Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

M.j And 2pac.who Would Have Been More Relevant? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.j And 2pac.who Would Have Been More Relevant? (763 Views)

Best New Year Music So Far! Hearttouching And More Relevant Than Fuel Subsidy / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.j And 2pac.who Would Have Been More Relevant? by Slaypac(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
i think it would have been pac
Re: M.j And 2pac.who Would Have Been More Relevant? by Slaypac(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2009
was m.j more useful to the people than 2pac.
as 4 me i think pac was more relevant.not only through his messege but also through his songs,although m.j was more of an entertainer than pac.but dats d way its suppose to be,u cant be a preacher and entertain people at d same time.d truth has to be told and u and i no dat d truth is bitter,and obviously i cant offer my visitor vineger in order to entertain him,u give him something sweet abi?
m.j was d king of pop and pac was the greatest rapper(exept 4 doz hu think odawise,pls get me i dont mean best i mean greatest).m.j helped change d music entertainment scene with his dance steps,and he sang 4rm his heart,all his songs are so electrifying dat u feel his passion.m.j also had songs dat carried msgs along with them like heal the world,black or white,u r not alone,we are the world,dont stop till u get enough.pac was d aggressive kid who cudn't bear d suffering of childhood and he wanted to be heard.but he was not only heard he was singled out for greatness.unlike m.j hu didnt practice ALL he preached when he sang it doesnt matter if u are black or white after turnin to a white man,to me he was only kontradiktin himself.pac lived d life he preached about although stubborn til death, but pac was more relevant because he had more songs dat had msgs dan m.j like unkonditional luv,dear mama,mama's just a lil girl,changes,life goes on,keep ur head up,do 4 luv,so many tears,white mans world,my block,young niggaz,brendas got a baby,who do u believe in,baby dont kry,never had a friend like me,believe me d list is endless.
m.j lived 4 50years with a muscial kareer dat kovered 3 decades and impacted d world and is a little famous dan pac but pac only lived 25 years kan u see d greatness in pac,he impacted d world in just 25yrs with a musical kareer dat lasted of 5years.yes yes m.j had impacted so many charities and sold over 700copies of all his albums,dat was because he entertained.but hey d truth needed to be told about wot was happenin in d communities among blacks and also their relationship with whites.pac covered a range of issues such as black on black crime,police brutality,brotherly luv,how women should be treated,hope 4 a better day and so on.pac was not just a rapper,he was also a human right activist and a poet.
check out these poems
Love Within a Storm
We mad love within a storm
in the midst of passion and chaos
somewhere, somehow our true bond
of friendship was lost

In the eye of the storm
The rain always falls harder
Those who prevail this trauma
will learn 2 bring their love farther

But now the storm has passed
and the seas of our friendship R calm
But as long as I live I will remember
the love within the storm

What Can I Offer Her?
All of my life I dreamed of meeting one
with immense beauty, and once I found her
I would charm her and she?d be mine
forever

I have found her and indeed she is all
I wished for and more but she is
not charmed nor intrigued. Then I
think 2 myself "What can I offer her?"
The tears warm my eyes and blur my
vision. I stick 2 my stance of bravado
and give her the same uninterested look
she gave me. She was so beautiful
But what can I offer her.

Fallen Star (For Huey Newton)
They could never understand
what u set out 2 do
instead they chose 2
ridicule u

when u got weak
they loved the sight
of your dimming
and flickering starlight

How could they understand what was so intricate
2 be loved by so many, so intimate

they wanted 2 c your lifeless corpse
this way u could not alter the course
of ignorance that they have set
2 make my people forget
what they have done for much 2 long
2 just forget and carry on
I had loved u forever because of who u r
and now I mourn our fallen star

The Rose That Grew From The Concrete
Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.

Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.
And Tomorrow,
Today is filled with anger, fueled with hidden hate.
Scared of being outkast, afraid of common fate.
Today is built on tragedies which no one wants to face.
Nightmares to humanity and morally disgraced.
Tonight is filled with rage, violence in the air.
Children bred with ruthlessness cause no one at home cares.
Tonight I lay my head down but the pressure never stops,
knawing at my sanity, content when I'm dropped.
But tomorrow I see a change, a chance to build anew,
built on Spirit, intent of heart, and ideas based on truth.
Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong ideas of pride.
I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.

In The Event Of My Demise

In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow's Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise

(1) (Reply)

5 Of My Best Songs On Myspace. / Modenine Out With 'badman' Remix! / Naija Hiphop- Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.