Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48505 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by FuckYou: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
I need help on 4th principle..... The Google verification code is it the one I copied when I wanted to verify
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
FuckYou:
I need help on 4th principle..... The Google verification code is it the one I copied when I wanted to verify
yeah it is
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by FuckYou: 5:24am On Mar 18, 2016
mokoshalb:
yeah it is
pls principle 5 I didnt see h1 on my template o.
How can I gt a better template that will b the same on mobile and desktop... This current one can't even show searxh bar
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Obinna1074: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2016
Thanks
mokoshalb:
wow!, ur templates is juicy, keep it up....try to add 2 - 3 widget to the R.H.S of ur blog
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Obinna1074: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Please how can I get a new verification code from Google webmaster, I deleted mine sometime ago?
ijinlove20:

Please shed more light on this:

YOUR VERIFICATION GOOGLE CODE
YOUR VERIFICATION BING CODE
YOUR VERIFICATION ALEXA CODE
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ekatonsyn(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2016
mokoshalb:
get a custom domain and post original posts more...

Please expatiate more sir, i really appreciate the efforts you have been putting to educate everyone in here, my mission is to get the blog up to Google Adsense level, and i dont get your point as with regards to what you meant by "Original post", if there is a way to meet you in person i wouldn't mind, here is my whatsapp line sir: 08094050577.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obinna1074:
Please how can I get a new verification code from Google webmaster, I deleted mine sometime ago?
go back to the 3rd principle and you will get it...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
FuckYou:
pls principle 5 I didnt see h1 on my template o.
How can I gt a better template that will b the same on mobile and desktop... This current one can't even show searxh bar
u are free to request for any template, i have them in bulk...feel free
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
ekatonsyn:

Please expatiate more sir, i really appreciate the efforts you have been putting to educate everyone in here, my mission is to get the blog up to Google Adsense level, and i dont get your point as with regards to what you meant by "Original post", if there is a way to meet you in person i wouldn't mind, here is my whatsapp line sir: 08094050577.
If you are aiming for adsense,you must posses atleast 75% original post,and you must get a domain, and about the design of your, it aint cool enough... seek adjusments...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Caspian22(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
mokoshalb:

Mokoshalb, I just got disapproved and my account was disapproved, I made sure I fulfilled all there criteria, only to receive this mssg as the reason.

" Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.

Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they're seeking."

I am really disappointed, But I want to know what I can do.
---------------------
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Caspian22:

Mokoshalb, I just got disapproved and my account was disapproved, I made sure I fulfilled all there criteria, only to receive this mssg as the reason.

" Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.

Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they're seeking."

I am really disappointed, But I want to know what I can do.
---------------------
hmmm.... If that was what you got,do the following:
:::
1. Delete any post u knew you copied
2. make sure u add the name you applied with in ur about and contact pages
3. wait for 2weeks before applying again...
after doing those, there is a much certainty of getting approved!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Caspian22(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
mokoshalb:
hmmm.... If that was what you got,do the following:
1. Delete any post u knew you copied
2. make sure u add the name you applied with in ur about and contact pages
3. wait for 2weeks before applying again...
after doing those, there is a much certainty of getting approved!

The thing is I didn't copy any post, my posts were copied when I posted them here on Nairaland. I'll try n do what you said.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Caspian22:

