Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback (744 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by Nwazo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2009
Looks like Styl-Plus are planning to reclaim their throne as the top dogs in the Naija music industry:

Their smash hit single 'Olufunmi' was responsible for putting Nigerian pop music on the global map. Now the R&B trio are making a come back to the mainstream!

Styl-Plus recently performed for the president of Sierra Leone to celebrate the country's independence day and their performance reportedly brought the house down. This current success has certainly set a precedence for a resurgence of the group that started it all in Nigeria.

According to their manager,the group plans to be moving to Lagos, Nigeria in a few weeks, they plan to stage a concert in Lagos currently titled 'Styl-Plus and Friends' to mark their move to the city. The manager also mentioned that they are working on a new album.

You think they stand a chance in today's Naija music scene with acts like 2face and P-Square or is their era done with?

Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by tosinaded(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
Their smash hit single 'Olufunmi' was responsible for putting Nigerian pop music on the global map

excuse me angry thats a lie!

the group plans to be moving to Lagos, Nigeria in a few weeks

pheeeeew they are finally thinking rightthank God.
wen the likes of timaya,M.i and others are moving to lagos!!!
they stayed put in ABJ all this while!!

its all good, they've got the talent. . . . so they shld make a comeback
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by javalove(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
this picture must be very old. . . cos the young looking guy don bleach him life finish . . hisses. . .
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by Nwazo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
javalove:

this picture must be very old. . . cos the young looking guy don bleach him life finish . . hisses. . .

lol, What's up with Naija folks and bleaching!
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by obinna5000(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
Its an old picture from Styl-Plus' Expressions album.
I can't wait to hear what they have to offer.
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by ofokasibe: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2009
they dont look serious .he be like say their 9 to 5 is paying well, they have to choose one , but they tight no doubt .
r n b no easy for naija o, na igboro tidaru mi-hiphop and timaya tile tile terry g them dey hear for naija now.
na only wande and banky r n b dey sell o.
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by yoji: 3:52am On Jul 11, 2009
so they finally got tired of performing regularly at eagle square. wonder wat they were waiting for.
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by ladykool(f): 4:39am On Jul 11, 2009
when they come back i will see but as for now hell no cuz they got no music in the scene and other artist are doing their own thing
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by baslone: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
These boys should forget about MUSIC. They
don't have the spirit to hustle their way back to
the top again. It aint their way. I never even liked
them anyway.
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by dipo2much(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2009
baslone:

them anyway.

me sef
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2009
baslone:

them anyway.
dipo2much:

me sef
grin grin grin

han han! those guys re good, don't know what went wrong with them.

They just died down SUDDENLY!!!! shocked

I hope to see them bouncing back!
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by frijos(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
they've got great talents no doubt i pray they bring back that unique sound that won the hearts of many back in the day.
Re: Styl-plus Might Be Planning A Big Comeback by Bamsyle(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
tosinaded@:

excuse me angry thats a lie!

A big chunk of a lie at that . . . methinks the OP hastily forgot Plantashun Boiz . . .

@Topic

Never liked these dudes' style too but I wish 'em the best.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland is Nigerian Forum 100% Why Do People Post Non Nigerian Related Topics / Facebuk Magazine For Sale In Ikorodu. / Shooting Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.