Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Service Providers And Their Frequent Habit Of Stealing From Subscribers- Rokeeb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Service Providers And Their Frequent Habit Of Stealing From Subscribers- Rokeeb (345 Views)

BVN FORFEITURE ORDER: Stealing From The Dead / My Giving Habit Affects My Friendship / Connect With Nearby Service Providers and Product Sellers using Clobbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Service Providers And Their Frequent Habit Of Stealing From Subscribers- Rokeeb by Babzrockman: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
In recent times, service providers in Nigeria have been deducting airtime from subscribers either just and unjust.
On many occasions, u will just received message telling you that u have been deducted 100 for your LOVE PACK, CANCER TIPS, HEALTH TIPS etc even without requesting for such. This varies depending on the network one subscribed to.
In summary, NCC action against some of them is justifiable considering the pains infiltrated on some of the subscribers
Re: Service Providers And Their Frequent Habit Of Stealing From Subscribers- Rokeeb by FirstCounsel(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
I can relate to your experience. The sad thing is there's no code for unsubscribing. They're quick to auto renew but won't let you know what to do to unsubscribe
Re: Service Providers And Their Frequent Habit Of Stealing From Subscribers- Rokeeb by mcameo: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
@^^ your comments are really valid, annoying as it is, i am willing to send a bill to the national assembly, for the house to look into this.

(1) (Reply)

FEMALE Home Tutor Needed @ Lekki / They Will Link You To Hundreds Of "Get-paid-to-complete-surveys" Websites / Motivation For Producers: Whose Hands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.