The thing is I didn't copy any post, my posts were copied when I posted them here on Nairaland. I'll try n do what you said.
reduce ur posts on NL... you can only do that when searching for traffic,but u can drop links
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by katori: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
I know one great Australian web development company. This guys http://www.digitalrescue.com.au/ are truly magicians in their field. You can even not suspect in which thing your problem is hidden, but they will help you to boost your traffic and attract customers. If you have troubles with your e-commerce startup - just ask them wink
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by FuckYou: 4:23am On Mar 19, 2016
mokoshalb:
i need ...is it possible to show different blog post from different pages on the front page..
E.g
It will b something like this below on the front page.
Health:
The man just died
Sickness has gone
Sports:
I scored
You didn't score.
How can I gt d templates pls
God bless you
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by FuckYou: 4:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Sorry for disturbing you...
How do u do the about,contact,policy pages... Wat do u put dia ..
Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2016
FuckYou:
i need ...is it possible to show different blog post from different pages on the front page..
E.g
It will b something like this below on the front page.
Health:
The man just died
Sickness has gone
Sports:
I scored
You didn't score.
How can I gt d templates pls
God bless you
yeah I understand you, drop your mail let me send a typical one for you...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2016
FuckYou:
Sorry for disturbing you...
How do u do the about,contact,policy pages... Wat do u put dia ..
Thanks
u can do a google search on those...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by FuckYou: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2016
mokoshalb:
yeah I understand you, drop your mail let me send a typical one for you...
a.matthew2013@gmail.com
Don't forget the template we talked about
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
FuckYou:
a.matthew2013@gmail.com
Don't forget the template we talked about
already sent! happy blogging bro!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by successincentiv(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sir 'YOUR KEYWORD PUT HERE' from the fourth principle means what
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
successincentiv:
Sir 'YOUR KEYWORD PUT HERE' from the fourth principle means what
that is the most IMPORTANT part of that code! that is where you will put all keywords related to ur niche....
for example: my niche is SPORT... my typical keywords will be: latest scores, match fixtures, champions league, chelsea, manchester united, arsena, barcelona, best player, world best, world cup, fifa, uefa, caf, messi.... e.t.c.. thats it!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2016
I am finding it hard to create a sitemap, please help me
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]THIRD PRINCIPLE[/size]

Next is to make Search Engines Your Padi
You will have to register your blog to all the following great search engines for them to drive you mad traffic:

1: Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
2: Bing/Yahoo: http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
these 2 major search engines must not be ignored!
enter through those links and submit your blog URL and Sitemap {i hope u know how to create a sitemap} then a HTML code will be given to you as a verification barrier...
once u paste the code in ur template HTML, the search engine will start crawling ur blog to save its contents...
expect more great tips...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Mrkingzz:
I am finding it hard to create a sitemap, please help me
specify where you encountered problem...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Whenever i put in my blog url to generate sitemap, nothing will show
mokoshalb:
specify where you encountered problem...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ekatonsyn(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
mokoshalb:
If you are aiming for adsense,you must posses atleast 75% original post,and you must get a domain, and about the design of your, it aint cool enough... seek adjusments...

Thank you so much for your encouragement and advice Mr Mokoshalb, but please I would like to have a private and secured communication with you, I don't mind paying for the service, as I understand that nothing good comes for free/easy, I have endeavoured to drop my WhatsApp line yet av not seen your brake light on my WhatsApp, here is my email address: ekaton.synergies@gmail.com, you can send me e-mail via that email address, I need your assistance urgently in order to make more sense on the points you have singled out for correction, I look forward to hearing from you soonest sir.

Thank you.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mrkingzz:
Whenever i put in my blog url to generate sitemap, nothing will show
are u using phone or PC..?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
ekatonsyn:

Thank you so much for your encouragement and advice Mr Mokoshalb, but please I would like to have a private and secured communication with you, I don't mind paying for the service, as I understand that nothing good comes for free/easy, I have endeavoured to drop my WhatsApp line yet av not seen your brake light on my WhatsApp, here is my email address: ekaton.synergies@gmail.com, you can send me e-mail via that email address, I need your assistance urgently in order to make more sense on the points you have singled out for correction, I look forward to hearing from you soonest sir.

Thank you.
yeah, recently.. I had a problem with my Phone, that's why am off from whatsapp...
just sent you a mail now, check ur inbox...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Gista01: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
And still nothing to show for WordPress users
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am using my PC
mokoshalb:
are u using phone or PC..?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
try using UC browser on PC... its the best ever... for blogging on windows
Mrkingzz:
Am using my PC
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
mokoshalb:
try using UC browser on PC... its the best ever... for blogging on windows
Can you help me out? Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.