Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. (7840 Views)

Nokia Finally Unveils The 3310 2017 At The MWC / How To Flash Unbrick Mtk Phone Like Tecno Infinix Gionee E.t.t / My thoughts on the s7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by kilokeys(m): 3:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Before I save up for this.... Samsung edge 8 would have been out..

It's a rat race.. Why bother? cry

TECNO abeg gimme H7 there.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by KuliMart: 5:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 5 will be unveil tomorrow.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Kingsasian(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2016
RicardozRichard:
It's Nice From The Post View grin buh in real life It's -----------------------800USD embarassed should be around 280000naira Now undecided undecided.........

I 'll wait for the Nigerian version #SamsOng_Gala_See grin
, guy you dey craze ooooo... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:

lol.. it might come as a Gift who knows?
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2016
KuliMart:
Xiaomi Mi 5 will be unveil tomorrow.

The xiaomi unveiling won't mean much to the tech world.. I'd prefer the Hauwei sef cheesy
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2016
business sha, fools you're needed to buy this
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
business sha, fools you're needed to buy this

l embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by kilokeys(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2016
zlent16:

lol.. it might come as a Gift who knows?

I like your faith.. Forgive my pessimism. Oya.. I don dey wait o.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:

I like your faith.. Forgive my pessimism. Oya.. I don dey wait o.

Just have faith..
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by KuliMart: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2016
zlent16:

The xiaomi unveiling won't mean much to the tech world.. I'd prefer the Hauwei sef cheesy

I don't think so.

Xiaomi is making a very big wave. Xiaomi launch make more wave than Hauwei and any other Chinese brand.

* The Apple of China.

1 Like

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by kfrosh: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
I am really confused here. My Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has a rear camera of 16 mega pixel while this S7 edge has a 12 mega pixel. How is that possible.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
KuliMart:

I don't think so.

Xiaomi is making a very big wave. Xiaomi launch make more wave than Hauwei and any other Chinese brand.

* The Apple of China.

But what you shoufl consider is the fact that xiaomi primarily sells in china more than any other country. How many people can u point out
in nigeria that know the xiaomi??
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
KuliMart:

I don't think so.

* The Apple of China.

But what you should consider is the fact that xiaomi primarily sells in china more than any other country. How many people can u point out
in nigeria that knows the xiaomi??
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by KuliMart: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
zlent16:

But what you should consider is the fact that xiaomi primarily sells in china more than any other country. How many people can u point out
in nigeria that knows the xiaomi??

grin grin

Many now. Xiaomi is now waxing.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mayor38:
Just Passing by.. I go comment if the post enter FP

lol.. sure you don't want to comment now?
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
KuliMart:

grin grin

tongue
KuliMart:

grin grin

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
kfrosh:
I am really confused here. My Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has a rear camera of 16 mega pixel while this S7 edge has a 12 mega pixel. How is that possible.

Larger doesn't always mean better.

1 Like

Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
zlent16:

lol.. Don't be so expectant for the samsung galaxy to fall just like the naira..

Hahahah..... Except if that will be the last of the Samsung Galaxick grin
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
OBAGOO:
HAND MADE SHOES | Made in Naija (100% Leather + customizing)

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Oga this your shoes are beautifu oooool buh pls can u comeback and post when the Naira is no longer DOLL(ARS)ING grin[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin
Kingsasian:
, guy you dey craze ooooo... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by tuk2ato(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Well Samsung isnt thinking about pmb's inability to manage the foreign exchange of the country. undecided
MizTyna:
$800 for just one phone when a dollar IS 400naira........
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by mosjames: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:

You like the phone too?
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by mosjames: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
zlent16:

lol.. No body is playing down the likes of Tecno, gionee, infinix and others but samsung is on top of the food chain.
you have to acknowledge that.
But there are more Tecno, gionee, infinix users than samsung, shows that Tecno and co. are more durable than samsung.
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by daphid25(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Samsung o jawo mo, Tecno ti take over
$800? that's about 300k +... Beht why
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by OBAGOO: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
RicardozRichard:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Oga this your shoes are beautifu oooool buh pls can u comeback and post when the Naira is no longer DOLL(ARS)ING grin[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

Thanks bro. Remember to always hit our number if you need a custom shoe + you can send us a shoe image and we replicate or redesign for you at affordable price. sizes from 40-46. Free delivery Nation wide
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
daphid25:
Samsung o jawo mo, Tecno ti take over $800? that's about 300k +... Beht why
Blaim it on quality
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by daphid25(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
zlent16:

Blaim it on quality
What quality? Will I be able to see the future
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by daphid25(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
zlent16:

Blaim it on quality
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by zlent16(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
daphid25:
lol.. who knows??
Re: I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
OBAGOO:

Thanks bro. Remember to always hit our number if you need a custom shoe + you can send us a shoe image and we replicate or redesign for you at affordable price. sizes from 40-46. Free delivery Nation wide

alright .your contact is Definetly on my Contact...Will contact u soon when I need one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands / To Get Free Downloads For Ur Mobile / Google Pixel Discussion Thread Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.