Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen (19200 Views)

Governor Wike Suspends Four Commissioners / Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo / Breaking News......governor Wike Sacks All 23 LGA Chairmen In RIVERS STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by lomprico(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:

Bayelsa
So why do u feel that dakuku will be better?

1 Like

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
lomprico:

wike is from fayose's school of thought. work less, talk more. Media dramas and controversies till tenure expires. He is also a puppet to PEJ which means a percentage of rivers money will be diverted to Her for making him win rivers with brutal force even before supreme court judgement

1 Like

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by anonimi: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
How rivers state end up with this useless man is still a mystery.

How Nigeria ended up with a useless dumb, daft & dull Confused One as president is still a mystery.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2949245_buhari2_jpeg0fec1bba729fb302b3d186e259dc8699

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by deathmen12: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
How rivers state end up with this useless man is still a mystery. Dakuku would have brought the necessary development to Rivers. I pity rivers people
what is this one saying? Rivers are nt complaining, so nor dey take parnado 4 another person headache

1 Like

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by kernel501: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
How rivers state end up with this useless man is still a mystery. Dakuku would have brought the necessary development to Rivers. I pity rivers people

...WHY NOT OSUN?

1 Like

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by kenyguy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
We hear.
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by 36STATES: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Welldone Wike. Kick their APC asses out of River state.
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by anonimi: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:

wike is from fayose's school of thought. work less, talk more. Media dramas and controversies till tenure expires.

Is that not a perfect description of our Aso villa tenant in Abuja
Or what has he achieved in almost one year of being in power?
Only travel round the world and STORIES of fighting corruption without any court conviction.
Boko Haram terrorists are still killing our fellow citizens "technically".
Exchange rate almost N500.
Unemployment growing as people get laid off.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682938_img2015072826629_jpegfa206e5609ff464467c82ea736caee6a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
anonimi:
He should NOT do this without due process of the constitution.
He didn't suspend LG Chairmen(he has no power), he suspended LG CTC Chairmen(that he appointed).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by abimikuaka: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
this is a proactive governor.Keep it up
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by Bibyken(f): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:

wike is from fayose's school of thought. work less, talk more. Media dramas and controversies till tenure expires. He is also a puppet to PEJ which means a percentage of rivers money will be diverted to Her for making him win rivers with brutal force even before supreme court judgement
bloody hypocrite! is dakuku or whatever u call him not Amaechi's puppet? what makes u think dakuku won't divert percentage of rivers money to Amaechi? wastedsperm indeed!

6 Likes

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
paramedic:
In other news

Nice handwritting.
Poor grammar.

Roasted Nigeria

Roast Nigeria
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by dandyspak: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
dandyspak:
It is your mother, father. Siblings, relatives and village people that are mentally retarded. How dare you write such poo about my state. Thunder fire you there
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by Bibyken(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
I concur!
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by coolbis: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Draconian Wike!!! You needed to find out why before suspension!!!
funny enough,i just watched that particular news item on ait now, he suspended them not because they were not in attendance,but because they did not mobilise enough crowd to attend the townhall meeting, of course those guys were there @ the meeting.
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by danot1030: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Governance of tyranny. Rivers people will hear wen.
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by mrtheo33: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:
If u knw d level of killings going on in omoku daily in d recent tym, u wl nt open ur mouth to spew this trash. So there God forsaking excusses wld worth d lifes dat are lost everyday. Infact, he is kind to hv suspended them he wuld hv sackd dem.
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
deathmen12:
Wike nor dey take nonsense o, that is one thing i like abt him

I see
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by ahmadmuazu5(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Rivers people will now see the true colors of their new governor
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by deathmen12: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

I see
wat did u see?
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by banmee(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ndlistic:

Gov. Nyesom Wike of Rivers on Monday announced the suspension of three local government caretaker committee chairmen for failing to attend scheduled security town hall meeting.

The governor announced the suspension at Omoku, headquarters of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni council area of the state.

He listed the affected chairmen to include those of Abua/Odual, Ahoada West and Ahoada East council areas.

It would be recalled that the governor had scheduled a town hall meeting following recent cult clashes, killings and a near breakdown of law and order in the Orashi region of the state.

The Orashi region is made up of four area councils of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Abua/Odual, Ahoada West and Ahoada East.

The governor said that the chairmen’s failure to attend the meeting showed that they were insensitive to the current issues of violence and crime that had recently enveloped the areas.

Wike used the forum to urge security agencies to clampdown on cult activities and all forms of crimes in the four local government areas.

He said the meeting was to enable government to empathise with the communities affected by the state of insecurity that had engulfed the area.

“It is our duty to protect the lives and property of our people; I must tell you that we are also prepared to do so.

“We have directed security agencies to do the needful to ensure that calm returns to the affected communities,’’ he added. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/22/wike-suspends-three-local-government-chairmen/

I for fear. The headline is misleading. They are caretaker chairmen not LG chairmen which is why he could suspend them.
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by nextdoor84(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
The timing was a bit late, but its better late than never...we need peace in ahoada east LGA. Good one my able governor!!
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by BeauHomme: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
JayJohnson:
Rivers people will now see the true colors of their new governor
Amaechi claimed this man will sell his mother for money.
True to type governor, carry go - you are now the governor

Bros, I'm going to bed. When he sells his mother, please wake me up.
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by YelloweWest: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good one. No nonsense governor

1 Like

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by YelloweWest: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
AlPeter:
Isn't this dictatorial and detrimental to democracy? Are the chairmans not elected government officials?
No the are not. They are caretaker chairmen appointed by wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by mistypetal: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:

You are not serious? He should wait to find out while people are being killed?
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by mistypetal: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
ahmadmuazu5:

Rivers people will now see the true colors of
their new governor

What is true colour inside suspension of a negligent caretaker chairman. Lives have been lost and u are here talking about true color. Pls calm down on the apc tea you are drinking, if amechi took a similar action you would have shouted carry go or hailed him for being an action governor
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by rottenegg: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
A lot of people don't read through the topics, understand what is being said before making a comment.
They are caretaker chairmen, not elected chairmen! Stop showing us the reason why u are unemployable. Always rushing to be the first to comment......read the thread first!
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by Bright2(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
lomprico:

my brother ask am for me oo.
Re: Wike Suspends Three LGA Chairmen by Smooyis(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:

The chairmen also goof real good. Why did they not inform the governor of their absence before time. Can't blame the governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Amends Code Of Conduct Bureau And Tribunal Act / Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go / Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.