Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Samsong Or Etcetera? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Samsong Or Etcetera? (1018 Views)

Something Is Terribly Wrong With Olamide And Lil Kesh - Etcetera Writes / New Music || Samsong Ft Midnight Crew || Oba -standnetwork Tv / New Video: Etcetera – Ring The Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsong Or Etcetera? by obiem(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
These are two budding talents; i wouldn't say they're upcoming, cos they are not. They are both talented! I have taken time to listen to both, especially their hit tracks ''Bianule by Samsong and ''Land of the rising sun'' by Etcetera (the song he did about the civil war that made me shed tears). A difficult decision to make between the two, but i prefer etcetera. What do u guys think?

Re: Samsong Or Etcetera? by lalaboi(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2009
Samsong hasnt been to relevant. . . .he's good and had some sollabo with legends lik onyeka . , .and since then he's filtered himself off. . . .Etcetera bytheway has been doing well and he won an award for best recording on hiphopworld awards. . . . though i think its underserved for the song but the guy the try sha. . . .etcetera for me pls
Re: Samsong Or Etcetera? by blinx(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
Samsung has a more powerful voice but i prefere Ecetera's music. Inshort i'm addicted to his music.
Re: Samsong Or Etcetera? by dominique(f): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
et cetera's voice has more soul in it, also love samsong (esp the collabo with onyeka) though he has been below the radar for a while now.

(1) (Reply)

. / Cool Dance Songs To Bring In The New Year On This Statutory Holiday / Samklef Noni got new track - Paradise (Better than Molowo noni?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.