Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Changing Of Engines - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Changing Of Engines (1380 Views)

Mercedes-Benz Is Phasing Out V-6 Engines In Favor Of Inline-6s / The Differences Between Straight 6 And V6 Engines / Here Are 8 Engines You Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing Of Engines by dapooo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sorry everyone please can I put a Camry 2.2 engine inside a v boot wagon, as anyone tried it before what are the dos and donts, Camry is quite cheap to maintain and doesn't give major faults unlike the Mercedes vboot, and most engines I find about Mercedes vboot doesn't come with an air conditioner
Re: Changing Of Engines by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Simple solution?

Buy a Toyota Camry 2.2 I4 with air conditioning. Why make a simple issue unduly complex?

2 Likes

Re: Changing Of Engines by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
sell the car.
Re: Changing Of Engines by mayor2013: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
dapooo:
Sorry everyone please can I put a Camry 2.2 engine inside a v boot wagon, as anyone tried it before what are the dos and donts, Camry is quite cheap to maintain and doesn't give major faults unlike the Mercedes vboot, and most engines I find about Mercedes vboot doesn't come with an air conditioner

Scrap off the car

1 Like

Re: Changing Of Engines by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Don't do it. Even if the swap is made to work by some extensive work-work, you will not enjoy that car anymore. You are probably even better of with a M111 (c-class engine), again, not recommended.
Re: Changing Of Engines by diportivo: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2016

Re: Changing Of Engines by kingreign(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
diportivo:
shocked cheesy grin NISota CAMrano

1 Like

Re: Changing Of Engines by diportivo: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
kingreign:

shocked cheesy grin NISota CAMrano

My oga

I cldnt take my hands off my head for a whole minute we n i saw it

Iys very sad
Re: Changing Of Engines by kingreign(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
diportivo:

My oga

I cldnt take my hands off my head for a whole minute we n i saw it

Iys very sad

Very evil conversion.
Re: Changing Of Engines by Flexherbal(m): 5:22am On Mar 25, 2016
It will not work well. There in nothing like original.
Re: Changing Of Engines by Macmilla(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
sell the car.
Plz what will it cost to replace gearbox of Honda DC v6?

(1) (Reply)

Crossover War (2013 models) / What Are Signs Of Adirty Fuel Filter / Small Vehicles Driving Side Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.