Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Solved - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solved (2716 Views)

solved / Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U / In Need Of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (Solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Solved by n0m0705(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Solved by bobo65(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wahs even doing all these ppl

Furetin20 come and defend ur name

Op rename the thread and include the furetin20 in it
Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
bobo65:
Wahs even doing all these ppl

Furetin20 come and defend ur name

Op rename the thread and include the furetin20 in it
Thanks will do
Re: Solved by dragnet: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
kindly post evidences of the transaction and communication.
Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
dragnet:
kindly post evidences of the transaction and communication.
he and my friend initially communicated on phone through call and this was the pin of the mtn recharge card that was sent to him , which we confirmed was used by furetin20 .
5448628755550391, 6131705650466629
I will post my chat with him where he agreed to refund my friend that it was one of his guys fault.
Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
This was when I told him about my displeasure concerning the issue.

Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
This was after we confirmed that it was furetin20 that loaded the mtn card.

Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Then on the 20th he sent this to me

Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
My reply and further conversation.

Re: Solved by gbodimowo(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2016
what next?
Re: Solved by demosoft: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Solved by Bookiemart01(f): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2016
Johnpaul2k2, come and buy your data from furetin20 oooo shebi 1200 for 1 gb doesn’t sound unbelievable or does it?

Oga infiniticoncept, iamcharis, Comman see data bundle scammer.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Johnp aul2k2, come and buy your data from fure tin20 oooo shebi 1200 for 1 gb doesn’t sound unbelievable or does it?

Oga infinitic oncept, iamc haris, Comman see data bundle scammer.
Eleyi gidi gan! But people broke oo. Even if you wan do scam, na #1200 airtime you go scam person? grin grin

What action(s) can be taken to nab this guy? He mustn't go free.

1 Like

Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2016
iAmCharis:
Eleyi gidi gan! But people broke oo. Even if you wan do scam, na #1200 airtime you go scam person? grin grin

What action(s) can be taken to nab this guy? He mustn't go free.
Even if the guy ended up not refunding the money or sending the data, everyone here must be aware of his fraudulent Business so as to steer clear of him.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by furetin20: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
nomo75, do you know you're playing with someone's reputation online? You have gone to the point of creating a thread to tarnish my image just for 1GB #1200.. I can not remember when my staffs said they will not send the data to you. Furetin Data Services is not run by only me, I have workers and they were the one you were dealing with, I can not and will never trade my integrity just for 1GB. I have been a reseller here on nairaland for the past 1 year and there has been no complaints. Check the screenshot you sent here on nairaland, no one wants to scam you or your friend it was a little misunderstanding between him and my worker I told you he will receive his data and told your friend to say his apologies and the next thing is to run to nairaland and create a thread to tarnish my image. You have been doing business with me before and you were not scammed why should i start now?

Just send your friend number here, he will get his refund.
Re: Solved by Bookiemart01(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
His friend should apologize for what exactly?

furetin20:
nomo75, do you know you're playing with someone's reputation online? You have gone to the point of creating a thread to tarnish my image just for 1GB #1200.. I can not remember when my staffs said they will not send the data to you. Furetin Data Services is not run by only me, I have workers and they were the one you were dealing with, I can not and will never trade my integrity just for 1GB. I have been a reseller here on nairaland for the past 1 year and there has been no complaints. Check the screenshot you sent here on nairaland, no one wants to scam you or your friend it was a little misunderstanding between him and my worker I told you he will receive his data and told your friend to say his apologies and the next thing is to run to nairaland and create a thread to tarnish my image. You have been doing business with me before and you were not scammed why should i start now?

1 Like

Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
His friend should apologize for what exactly?

I
Thank you for that question.
Furetin20, you are a liar and a fraud, you want my friend to Apologise to you for trying to scam him, is it possible for you load an airtime and not know? If not that we confirmed from mtn that it was you that loaded the card, you would have continued lying that the card my friend sent has been used. Bloody liar, so you now remember that you have a reputation, it's people like you that give nigerians bad name.

1 Like

Re: Solved by sinebaba(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
If you are true biz man 1.2k is something you can refund within a sec
furetin20:

1 Like

Re: Solved by thegame(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
furetin20:

Check the screenshot you sent here on nairaland, no one wants to scam you or your friend it was a little misunderstanding between him and my worker I told you he will receive his data and told your friend to say his apologies and the next thing is to run to nairaland and create a thread to tarnish my image. You have been doing business with me before and you were not scammed why should i start now

You want a customer to apologise to you before you refund his money? What kind of silly business owner do you think you are? So if he doesn't apologise, you will sit on his money, eh? You are holding a customer's 1GB of data and here trying to defend your shameful business practice with such disgraceful statements. If you had been trustworthy in the first place, would he have had any reason to even raise his voice at you, talk less of curse you?
My friend, u better refund that man's money and go back to the drawing board or be tagged a shameless, lowlife thief for life. Every thief started somehow. So, that u have sold to some people doesn't mean you aren't a thief

1 Like

Re: Solved by bobo65(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
I don't understand how some ppl reason o

In this. Time of competition, instead of u to quickly refund the guy or send him his data to save ur reputation, u r waiting for apology

U stole someone's. Card and he insulted u and u t telling him to apologize, u suppose dey prison not jail furetin20

What rubbish

1 Like

Re: Solved by whisp3r(m): 1:19am On Feb 24, 2016
furetin20:

Op thank you for this thread.

