Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

kindly print before u submit ur biodata online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / kindly print before u submit ur biodata online (1640 Views)

Plz Submit Ur Petition About WAEC Exam Cheat In Ur School Here / What You Should know about State Uni before u register for jamb / Ui Biodata Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by fataiiyo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
kindly print before u submit ur biodata online
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by Adams247: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2009
Fataiiyo, This is Anderson, the guy from Enugu. Please can you help me. I've been trying to submit my SSCE without much success. The fifth column for the 5th subject does not contain any of the subjects in my SSCE result. Please hiw can you help me. I'll owe it to you. Thank you so much.
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by fataiiyo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
select any subject that is available and put d7 or f9,
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by copyandpaste: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2009
Fataiiyo gud work may god bles u.Please in colum exam no and exam centre.What are we supporse 2put?Pls am confused.
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by fataiiyo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2009
in this case just mail ur code to the uni
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by fataiiyo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
U that have problem in ur subject uploading, go and re-try now. they have done something on it.
bxt of luck
fataiiyo:

select any subject that is available and put d7 or f9,
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by shegzy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2009
@fataiiyo, u are really doing a great work on here, i will join u soon
smiley
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by bighead1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2009
@fataiiyo
the thing is still negative
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by fataiiyo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
let me check if i can assist.send ur details to me so that i can help you out fom d ict
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by shegzy(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2009
hope u gonna do it asap?
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by ba2undey(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2009
F.t you dey try oh, my prayer bi say make God reward you oh. Tell Segzy say he too dey try but make he try put more effort ok.
I still dey Lag dey enjoy myself but as soon as the strike is over or there is any new development in school please let me know abeg ok.
Halla at all your wife for me oh. lata
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by fataiiyo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
TUALE!!!
nice coment man, ago hala u as soon as any develp gas for skul.
safe
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by humph007(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
To all incoming Jambite,

Hey guys, i just have a little but very important thing to tell you concerning your upcoming interractive session ok? just be calm and do not listen to anyone that tells you that interractive day of yours is the most dreaded. Listen, i did the interractive session thing once and believe me, if u will all adhere to keeping your mind at ease and just be focus, the sky is the limit and you are not gonna encounter any problem. For more info am at your service, on [b][i]07037227882 Bye for now
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by fataiiyo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
@HUMPH007
NICE TO READ THIS KAIN OF MESAGE FROM YOU, U HAVE A GOOD JOB

@ ALL JAMBITES:the interactive is not difficult, just try to be ur sef on that day.
above all: Be prepared n some day ur chance wl come.
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by humph007(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Fataiiyo
Thanks for that complement man. I remember during my own time of this interractive magic thing, i was told a lot of things that will scared me off before that day and at the end of the day i could not find the reason why i have to be scared off and out of 5 questions i got 4 correctly and the last one, i proved Too Know of a character. {Q. 5} Mention 2 neighbouring countries of Nigeria, i mentioned five. Isn't that funny people?
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by lekan89(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2009
Fataiyo pls i need ur help.i did not print the confirment page i want u to help me av been calling ur no but is not available pls help me.
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by Nwoke: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2009
Fataiiyo, Anderson here. Just wanna assure you that I walk about with the promise I made you. You Know what I'm talking about. If only you can afford to be patient with me, I'll certainly surprise you.
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by Beebsyn(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
fataiiyo:

IF u are one of those that mistakenly submit without printing of confirmation page, u can hola me on here as soon as possible for prompt solution.0806220748one
hi guy, am nt able to print the confirmation page, so wot shld i do?
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by darrytoz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2009
hello GREATEST UITIES perspective and also to those in school already it nice sharing some nice info on this site.
@fataiiyo u are a good fellow and keep up the good work u are doing with the information u are dishing out to we here in lag and also the world in general.
NAIRALANDERS it nice knowing this site or is there any conspi.
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by freezze(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2009
Will the date for the closing of the form be extended, cos the result aspect is not responding fine, or guys whats the way out, please anyone with links could let me know on 08023340threesixsix
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by fataiiyo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2009
not at all !!!
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by sleekyguy: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2009
sup Fataiiyo u ve been of great help to us on here, so Thumbs Up,pls what kind of question should we be expecting when going for the oral Interview?
Re: kindly print before u submit ur biodata online by harsix: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
hey guy i need ur assistance,i ve filled d ui form on line very well,but i was unable to print out my page ,someone recommended u to me dat i should contact u ,is there a way dat u can take in assisting me.if u ve a way to help me get in touch with me on dis no 07032288006 or send me a message to d no so dat i will know it is u.waiting 4 ur call or message

(1) (Reply)

Atswa September 2009 Examination / Nnami Azikiwe Admission List Is Finally Out! / 2010/2011 Unical And Unibuja Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.