Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back (54560 Views)

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / #ifeanyiubahn200perusd: Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah Trending On Twitter,see Tweets / I Will Restore Naira Back To N200/$ In One Month – Capital Oil Boss, Ubah Tells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by sweetgala(m): 1:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Appareil:
Clown?? Why that

Because Ubah is a clown, using the current desperation of Nigerians, how else can a man who can barely service is loans in Nigeria , offer to defeat the slump in the naira by over 150%, unless he has 20 billion dollars in foreign payment he can push into the CBN without any interest return on a long term basis he can shush.

Nigeria is in recession, as in what the Greeks had, what the UK, US and most of the world went through in the mid 2000s , it's time we embrace that fact and look for suitable means not some loud mouth petty business man who thinks he knows it all.

3 Likes

Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by oluwasegun007(m): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2016
I have an idea of what his advise will look like, going by his campaign debate for anambra governorship post during the election. embarassed
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by gretblue: 2:18am On Feb 23, 2016
tuniski:
The best brains still in pdp. Daring by Uba!
Over to u buhari do the needful.
Really?
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by gretblue: 2:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Bigtoto:
The pride of the big dull cat from Daura won't let him give this man a CHANCE.
In his mind, he'd be like 'another BIAFRAn won't put me to shame '
Wailer spotted.

1 Like

Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by Larufa(m): 3:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Common sense is indeed not common.

Ifeanyi Uba, a fraudster!!!!

Someone that does not even understand basic financial/economic concepts- Demand/Supply, Macro/Micro, Derivatives, Liquidity etc want to save the Naira, this is what happen when hustler becomes a money miss road.

Lest we forget, his Transformation team, inability to service loans from banks and
how he 419ed Access Bank and Cosmos Maduka -- the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S8epDmQ7S0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slplCEDY-lk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTGs8yVckM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWtwNJc5uvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ItZt6hm0tY

1 Like

Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by dinggle: 3:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerians are gullible sha...so u guys are taking Ubah serious??.....kai!
He should go and develop his Biafra!...Nigeria does not need a 419er who made money on the backs of suffering Nigerians with fuel subsidy scam.

2 Likes

Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by wilcox(m): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2016
godsluvee:
You dey mind the idiot called ifeanyi ubah

Governorship election, he didnt win

Its how to make 200naira to $1 that he knows undecided undecided undecided

Talk is cheap nowadays
If I tell you that good thing will not reach you just agree on the affirmative, you open your wide mouth to call someone your present generation can not boost of an idiot. Perhaps you are child, just ask your parents to teach you how to talk to elders. May be this could be the only reason why God has not picked your call(lack of respect for elders)
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by millionaireman: 4:50am On Feb 23, 2016
drss:
shame no go let buari dullard seek advice from real ecmnomist.

Lol.
You made a mistake. The content of the bottle should have been crude Oyel, not groundnut.

Buhari controlled oil proceeds during the Obasanjo regime; Buhari controlled oil proceeds during the Abacha regime.

He insisted and assumed controller of oil proceeds as he doubles as president now in his old age, despite all opposition to him becoming Petroleum Minister.

1 Like

Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by millionaireman: 5:04am On Feb 23, 2016
dinggle:
Nigerians are gullible sha...so u guys are taking Ubah serious??.....kai!
He should go and develop his Biafra!...Nigeria does not need a 419er who made money on the backs of suffering Nigerians with fuel subsidy scam.

$500 billion oil money was stolen from Nigeria between 1966 to 2007. International financial institutions have been saying that.

Ubah didn't steal any.
The north and southwest were exchanging the office of the presidency between the two groups between 1966 to 2007.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by awoluyi(m): 5:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Chibest2000:
Ubah must be having enough dollars with him, so he hope 2 achieve that by pumping enough dollars into the country thereby making dollars rampant and decreasing its value. My thought..
As long as we refuse to increase our external earnings through exporting locally manufactured goods, your thought about Uba's likely magic is right. Nigerians believe so much in "miracles and divine interventions" and this has reduced their thinking ability. Let Uba make his ideas available to federal government particularly to minister of finance/CBN governor for consideration and implementation. If it is by pumping out warehoused foreign currencies into the market, it will not solve the high exchange rate problem in the long run.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I remember Obj and Gej economic team and I was so proud being a Nigerian anywhere I found myself but buhari economic team looks like Man U under LVG

...and all we got from your Obj & Gej was a motion without progress undecided
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by oweman: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2016
That biafrat was simply talking rubbish he needs some kind of appointment claiming he lost so much when he abandon his business to go campaign for Jonathan he now want a consultant contract from Buhari well He vtold to go back to Jonathan to be paid you can't eat your and have it it's not possible
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by fortune1968: 5:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I remember Obj and Gej economic team and I was so proud being a Nigerian anywhere I found myself but buhari economic team looks like Man U under LVG
hope you also admire Jonathan for the unprecedented looting !
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by fortune1968: 6:02am On Feb 23, 2016
wilcox:

