Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) (22960 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by jazzboi: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
gretblue:

What can he do when he couldn't even win himself a senatorial election in 2015.
I tire o..Atiku sef for better. That if they tried convince him

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by jazzboi: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
gretblue:

What can he do when he couldn't even win himself a senatorial election in 2015.
I tire o..Atiku sef for better. Thats if they try convince him
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Felix93(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
See the terrorist teeth like lion..

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by owumzy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
remigiusizunna:
Dats how a party built on democracy does!!!!!!
Not like Apc

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obiagelli:
Nnamdi kanu's sponsors hands over to boko haram sponsor.
Woman ! Can you defend that statement if any legal action is slammed at you ?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by josephmbonu: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Very soon we will forgot PDP as SDP

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by manakocha(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
shame noooo ni

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Truckpusher:
Woman ! Can you defend that statement if any legal action is slammed at you ?
Ricky Tarfa will come handy, no be ordinary 220k

5 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by eleko1: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed embarassed .
phrancys001:
Nice one! Handing over the shovel that will finally bury PDP for good.
those useless thieves/Ex this,EX that wey dey do shakara should go and siddon angry angry. Sai MODU cool wink is our Siamanu undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jusmudi:
Those Apc boyz dt are calling dis man Boko haram are afraid of wat dis man can do. Congratulations sir

It was PDP who called him boko haram. APC are only reminding PDP what they christened the man.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by abdelmaleeq(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Xposer:
The embattled Acting National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus has officially handed over to the new National Chairman, Senator Dr. Ali Modu Sheriff -at a low-key event at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Secretariat in Abuja.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/embattled-pdp-chairman-uche-secondus.html

Pdp was dead nd buried d day rochimi amaechi decamped to APc

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by abdelmaleeq(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obiagelli:

Dead and gone party

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obiagelli:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obiagelli:

Ricky Tarfa will come handy, no be ordinary 220k
Hehe , you go soon get call from DSS . smiley
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by blackpanda: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
dukie25:
The party have spoken, the party is supreme.
Am officially going to support Sheriff from today, I urge all PDP supporters to do same.

There's a reason APC hate him, Fayose and Wike are more PDP than any of us.

So ur major reason for supporting the boko haram kingpin is becos apc hates him Hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
Get in line!

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nairadays: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
failed appendix
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
With all the ranting and hatred for gworo eating hausa the Igbos still handed over Pdp to not just them but a man who created boko haram these guys are bunch of clueless chest beaters grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by nwosujonathan123: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
:PWhat a day!pdp bye bye!! What a day!pdp bye bye!!
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by katchagboro(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
★★ MY dear SISTERS STAY AWAY FROM ZINA ★★
●My Sisters and Brothers In Islam. Those who are falling into love for the first time, fall into love in a right way. Don't make the love that Allah (SWT) creates in your heart a means for you to lose the love of Allah. Don't replace the love of Allah that is the real reason why you were created with the human being. But to express the love in a way which Allah has not permitted you. Get married and seek permission of your parents.
●Zina is a very evil deed. It is the person who is not related to another one legally and not bound by marriage that they actually sleep together and they procreate and in a way in which Allah has not allowed.
●The Prophet (SAW) said: "Zina is a terrible crime. Ibn Qayyim mentions so many problems with a person who commit zina.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pdp has finally killed and buried their party with their own hands.
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is unbelievable. Which party will our people from South East cast their votes in 2019 since PDP is chaired by a Northern & definately the Presidential candidate will be from the north?

Hope all their noise about marginalisation will stop now?

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by tuniski: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
emhoonline:
Even though I don't like pdp still fill concern that the better way to lift d party to the next level is by chosen from Man with good Pedigree not somebody like this man

Chosen him is only help to boost APC

I wish another party come up as I don't tire for this 2 parties...PDP vs apc
Please give me one such person from North East?
Sheriff is a tested gladiator and pdp doesn't need mr clean. It is going to be real political battle come 2019. It is for those who will look apc eye to eye and say we are taking Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by tuniski: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
TheShopKeeper:
This is unbelievable. Which party will our people from South East cast their votes in 2019 since PDP is chaired by a Northern & definately the Presidential candidate will be from the north?

Hope all their noise about marginalisation will stop now?
His tenure is 2yrs and 2019 zoning will now be done. Just watch as events unfold.
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
phrancys001:
Nice one! Handing over the shovel that will finally bury PDP for good.

I am not a fan of PMB and APC, but this is the final straw. From frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
dukie25:
The party have spoken, the party is supreme.
Am officially going to support Sheriff from today, I urge all PDP supporters to do same.

There's a reason APC hate him, Fayose and Wike are more PDP than any of us.

The same way APC hated FFK and he finally helped Buhari win election with hate speeches!!

I Love Sherrif too grin
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by 1914Yuri(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
PDP so na so una wan do am?
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by bakjal(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
remigiusizunna:
Dats how a party built on democracy does!!!!!!
Not like Apc
O pls...Handing Over of Chairmanship of a Party in a low key and all you could say is dis shiitt?
Comment no be by FORCE!!!
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by shaddoww: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
In all of these, Nigeria is still d looser, cos their will b no alternative by 2019. I was expecting PDP to do a reconciliation within their party n den start stealing some smart n intelligent politicians from APC who may already b having second thoughts n den criticise dis government constructively till 2019 but no they won't, dey prefer to just die like dat. Why already zone d presidency in 2015?
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
PDP could not find a good and competent SouthEasterner to give leadership of the party and so went and picked an incompetent NEasterner to lead the ship forward.

...is Peter Obi still in this party or not, whats going on
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
See SAS' teeth in the second pic.
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by DTaj: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Obiagelli:

Absolutely! 100% correct!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Nigerian’s 58th Independence / President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.