
tomakint:
Chief Ifeanyi Ubah how do you intend to achieve that? Our balance of trade is negative, global oil price has fallen, we are a consuming economy, we run an expensive system of government that bites hard on capital expenditure but caress recurrent expenditure, our FX is below $30 billion, and many indices aiding the free fall of Naira. So Sir, how do you intend to achieve that?

He is offering a free service, why don't you give him the chance first

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Princewell2012(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

Stop the grammar and give him a chance, besides he has not asked to be paid or given appointment.
God bless you my brother, don't mind him.
Since he know too well, why didn't he go there and do the needful.

Instead to encourage him. Hatred everywhere.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Amucha: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
---
---
---

That is the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. The textbook knowledge is not working yet you you are feeling big to consult. Consult Uba and let him tell Nigerians how he is going to do the magic instead of dismissing his claims with a wave of hand. He talked confidently. You said he has Zero Knowledge on what he is talking about? and he is a billionaire? well, let us consult him, I think we need this knowledge now cos we can't be doing the same thing and expect a reversal.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by KingTom(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

Hahahahahaha... Ifeanyi Uba is an idîotic he-goat...
but a very astute business man wink

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by lukjee: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
All ur analysis here fall within the four wall of the classroom which I call the box, and thinking within that box is what's make the difference between the university professors of this world and the billionaire business men of this world, as u can see after ur analysis u don't see any way forward, u just hit a breeks wall and u stopped, and this is where the billionaire of this world continue from and that is what makes the difference between u and ur university professors and those people that belongs to the Dallas billionaires club. So when the talk u should keep quiet.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by lukjee: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
All ur analysis here fall within the four wall of the classroom which I call the box, and thinking within that box is what's make the difference between the university professors of this world and the billionaire business men of this world, as u can see after ur analysis u don't see any way forward, u just hit a breeks wall and u stopped, and this is where the billionaire of this world continue from and that is what makes the difference between u and ur university professors and those people that belongs to the Dallas billionaires club. So when the talk u should keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by lukjee: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=Bevista post=43148209]Ordinarily, I should not comment on this thread since Ubah has not mentioned how he would go about it. However, for the benefit of those who might get swayed by his cheap claims, I'll say something.
---
---
---
---
---

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Bevista: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Amucha:
That is the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. The textbook knowledge is not working yet you you are feeling big to consult. Consult Uba and let him tell Nigerians how he is going to do the magic instead of dismissing his claims with a wave of hand. He talked confidently. You said he has Zero Knowledge on what he is talking about? and he is a billionaire? well, let us consult him, I think we need this knowledge now cos we can't be doing the same thing and expect a reversal.
And why does he need special consultations to help his country in a crisis period? Many Nigerians have been preferring solutions to help the economy, whether their solutions is right or wrong. But Ubah is a typical capitalist who wants to first milk the government of consultancy fees before prescribing his recommendations. Let him say it out and if I find merit, I'll apologize to him.
---
Being a successful business man has nothing to do with being a sound Economist.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Elxandre(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bevista:
Nobody is stopping Mr Ubah from sharing his views. He was on air yet he could not say what he believes can save the Naira. Why does he want special consultancy to help his country. A lot of Nigerians debate our problems and solutions openly on air so that others can hear and enrich the debate, but Ubah want consultancy from the government before he can advise them. So much for patriotism.
For God's sake, Nigeria has nothing to lose by even listening to what he has to say, even if it ends up to be total rubbish!
Shouldn't the government even listen to what a multi billionaire has to say at least?

Chances are he's smarter than most NL analysts who aren't near as astute as him financially.

Pheww!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Elxandre(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
simplycarro:

Simple.
Because their taste for exquisite imported items is not as high as that of Nigerians.
Which of these countries have you been to?
I can tell you for sure that Ghana has way more imported products compared to Nigeria.

Say what you know.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by onyxo76(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
mcgaius:

You wonder?but you believed PMB's 1usd = 1 naira.thats f00lishzess on your part
did i ever mention that i believed that buhari will turn $1=1 naira...stop putting words in my mouth.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Elxandre(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by aariwa(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
---
---
---
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by muredo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
---
---
---

Infact,ori e ti pe ju,
What a perfect ANALYSIS!!!
I respect your brain

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by arent88(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
mauriceju2:
Stop talking like these before you end up disgracing yourself, when it come to business there is no tribe that can challenge Igbos, they can do anything when it come to practical business, they can grow any type of business and provide impossible business solution , e.g. After the civil war it took igbo’s nothing and no time to build their town and cities back without the help of any government, can the Boko Haram north east build their town back after war like Igbo’s without the help of government? Despite the fact that Jorubas stole all their money in billions and give them back only 20 pounds they still come back with full force and surpasses both Yoruba and Hausa in term of business and development, without the war no other tribe will see Igbo back, every kobo they had was taken away by Yoruba but they still build up with nothing to the level you are seeing now, if Igbo man is talking in term of business if you are a Yoruba or Hausa don’t go there because you cannot challenge them , Yoruba man wait for enemies to kill themselves then they go after the spoil, Hausa reap where they did not saw because a demon called Allah told them so, Ask Ifeany to advice the government instead of ignoring him he may have something that may shock you because they are expert in business, im not Igbo but i won’t deny this truth
my frnd shut up u ar nt igbo i guess u are french abi. i can realy see why they call u guys chest beaters.smh
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by lastpage: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
240naija:

