Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,500 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Solved - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solved (2717 Views)

solved / Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U / In Need Of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (Solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Solved by furetin20: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2016
fmrule:
Furetine you are right asking the guy to apologize for taking your image for granted.The guy is just a business killer ..I have been dealing with you over one year and no complain.
Yes I agree with you that he is just trying to kill my business just for #1200 well that is cruel and unfair but because of a little misunderstanding, I appreciate your comment here sir I'm eternally grateful!
Re: Solved by furetin20: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
You, our customers, are the pillars of our business. Without you everything falls apart; that is the sincere truth.
Re: Solved by bobo65(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2016
fmrule:
Furetine you are right asking the guy to apologize for taking your image for granted.The guy is just a business killer ..I have been dealing with you over one year and no complain.

What is this one even saying

Cant u c dat he is asking for apology cos d op frnd insulted him and that is what made d op make this post

Its obvious u r not a biz man

Look at how long it took furetin yet he has not refunded the op frnd

What is actually annoying is that furetin loaded the card, that's d annoying tin

I'm a data reseller and iv had issues but if a 1st time customer insults me cos of complications, I refund d person immediately

1 Like

Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Furetin20, if you like gather all your friends to come and defend you the fact is there for anyone with open mind to see, I Don't have any issue with those supporting you, even satan has supporters. Just refund the money or send the data
Re: Solved by bobo65(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2016
n0m0705:
Furetin20, if you like gather all your friends to come and defend you the fact is there for anyone with open mind to see, I Don't have any issue with those supporting you, even satan has supporters. Just refund the money or send the data

He said u should give him the number to transfer to
Re: Solved by furetin20: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2016
bobo65:

What is this one even saying

Cant u c dat he is asking for apology cos d op frnd insulted him and that is what made d op make this post

Its obvious u r not a biz man

Look at how long it took furetin yet he has not refunded the op frnd

What is actually annoying is that furetin loaded the card, that's d annoying tin

I'm a data reseller and iv had issues but if a 1st time customer insults me cos of complications, I refund d person immediately
Bobo65 I was unable to refund because I was on limit however it was not stated in those pictures op posted that I will not refund so I really don't understand how the word scammer comes in, if he sends his number he gets his money. MIND YOU BOBO65 THE OP INTENTION FOR OPENING THIS TOPIC IS TO RUIN MY BUSINESS AND ONLINE NAME, well I'm happy to tell you he failed.
Re: Solved by twinskenny(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2016
furetin20:
Bobo65 I was unable to refund because I was on limit however it was not stated in those pictures op posted that I will not refund so I really don't understand how the word scammer comes in, if he sends his number he gets his money. MIND YOU BOBO65 THE OP INTENTION FOR OPENING THIS TOPIC IS TO RUIN MY BUSINESS AND ONLINE NAME, well I'm happy to tell you he failed.

bro do the needful.. refund him asap and move on. God bless
Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2016
furetin20:
Lol, why would I want to ruin your Business? I Don't even know you and yet I did Business with you and I gave a friend your number, but you crossed the Business ethic line by lying that the card my friend sent has been used.
You forgot that I engage you like a gentle man and pleaded with you to do the right thing.
You forgot that you were practically making jest of my friend by sending some insultive sms to him.
You forgot that that this is the 9th day that the card has been sent to you.
Don't even let me get started about why I stopped dealing with you initially.
Just refund this number 0803 482 5215

1 Like

Re: Solved by furetin20: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2016
1200 SENT.

Re: Solved by bobo65(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2016
furetin20:

Transfer limit is a daily something
The op said its been 9 days
Ahan
U sef reason am

Pls just transfer the money and lets forget it whole issue

Don't ever forget that customers are always ryt
I don't doubt the fact that u r genuine
But the truth is that u treated this issue unprofessionally

1 Like

Re: Solved by bobo65(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
n0m0705:
This was when I told him about my displeasure concerning the issue.

Abeg rename. The thread to "solved" or something

If possible dragnet abeg help us delete am
Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2016
Thank you bobo65 and all, furetin20 has refunded #1200 worth of airtime.
Nairaland is a great place for learning, Business and relaxation purposes, let us resist any attempt by some dubious individuals to make this place otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Solved by dragnet: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2016
bobo65:

Abeg rename. The thread to "solved" or something

If possible dragnet abeg help us delete am

I deliberately folded my hands dey watch the drama, even though it's settled, furetin never told us his own part of the story...
Re: Solved by furetin20: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
dragnet:

