Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Shocking; Isis Says Jesus Is Coming Soon..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking; Isis Says Jesus Is Coming Soon..... (613 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking; Isis Says Jesus Is Coming Soon..... by mbishi: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Raqqa Media Center
Islamic State fighters parade in Raqqa, Syria, in an undated photo posted in June by the Raqqa Media Center, an ISIS-controlled organization.
CALGARY, Canada (Christian Examiner) – Islamic State terrorists are announcing they are part of the apocalyptic end times prophesied in the Koran and that Jesus will appear soon to defeat the armies of Rome thus beginning the countdown to the end of the world.
This prophetic interpretation was hinted at by the leader of the grisly beheadings of 21 Coptic Christians earlier this month as he pointed northward in the grisly video of the killings, saying, "We will conquer Rome, by Allah's permission."
ISIS believes it is setting up a showdown with the armies of Rome in northern Syria and then a final showdown with an anti-Messiah in Jerusalem.
NOW LOOK AT THIS PROPHET MESSAGE POSTED BY THE SERVANT OF THE LORD FROM KENYA, Sir,Madam IF WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND,IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE LEFT….JESUS IS REAL COMING BACK,EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO HIS IMMENENTLY COMING BACK.

On 18th February 2016, in a very shocking and a very heavy vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD presented before me somebody that He had sent to speak with me. This person then told me: ‘“The Way Things Are Going on The Earth, I Think The Rapture Is This Year; It Really Has to Be This Year.”’
REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Be Grateful As A Christian / Ministry Of The Holy Spirit / See What A Catholic Priest Was Caught Doing In Lagos. Wow!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.