The Publisher of The Authority newspapers, said that if the President Buhari-le federal gov­ernment consults him, he could re­store the nation’s currency to an ex­change rate of N200 to one US Dollar within one month, thereby arresting the slide in the Naira which is virtu­ally crippling the economy.

The Chairman of Ifeanyi Ubah Football Club, however did not say how he was going to bring the Naira down to an exchange rate of 200 per dol­lar, but said the government could seize everything he owns if he failed to do this within one month, if given the mandate.

Chief Ubah also affirmed that he was not involved in any way what­soever in the $2.3 billion Dasuki­gate arms deal that involved the for­mer National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki, ......."I did not know Dasuki. TAN nev­er received money from Dasuki or the People’s Democratic Party. We did what we did in the interest of the na­tion PDP and for posterity.

He said following the controver­sies trailing the #Dasukigate, it has be­come necessary for him to extricate himself from allegations that himself and the non-governmental organisa­tion, Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN), were in anyway in­volved in the sharing of the arms deal money.

LIAR FROM THE PIT OF HELL!

Dont worry, you will still cough-out the Money you and your SaTANoids were paid, by #DasukiGate and GEJ, to say rubbish online.
Foolish SaTANoid, no be only to consult you, .. na to JAIL YOU and your co-SaTANoids

All the "Uba generations" are CROOKS and CRIMINALS

Oju'ole ree......Oole!
tongue

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
A student was scored low by his Professor because he proposed to deliver mail the very next day. Professor said it was IMPOSSIBLE. Shortly afterwards,FedEx was born.
In July 2015, Billionaire businessman Aliko Dangote said the Naira would trade 500 to 1 against the U.S. Dollar,many called him an illiterate.
Ubah,another Billionaire businessman says he will make the Naira sell at 200 to the dollar and abuses is being hurled at him. Were he to be an American or European Economist he would have been hailed as a saviour without asking HOW he would perform such an action. Let's give Nigeria and Nigerians same chance as we would give the first world.
I understand quite well the determinants and dynamics of exchange rates as outlined by Bevista but Ubah has staked his business if he fails to do as he claims.
Business is Secret.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by lastpage: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
jon1:
A student was scored low by his Professor because he proposed to deliver mail the very next day. Professor said it was IMPOSSIBLE. Shortly afterwards,FedEx was born.
In July 2015, Billionaire businessman Aliko Dangote said the Naira would trade 500 to 1 against the U.S. Dollar,many called him an illiterate.
Ubah,another Billionaire businessman says he will make the Naira sell at 200 to the dollar and abuses is being hurled at him. Were he to be an American or European Economist he would have been hailed as a saviour without asking HOW he would perform such an action. Let's give Nigeria and Nigerians same chance as we would give the first world.
I understand quite well the determinants and dynamics of exchange rates as outlined by Bevista but Ubah has staked his business if he fails to do as he claims.
Business is Secret.

Only IGNORANT folks like you hail and hail people because of their skin-color or because they are Billionaires.

If he has anything useful to say, let him say it publicly NOW..... otherwise he should shut Up

Please get an Education and STOP HAILING Nonsense!

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by daphor11: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
tomakint:
Chief Ifeanyi Ubah how do you intend to achieve that? Our balance of trade is negative, global oil price has fallen, we are a consuming economy, we run an expensive system of government that bites hard on capital expenditure but caress recurrent expenditure, our FX is below $30 billion, and many indices aiding the free fall of Naira. So Sir, how do you intend to achieve that?

Seun Okinbaloye asked how he would achieve it, he said,"thats why am a consultant"

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
lastpage:

Only IGNORANT folks like you hail and hail people because of their skin-color or because they are Billionaires.

If he has anything useful to say, let him say it publicly NOW..... otherwise he should shut Up

Please get an Education and STOP HAILING Nonsense!

Lastpage!

Why are you so mad? You wanna deny me of my "constitutional' rights to be ignorant? cheesy
Take a chill pill boy. The enlightened ones would extricate sarcasm from my post.
Attitude like this is what keeps you on the last page.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' by ndigbo: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bugatie:

Stop the grammar and give him a chance, besides he has not asked to be paid or given appointment.
That was not grammar, the guy simply spoke the truth following simple Economics principles!

The guy was only asking, how, Ubah intends to achieve what he said on Channels TV!

Which by me, has not said anything wrong!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) / Otedola Escorts Dangote To Renew Driver’s License In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.