I deliberately folded my hands dey watch the drama, even though it's settled, furetin never told us his own part of the story...
Dragnet, the issue is this argument was between his friend and one of my staffs, I only came in when I told his friend to apologise to my staff because he rained abuses on my staff because we said the MTN cards were incorrect we later found out that we used the cards and I we told him to simply apologiise that it's not right to spill so much venom on someone you can't even see physically, he requested his AIRTIME and I assured him he will get it. I must admit I was so surprised to see him come and post this thread here on nairaland even when I told him that if his friend said his apologies I would send the data. I was shocked to see him use words like SCAMMER & All that stuff. Dragnet I know my mistakes and I admit we should not have asked his friend to apologise. All this while we did not hear from him we could not even trace him on our list if not I think he should have gotten. his refund cuz to be factual #1200 is too small for me to be named a SCAMMER. I have refunded his friend I'm glad you saw some positive comments about Furetin this is to tell you that you did not just lose a data seller you lost a very reliable friend.
Re: Solved by furetin20: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
bobo65:

Transfer limit is a daily something
The op said its been 9 days
Ahan
U sef reason am

Pls just transfer the money and lets forget it whole issue

Don't ever forget that customers are always ryt
I don't doubt the fact that u r genuine
But the truth is that u treated this issue unprofessionally
Smile # this would not be the first time a client rose against a data seller it could be anyone, this are everyday challenges in business, I was not gonna run away with his AIRTIME as a matter of fact I called the OP that evening when I got to office and heard what happened through my workers I then told OP to tell his friend to say his apologies for all those harsh words to my worker but OP ran all the way to nairaland to tell everyone I'm a scammer.
Re: Solved by dragnet: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Personally, I felt the apology was necessary, especially when the mistake had been admitted and the refund was to be made.
Why would you pick up your phone and curse someone and still expect a refund? If you had to curse then it means you had some level of confidence in the curse, so you should overlook the refund and let your curse act. But if you were really cheated and you were seeking justice, there are other means other than the cursing route, once you've chosen the cursing route, then your fate is left to the Almighty.

it may seem odd but that's my view.
Re: Solved by n0m0705(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Furetin20, you are a professional liar I repeat, what about those sms you sent mocking my friend? What about the series of excuses you are giving for 3 days before you lied that the card has been used. No need to drag the issue since you have refunded the guy.
Dragnet ,is that how you conduct your Business too? Continu.He was set out to scam my friend from the Beginning , the guy burst out after 5 days of mockery and lies from furetin20 and his immaginary worker and yet you think the apology is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Solved by furetin20: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
This are screenshots of his friends chat with my staff.

Re: Solved by airsaylongcon: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dragnet apologise for what exactly? I am sure you have had a go at MTN or some other network provider when they failed to provide you a service. I would have a go at anyone who failed to provide a service I have paid for. Reverse the situation if it was Furetin20 that was demanding his money after sending data and the OPs friend was playing games. Surely sango and amadioha would have been send on errand by Furetin. Long story short the end justifies the means. Furetin I'm not suggesting u r a scammer but being obstinate when you are wrong (and have admitted it) is not very productive

1 Like

Re: Solved by dragnet: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Dragnet apologise for what exactly? I am sure you have had a go at MTN or some other network provider when they failed to provide you a service. I would have a go at anyone who failed to provide a service I have paid for. Reverse the situation if it was Furetin20 that was demanding his money after sending data and the OPs friend was playing games. Surely sango and amadioha would have been send on errand by Furetin. Long story short the end justifies the means. Furetin I'm not suggesting u r a scammer but being obstinate when you are wrong (and have admitted it) is not very productive

I don't curse, I follow due process in making registering my grievances.
Re: Solved by dragnet: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
n0m0705:
Furetin20, you are a professional liar I repeat, what about those sms you sent mocking my friend? What about the series of excuses you are giving for 3 days before you lied that the card has been used. No need to drag the issue since you have refunded the guy.
Dragnet ,is that how you conduct your Business too? Continu.He was set out to scam my friend from the Beginning , the guy burst out after 5 days of mockery and lies from furetin20 and his immaginary worker and yet you think the apology is necessary.

You don't know me or what I do and how I do it so don't alleged what's not.
if it was rants then it's understandable but curses? No.
except maybe you guys are mixing up cursing with rants?.
Re: Solved by dragnet: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Since all parties have agreed the issue is solved, I don't think there's any need to flog the issue any further.
Re: Solved by airsaylongcon: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
dragnet:

I don't curse, I follow due process in making my registering my grievances.

And what will be the due process to register complaint in this situation? Where business has been informally conducted based on word of mouth and trust without written documentation?
Re: Solved by dragnet: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
airsaylongcon:

And what will be the due process to register complaint in this situation? Where business has been informally conducted based on word of mouth and trust without written documentation?

He can take up the issue, report to the police, involve the network providers etc.

But once he has chosen to curse, then he should trust the curse to get back his refund or repercussion.

(1) (2)

Ppe Safety Wear / Satlook Finder To Buy / Nikon D90 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.