Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Help With List Of Pplytechnics That Yaba Tech Has Placed Ban On: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With List Of Pplytechnics That Yaba Tech Has Placed Ban On: (623 Views)

See The First Higher Institution In Nigeria Since 1908... Not YABA TECH / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools / Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With List Of Pplytechnics That Yaba Tech Has Placed Ban On: by Blossom8: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2009
Pls can any one help me with the list of polytechnics that Yaba Tach has placed ban on for HND. That means if you have an ND from those Polys, You should not consider Yaba for HNd because they will not admite you.

Pls anyone with useful informaion should help me as soon as possilbe.
Re: Help With List Of Pplytechnics That Yaba Tech Has Placed Ban On: by Memunah(f): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
hi,finished my ND at yct,dey dnt accept skuls like The polytechnic ibadan,offa poly,iree poly and some oda ones but those are d ones i can say for now and moreover dey accept female from some of dis schools.its all about luck and knowing the right ppl dat can help u out!best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Unilag Unilag / Kwara State University / Lasu Part Time Interview Date ( Festac Campus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.