Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger (618 Views)

Beating Barcelona Will Be A Christmas Gift For Madrid / We Will Do Our Best In Russia, Mikel Promises Nigerians / Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger by aolumaxi(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2016
For Wenger to have said this, he must be high on Oshogbo weed grin

Arsene Wenger believes his side will never have
a better chance of defeating Barcelona than when the two sides
meet on Tuesday night.
The Gunners host the European champions at the Emirates
Stadium in the first leg of their round of 16 Champions League tie
on Tuesday, with Barca heavy favourites to triumph.
But Wenger, who has beaten the Catalan club only once in his
managerial career, feels his team can come out on top if they
"have a go at them".

"It’s our best chance no matter how big the chance is," he said.
"We have to take it and have a go at them. I believe in these big
games, in the first tie at home, we can’t be stupid.
“Many times we’ve won away and at home we have conceded. We
have to find a good balance between defending and attacking.”
Arsenal, who were knocked out of the Champions League by
Barcelona in 2010 and 2011, as well as in the final in 2006, will
contest the second leg at the Camp Nou on March 16.

Source: http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2016/02/22/20592132/this-is-our-best-chance-of-beating-barcelona-wenger

click like if u think arsenal will win, share for FCB
Re: This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger by Mjshexy(f): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
He obviously has to support his team but am so sure my Barca boys won't let me down, i really can't wait...

1 Like

Re: This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger by ikubch(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2016
aolumaxi:
For Wenger to have said this, he must be high on Oshogbo weed grin

Source: http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2016/02/22/20592132/this-is-our-best-chance-of-beating-barcelona-wenger

click like if u think arsenal will win, share for FCB
There has never been a time when a dog had the best chance to kill a Lion!
Re: This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger by Segadem(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
ikubch:

There has never been a time when a dog had the best chance to kill a Lion!
see u? it is because big dogs has not met with a cub (lion's pikin)
Re: This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger by ikubch(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Segadem:
see u? it is because big dogs has not met with a cub (lion's pikin)
Is Barca a cub?
Re: This Is Our Best Chance Of Beating Barcelona - Wenger by Segadem(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
ikubch:
Is Barca a cub?
hmmm u got me grin

(1) (Reply)

TOUCHING Video:mikel And Ighalo Hangs Out With Disabled Young Boy Abubakar Harun / Will Smith And His Wife Shot Dead At Scene Of Crash / Manchester United Boss, Jose Mourinho Joins Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.