Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Who Is Ashamed Of The Entity Called Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Ashamed Of The Entity Called Nigeria? (410 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ashamed Of The Entity Called Nigeria? by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Nigeria is a great country, no doubt. my opinion about this great entity called Nigeria is that at the moment she(Nigeria) is likened to a "dry bone" which surely will rise again.

i was in a very hot debate with few friends at the week end over issues affecting Nigeria. in their submission, most of these guys(my friends) believed that Nigeria is as good as dead. Reasons adduced to this is that internationally, nigerians are not accorded the respect a citizen from the giant of Africa should have. Asides the corruption pandemic which has ravaged naija to her very foundation, the multi fundermental problems bedridden Nigeria remained a nightmare our leaders will never be able to solve and this will remained so because our leaders are very corrupt, self centred, greedy, lack focus and above all berreft of ideas and wisdom needed to treat the different ailments ravaging the health of Nigeria.

Successive govts keep coming up with different visionless visions for Nigeria yet we stil remained where we are even worst since after independence. Economically, Nigeria is now riding on a wheel chair. for how long this movement on wheel chair will be i can't tell. But the fact and bitter truth remain that an average nigerian is no longer proud of his/her fatherland. Movement in drooves out of the country through very uncoventional and risky means is on the increase.

Untill every problems confronting us as a nation is addressed by our leaders which i strongly doubt, nigerians may never be proud of their father land.
Re: Who Is Ashamed Of The Entity Called Nigeria? by PAINGAIN: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2016
I am not ashamed of nigeria, i am ashamed of nigerians.
Re: Who Is Ashamed Of The Entity Called Nigeria? by alexory23(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Your god father! ni....hahaaa.what's wrong with this new generation sef,even if Nigeria don't want to fall,must you destroy it with yur mouth? even America has her own challenges,Ghana just recovered,everybody is trying their best to her great,you use mouth destroy Nigeria, that how i change my status in facebook to Nigeria,only to discover that all my friend are gone,they are afraid of Nigerians,cos of pple like yu. and i can't add Nigerians cos if it not ponography,it will be gosship about politicians or star artists,and Nigerians can post bad news! (e.g accident) like say na so so wetin dem dey find for internet be that,they ill com put the link"read full story".... GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates And Gives Libya Deportees Cash Prizes / What Buhari Discussed With China President / Good News! Abducted Osun State Government Officials RELEASED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.