Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) (11937 Views)

Female Teacher Under Fire After Posting This "Provocative" Selfie On Social Medi / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Mathematics Female Teacher (END TIME TEACHER PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Larablink(f): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Qualer:

that doesn't look like calculus o! grin

wow, your body looks well toned with that figure. Do you work out?
yea I do.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by kingsfield(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2016
deanoffaculty:
Seriously,the dressing is not bad if it were to be those olden days but now the level of perveseness is on the high note, even among some primary school pupils and secondary school students.
I want to believe that the lady was trying to look smart and have a good corporate look at work. You can't expect a young and 'well endowed' female teacher to tie wrapper when teaching.
....just that students/minors are exposed to immoral activities these days.
God will help this generation!
Those days nobody wears tight cloths n high heels to school.
TEACHER:Pls can someone tell me a good example of things dat can make u loose concentration in class?
STUDENT:Aunty ur behind (in Timayax voice "ukwu".
Ukwu a kpuo earpiece.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Qualer: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Larablink:
yea I do.

being a fitness freak myself, all i can say is that... you don make me fall in love o! cool
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Larablink(f): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Qualer:

being a fitness freak myself, all i can say is that... you don make me fall in love o! cool
dont fall oh,because no one will catch you.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by kingsfield(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Larablink:
yea I do.
Z ur personal text really u or re u jst preaching to others?
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by jay44(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2016
sexy luking a$$
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Qualer: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Larablink:
dont fall oh,because no one will catch you.

even you!! shocked shocked aaahhhh!! i have died dead o!
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2016
unresistablegrin
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Eddygeneral12(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] angryThe dressing is not 2 bad...just dat the clothes,are tooo tight on her...make I boot shoot like caterpolt#teacher be careful,don't teach me nonsense
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Larablink(f): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=kingsfield post=43170132]
Z ur person text really u or re u jst preaching to others? [/quote tongue] its me.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Larablink(f): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=kingsfield post=43170132]
Z ur person text really u or re u jst preaching to others? [/quote ] its me.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by kingsfield(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=Larablink post=43174958][/quote] Good to hear
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smart teacher, good recruitment
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
(In dame patience voice).......thisss ssis whaat i caaallll.......corrrruppptionnn.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by namelesss: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
[size=16pt]BUT,BUT, BUT who snap the picture? [/size]
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by climate10(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nothing is wrong with her dressing, she teaches kids, not adults
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by icybeth(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
D skirt is skinning and revealing d essential part of her body.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Teryfik(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:
Na front seat sure pass
says wuna bak seat u fit site d unsiteable
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by daddaesam(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Like seriously, dis is disaster,,,no friend no how guys will not take easy,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by 9jaRonin(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2016
@ least the male students in her class will stop skipping classes...... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Abobaku: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
zoneros:
What do you think? Is it OK for a female teacher blessed with a mighty behind like this to dress in a tight shape-revealing outfit to classroom? Will the students concentrate?
this one small nah, you need to see my Biology teacher back in the days. I no dey gree miss her class. My junior was always on rampage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Scholarship For Medical Students: NYU School Of Medicine / The Importance Of Skill Acquisition. / Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.