Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? (591 Views)

Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari / Naira Fall: My People (igbo) Will Not Kill Me Before My Time / Derico Nwamama: A Thief We Cannot Forget So Fast In This Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? by Destined2win: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
I have come that this country may have new life and have it to the full. There is this desire in me to write the name of this nation on the walls of the sky where it will be so legible that all nations will look up to it.

This nation belongs to us; but it's entrusted to me, and I must make it work.

Who is with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? by adren(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
i dey your back..

sha no go PDP ooo...

because e no go reach ur turn till u are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? by Destined2win: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
adren:
i dey your back..

sha no go PDP ooo...

because e no go reach ur turn till u are

When I take a step, every obstacle prostrates.

Thanks for being with me
Re: This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
I am with 100%
Re: This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? by Destined2win: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
tuale4u:
I am with 100%

Thank you! This is our time...no stopping!
Re: This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? by saintfizzo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wait!!! ...... undecided who U be?
Re: This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? by bellyjean(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
I am with you bro. Nigeria needs a wave of visionary youths who can see beyond their stomachs and see past the faulty legacies our present leaders have laid down for us.

God will strengthen you bro.
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? by Destined2win: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2016
bellyjean:
I am with you bro. Nigeria needs a wave of visionary youths who can see beyond their stomachs and see past the faulty legacies our present leaders have laid down for us.

God will strengthen you bro.
Nigeria shall be great again

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Doesn't Need A Conference On The Economy / Bring Back Our Corruption!!!! / Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Stipend To Unemployed Graduates— Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.