Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

A Female With Ond Accounting Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Female With Ond Accounting Needed Urgently (585 Views)

OND Accounting For Stockist. Ikeja Lagos / I Urgently Need Someone With Ond Accounting For Employment / Personal Assistant Wanted - Must Be Between The Ages Of 22 And 27 With OND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female With Ond Accounting Needed Urgently by solarbaby: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
A reputable Solar Energy Company need the service of a FEMALE with the following requirement;

OND qualification in Accounting
Not more than 26years of age.
Staying around Ikeja and environs.

If you strictly meet the above qualifications, kindly forward only your CV to foluso.awokunle@arnergy.com on or before Thursday 25th February, 2016. Shortlisted apllicants will be contacted the following day.

Best Wishes

1 Like

Re: A Female With Ond Accounting Needed Urgently by Olusharp(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
what about males?
Re: A Female With Ond Accounting Needed Urgently by solarbaby: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Olusharp:
what about males?

Im sorry but the opening is just for females only. It is due to the fact that the technical section of the company is dominated by males and we desire a change in the commercial section. just for gender balance.
Re: A Female With Ond Accounting Needed Urgently by wumyett: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pls I have Ond in bus admin can I apply?

(1) (Reply)

Blue Lodge Catering Limited Job Vacancies (9 Positions) / Americancdc Jobscreening / Career Opportunity At Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.