Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations (1122 Views)

Africans: The Punching Bag Of Other Nations By Kevwe Odogun / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / Is Crude Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by sunjongs(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
Brothers and sisters it is not news that other nations do not mean well for us as there sanction any thing from Nigeria. My paypal account was closed because i was from Nigeria. lets all talk with one voice and make God put us in an enviable possition where they will need to beg us to have our visa.
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2009
sunjongs:

Brothers and sisters it is not news that other nations do not mean well for us as there sanction any thing from Nigeria. My paypal account was closed because i was from Nigeria. lets all talk with one voice and make God put us in an enviable possition where they will need to beg us to have our visa.

Wow, do you think that'll ever happen. I hope it will but it'll take a miracle

1 Like

Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by sunjongs(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2009
@ MissAsaju Wow, do you think that'll ever happen. I hope it will but it'll take a miracle
With God all things are possible. And you can agree with me that Jesus got all his followers today with just 12 person. Nigerians who want to see this country grow will outnumber 12. we can make it with God on our side. if you are ready just start thinking of global solutions i am rest assured those guys will one day apologise to us.
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by Nikky23Luv(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2009
Waoh! God will make ur dream a reality.

1 Like

Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by sunjongs(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
Waoh! God will make ur dream a reality.
That's the spirit! Nigerians are good people and Nigeria is a great nation
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by Goldminds(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2009
A blessed nation is always an envied one.Lets concentrate our time,energy ,abilities and resources towards making Naija a nation of our dreams.We are too blessed to be ignored.Abi how you see am?I think that the west is yet to differentiate b/w the Naija of the colonial,military era aand our present day Naija.Its not our fault that they have not shed this toga.let go ahead and view us from a transistor mindset,we are moving forward at supersonic speed, a new breed with a true creed and without greed.Make we dey carry dey go jo!!!!!!!! God dey!!

1 Like

Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by sunjongs(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
The fact is even when you buy online, there will be bold enough to state there can not guarntee shipment to Naija. I stay in Cross River State of Nigeria, I have lots of business transactions in lagos with people i can not spot or recognise, when I meet them face to face and to God be the glory this guys have never failed me for once.
some time i give my goods to drivers to deliver for me, without taking down their numbers and before you know it my client calls thanking me for reciept of his goods.
A still wander if this naija stigma is due to political reasons or its for real. Nigerians are good poeple who lives in a great nation.
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by Myluv1: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2009
You people ought not worry a lot; your prayers have already being answered!
That's the main reason of you voting me in as your Saviour come 2015 pere!
If ur patience can't sustain u till then cry cry then U are not a worthy Nigerian(known for their resilience)
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by CGKing(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
Sorry girl, feel ya. it happend to me too. But its not their fault. Nigeria has a fundamental problem which constitutes a threat to other ppls. We dont need to pray to God to make us whateva, we have to talk to one another.
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by sunjongs(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
[b]Nigeria is a great country with lots of good ppl as well as bad ppl, but my brother it is not just peculiar with Nigeria alone even those countries that try to sideline Nigeria and Nigerians, have done worse things, that should justify Nigeria from being blackmailed and yet there are still in the good books.
As a nation, we need to realign our values and so on, i agree and we are on course with the rebirth Nigeria campaign of the Obasanjo regime and re-brand Nigeria campaign of the current Y' adua's govt this guys should see the desire of good things in our expressions. to think that the world has written Nigeria and Nigerians off, is enough to make us Seat up and try to be solutions so others can as well seek our help. I heavily believe God will do great things in our very eyes. I am patiently waiting to see these Western world practically beg Nigerians to help them. just like there chose our CBN governor to lecture them on the global economic crises, and so on i want to have these kind of good news coming out of Nigeria. If we don't say we are, no body will notice us. we have good people that our government should work with, i am talking of people with visible results who are accountable and have travelled out to see good things and can duplicate those things here. we can be very confortable in Nigeria. at least CRs is better than how it used to be. that means Nigeria can be better, if we do the right things and if we pray for the right things our leaders and followers will do the right things
You people ought not worry a lot; your prayers have already being answered!
That's the main reason of you voting me in as your Saviour come 2015 pere!
If ur patience can't sustain u till then then U are not a worthy Nigerian(known for their resilience)
we are talking of the little contribution u can make as from now hence to make Nigeria a better place to live in and not procrastination.[/b]
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by CGKing(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
If you show ppl what, where and how to personally, practically and effectively contribute to the change, I'm sure alot of ppl would be willing. As for me, the little contribution i may have for now, is adding the voice of the dissatisfaction of the Nigeria ppl thru wateva channel is available to me and helping to change some of the ugly popular mindset.

Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4Vl3tsCd0 or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4Vl3tsCd0
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by sunjongs(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
Insert Quote
If you show ppl what, where and how to personally, practically and effectively contribute to the change, I'm sure alot of ppl would be willing. As for me, the little contribution i may have for now, is adding the voice of the dissatisfaction of the Nigeria ppl thru wateva channel is available to me and helping to change some of the ugly popular mindset.

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4Vl3tsCd0 or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4Vl3tsCd0

I Thank you for that contribution, peace to men of good will
Re: Dear God Make Nigeria A Blessing To Other Nations by sunjongs(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
For me, if govt could just be focus on electricity good roads and water, Nigerians can handle other things. or what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Bursts Atm Fraud Syndicate In Nigeria. / What is the most precious gift... / Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.