If I tell you that good thing will not reach you just agree on the affirmative, you open your wide mouth to call someone your present generation can not boost of an idiot. Perhaps you are child, just ask your parents to teach you how to talk to elders. May be this could be the only reason why God has not picked your call(lack of respect for elders)
I laugh .how are some of you been talking to buhari who is old enough to be your grandfather ?
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by 989900: 6:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Bringing the rate down to below N200 is not a biggie, making sure it stays down there is the deal.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by Martiano(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Ifeaniyi Uba just wants to be relevant.He was amongst those that looted the treasury and he even has a case with Milverton at special fraud unit ,He is even trying to bribe his way through.These guys are just funny.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by luggy(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2016
how can some body that did not go school, to rule a big country like NIGERIA.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by goodgate: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2016
godsluvee:
You dey mind the idiot called ifeanyi ubah

Governorship election, he didnt win

Its how to make 200naira to $1 that he knows undecided undecided undecided

Talk is cheap nowadays
That guy is just a bloody attention seeker,even Dangote can't boast about it.

1 Like

Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2016
I don't seem 2 knw d prblm of dis country person talk say he fit do sumth instead of una 2 get 2 knw how best he intend 2 achieve dis una just expose una mouth odour dey criticize am he even put his assets on d line wot dos he stand 2 gain? well since una doubt his capability make una go help una self out after all na poor man go still suffer am pass... udo diri uno ooooo
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by killercute16(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
sister but why evils.....CHAi
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2016
akpumping7720:
ifeanyi Ubah the magician..... never doubt an Igbo man sha!!!! they can do d impossible

Crime Nigeria Plc.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by menacetosociety: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Yamiri people are incredibly funny grin
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2016
millionaireman:

$500 billion oil money was stolen from Nigeria between 1966 to 2007. International financial institutions have been saying that.

Ubah didn't steal any.
The north and southwest were exchanging the office of the presidency between the two groups between 1966 to 2007.

Grade A buffoon. Surrugate of a master scammer.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Correction, this administration doesn't have an economic team..
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by Bigtoto(f): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2016
gretblue:

Wailer spotted.
proudly one! grin

The form is expensive at the moment.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by bencobenz(m): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Elosky20:

i wonder where he wants to get $20 billion to defend the naira, just like YARADUA did during the oil crisis in 2008.
The most annoying thing are the educated Nigerians supporting what he said.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by choix007(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

My dear, it's easier to spoil something than to repair it. What we are suffering now is as a result of the short sightedness on the part of the past administration economic team. Get ur facts before attacking this govt.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by lordizak(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
u get sense so?, na only for nigeria dollar the rise? keep making fool of yourself, cos u got access to the internet.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by nbright: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2016
abbey621:
Most people hear this and say give him a chance but he's not willing to explain how he plans to go about it. No one is asking for specifics but just a summary. It's easy to shout that you can fix things while looking from the outside but when you get on the inside and realize how terrible things are then it becomes another story. For those shouting that he puts his assets on the line, I say be quiet! Those words are not binding in the court of law and if the economy tanks further we won't blame Uba but the government that allowed him to interfere with its policy. So Mr. Uba I put it to you in the spirit of transparency give us more detail on your miraculous claim!
When buhari said he will turn the economy around, did you ask him how?.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by drss(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

At all o!! Him God syndrome no go gree am. If to say that booooohari man go school ehn...people for hear am. Even if he accepts the challenge, people will never know where help came from. His M.O is to claim other people's achievements and shift his blunders to scapegoats
true talk.
Re: #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back by Chibest2000(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2016
awoluyi:
As long as we refuse to increase our external earnings through exporting locally manufactured goods, your thought about Uba's likely magic is right. Nigerians believe so much in "miracles and divine interventions" and this has reduced their thinking ability. Let Uba make his ideas available to federal government particularly to minister of finance/CBN governor for consideration and implementation. If it is by pumping out warehoused foreign currencies into the market, it will not solve the high exchange rate problem in the long run.
Hahaha.. Your statement "Nigerians believed in miracles and divine interventions " got me laughing but that is a permanent truth as far as Nigeria is concerned, well, as for Ubah making his idea known to the finance minister and co. Is subject to Ubah's agreement because you know Nigerians very well, they like showcasing their wealth, so I guess Ubah intends to show Nigerians his worth by doing it single-handedly. So let Mr president give him the go ahead, ours is to fold arms and watch. Also its true that this idea is not gonna help 4 long but we need it 4 now pending on when the government will implement and achieve a favourable economic policies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.