Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,857 members, 7,866,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) (31343 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by Juliaann(f): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
STORY FOR THE gods.

2 Likes

Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by segebase(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
tru lyf story
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by dimeji1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
I hope your brother is a lawyer because you will one need to defend you.

cool cool
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by Vokians(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lack of contentment. You Want To Get Rich Overnight.
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by dokJ: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Robin Hood
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by Lordspicy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
DolaPat:
that is the main problem of Nigeria, as i can see....... Poor boy robs and we condemn him, police will catch and kill him maybe, yet our supposed leaders are robbing us everyday, they have stolen the future of the youth,police can never catch those ones,lol and here we are at the moment.....TOO BAD

thank God boss

1 Like

Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by deebrain(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
God has indeed forgiven you..... But behold, He that the father loveth, He correcteth.......

Dem never slap you for prison before....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
PATHETIC
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by Gracito(f): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
DolaPat:
that is the main problem of Nigeria, as i can see....... Poor boy robs and we condemn him, police will catch and kill him maybe, yet our supposed leaders are robbing us everyday, they have stolen the future of the youth,police can never catch those ones,lol and here we are at the moment.....TOO BAD
my dear, poor boy or not, I don't want to know, they've not stolen from you before, until they do, then you'd be able to empathise with us. They should go and rob the politicians if they want to rob, not poor people suffering the way they are too. Since 2011, he hasnt gotten enough to settle down with, #smh
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by FODA(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
It is the act of robbery that makes you a robber,not wher or why u robbed.
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by evilmontana(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
storyy!!!!
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by prince985(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
hob:
Robbery doesn't pay.............quit now
at least his brother is now educated so every other thing is history
Re: I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) by nextprince: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
These may be among the nlders calling north and Islam all sorts of names 4 a minor offence grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent / Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.