I would've done business with him. Chai God loves me
Re: Solved by irumanle(m): 2:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Solved by furetin20: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2016
furetin20:

Re: Solved by ZUBY77(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
One business gone wrong.

I have been buying Data from furetin since mid last year and I have no issues with them.
Sometimes they send me data and I pay later. Sometimes I leave money in their hands for days or even weeks before I ask for Data.
So i believe there was a misunderstanding somewhere that led to this.

OP, calm down, I know how you feel. he will send you Data or refund.

Send me whatsapp message if you don't get it in 2 hours.

... And Furetin, you don't demand for apologies from your customers.
#Rule of business No 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solved by VictorTobore(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2016
First of all guys I want to say I've read all ur comments and complaints and trust me I was shocked to see hw pple jump into conclusion without substantial prooft but then again we're in naija whr trust is not easily gained let alone when it comes to online trust,pardon my English.I want to say d person in question who's reputation is being destroyed due 2 reasons i may nt knw is some1 I've been dealing wif for almost a year nw and blive me d guy no b scam.Ive done biz wif him and he delivers,infact sometimes wen e hook me he helps me out i.e when mtn deducts money frm d money i was supposed 2 send 2 him 4 data.So pls do not tarnish d image of a good man.Belive me I've been there...and pple lets use common sense self if i want 2 scam sum1 I won't scam him/her of 1200 when i knw its gonna destroy my name/business.Check his thread u'll see dat he has been into dis data biz 4 a lng time so tell me y he would he risk his everything for 1200.Pple who O suspect are pple who jst registered on nl or started d data biz nt too lng ago.So I'll conclude wif this if u like u buy data frm him if u like don't but i bliv one fin a good man can never lack,so instead of calling him a scammer ask urself wat if dis guy is innocent and all dis might jst b a misunderstanding d op concluded in wrong direction.
Re: Solved by fmrule(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2016
Furetine you are right asking the guy to apologize for taking your image for granted.The guy is just a business killer ..I have been dealing with you over one year and no complain.
Re: Solved by twinskenny(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2016
Sometime we don't need to conclude so far.. With what I read so far it seem the fruting is a good man
Sometime we need to be patient
Re: Solved by furetin20: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2016
ZUBY77:
One business gone wrong.

I have been buying Data from furetin since mid last year and I have no issues with them.
Sometimes they send me data and I pay later. Sometimes I leave money in their hands for days or even weeks before I ask for Data.
So i believe there was a misunderstanding somewhere that led to this.

OP, calm down, I know how you feel. he will send you Data or refund.

Send me whatsapp message if you don't get it in 2 hours.

... And Furetin, you don't demand for apologies from your customers.
#Rule of business No 1.
Thank you sir for taking your time to comment on this post, I admit I was wrong for demanding for an apology from the clients to my staff as a matter of fact his apology does not add any value to my life or my business I only felt he will be man and responsible enough to say his apologies but the best he did is to come online here and try to tarnish my image. I have told him to send his number I will send his money to him, I don't steal my customers money, NO, I simply send them their data or refund them. Thank you once again sir Zuby!
Re: Solved by furetin20: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2016
VictorTobore:
First of all guys I want to say I've read all ur comments and complaints and trust me I was shocked to see hw pple jump into conclusion without substantial prooft but then again we're in naija whr trust is not easily gained let alone when it comes to online trust,pardon my English.I want to say d person in question who's reputation is being destroyed due 2 reasons i may nt knw is some1 I've been dealing wif for almost a year nw and blive me d guy no b scam.Ive done biz wif him and he delivers,infact sometimes wen e hook me he helps me out i.e when mtn deducts money frm d money i was supposed 2 send 2 him 4 data.So pls do not tarnish d image of a good man.Belive me I've been there...and pple lets use common sense self if i want 2 scam sum1 I won't scam him/her of 1200 when i knw its gonna destroy my name/business.Check his thread u'll see dat he has been into dis data biz 4 a lng time so tell me y he would he risk his everything for 1200.Pple who O suspect are pple who jst registered on nl or started d data biz nt too lng ago.So I'll conclude wif this if u like u buy data frm him if u like don't but i bliv one fin a good man can never lack,so instead of calling him a scammer ask urself wat if dis guy is innocent and all dis might jst b a misunderstanding d op concluded in wrong direction.
Victor all I see in this thread is hatred for we resellers he thinks I will just destroy my business just for #1200 as sir Zuby77 earlier said its just 1 business gone wrong and I am so wrong for demanding an apology from him, I really regret it, I will refund him once he provides us with a number we should send the AIRTIME to right here on NAIRALAND his #1200 can not buy my online name and business. God bless you victor!
Re: Solved by furetin20: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2016
twinskenny:
Sometime we don't need to conclude so far.. With what I read so far it seem the fruting is a good man
Sometime we need to be patient
Thank you sir for commenting, I have been reselling data here on nairaland for a very long time and I have never scammed anyone it was a little misunderstanding between the client and my worker.

I promise to refund him as I'm no scammer even in the pictures the op posted I only told him to apologise for swearing and cursing but he took it personal and brought it all the way to a public forum

(1) (2)

30 Kva Mikano Generator / CORE I5 Hp840g5 7TH GEN,@265k / Uk Used 256gb Samsung A72 Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.