Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) (4672 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures / 8 Reasons Why Davido Is Better Than Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by balash(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just saw on frontage the wizkid / Linda ikeji bashings and I saw the comments about Linda been richer than wizkid. I was so surprised but I needed evidence so off to Google and networth site gave me the detailed evidence.

And I could remember wizkid has been shouting about wealth even before Linda got her 1st million. In all I think whatsoever you know how to do best, keep to it and be very dignified and professional about it and surely it can get you to every height even more than most of this people you look up to.

#Adekunlegold -pickup for the road to succes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by StPete: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
This ends the whole discussion.

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by afroniger: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well, I don't know. But Linda doesn't receive the caliber of endorsements that our artistes command, asides album sales. Some of them charge as much as $100,000 per show. They are way more visible internationally than Linda which adds tremendous value and currency to their income generation potential in ways Linda can only wish. So based on these factors.....

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by benedictnsi(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is a fat lie...... When linda Ikeji blow sef

D site weh publish this trash sef no dey reliable undecided

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Brymo: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
r d into drugs?

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by balash(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
benedictnsi:
This is a fat lie

Networth.com!!! Always at your service lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by balash(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Brymo:
r d into drugs?

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
When will I have my name there?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
eeehn eeehn...... OK me see go rich pass dem no worry is just d matter of tym
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Mouth123(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well this is possible my dear Nairalanders
The likes of Wizkid get endorsed by telecom and other big companies but these companies beg for an advert slot on Lindaikeji .
With every adverts, she gets millions in her account, get paid for news, get paid for traffic, get paid to kill news, and also get paid for s€s.. (i no talk am oo), some company owners pay her for sponsored posts.
Imagine how much it cost PDP to get GEJ campaign on her blog for days running into weeks. When Dasuki was doing father Christmas....

One day Nairaland go reach and when we do... abeg seun no forget me oo

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by osemoses1234(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nah billions una dey use play like dat.....end time billion

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by chefdoeuvre: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sharp

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Tgid: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
hmm...
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by nuelzy: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
afroniger:
Well, I don't know. But Linda doesn't receive the caliber of endorsements that our artistes command, asides album sales. Some of them charge as much as $1000,000 per show. They are way more visible internationally than Linda which adds tremendous value and currency to their income generation potential in ways Linda can only wish. So based on these factors.....
abeg sharrap....wetin u know,....
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by cruzita(f): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
cool people wey hold the money no dey talk just like me THE BOSS
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Una dey here de count person money. It's pathetic !

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by amunkita(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well e fit be true cous Wizkid only makes cash thru his talent while Linda makes hers thru her talent nd totolent..

Wizzy spends everyday..
Linda spends frm third party pocket..

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
I am richer than both of them undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by holuwole12(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
That was 2015 naaaaa!!!!! We are in d era of change
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
afroniger:
Well, I don't know. But Linda doesn't receive the caliber of endorsements that our artistes command, asides album sales. Some of them charge as much as $1000,000 per show. They are way more visible internationally than Linda which adds tremendous value and currency to their income generation potential in ways Linda can only wish. So based on these factors.....
The artist get the lion share of the money paid for a show but also know he has crew members, if an artist is paid five million for a show he will pay his manager, band crew members, back up singers, dancers and production crew, in most case his record label management. Maybe he will go with the two million and share the rest.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by hatux: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Forzap: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by druxy(m): 1:07am On Feb 23, 2016
rubbish...type anything into google....you are sure to get contrasting answers...linda ko...ikeji ni

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by ufinity(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2016
dovelike:
When will I have my name there?
soon,when buhari leaves power

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by Erickado(m): 2:16am On Feb 23, 2016
[code][/code] komotion dnt blv ya!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) by vicnel(f): 2:33am On Feb 23, 2016
stop hating. create your own blog today. Who knws you just might become the next Linda Ikeji. http://axiombloggers.com/index.php/2016/02/21/a-must-read-before-creating-a-blog/

Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly / Girl With The Biggest B@@bs In Ghana Vickie Ama ,last Photo Will Shock You / Cake Making Goes Wrong! What I Ordered Vs What I Received. Photos