Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Foreign Degree Through Distance Learnig - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Foreign Degree Through Distance Learnig (1098 Views)

Why You Should Get A Foreign Degree / ONLINE FOREIGN DEGREE --- ACCEPTED IN NIGERIA? / Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Degree Through Distance Learnig by jahrule: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2009
pls can someone enlighting me more about the acceptability of foreign degree through distance learning especially that of university of london distance learning in nigeria labour market. considering of discrimination in nigeria labour market. how acceptable is the degree in nigeria? pls i need a urgent reply so as to make a decision. thank you
Re: Foreign Degree Through Distance Learnig by gabng(m): 2:09am On Jul 11, 2009
Guy, I advise that you go for it if you have the funds. On completion you get the same degree as those who went to the UK to study at any of the univerity of london institutions (London School of Economics, Goldsmith etc)
Re: Foreign Degree Through Distance Learnig by Rebarobyn: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2009
just be sure the school is accredited by the appropriate authorities , there are a number of fluke and unauthorised institutions running in the UK, be very sure, i think very few UK online programmes are accredited i.e university of london, university of liverpool smiley
Re: Foreign Degree Through Distance Learnig by jahrule: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
Rebarobyn:

just be sure the school is accredited by the appropriate authorities , there are a number of fluke and unauthorised institutions running in the UK, be very sure, i think very few UK online programmes are accredited i.e university of london, university of liverpool smiley
thanks a lot
Re: Foreign Degree Through Distance Learnig by nelsonose: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2010
Pls seek proper cearification from the federal ministry of education and perhaps fed min of external affairs to be properly guided.

(1) (Reply)

Info On Niger Delta University / Jamb Admission Status Checker - Error / What Courses Are Eligible For Ptdf Scholarship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.