Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! (548 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos / Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! by Honesty007(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
I dislike fashion so much beause it is
1)Menpleasing than God pleasing!!! A young christian lady or woman would do all sorts of unbiblical things such as makeup,wordly dressing to please their husbands and displease God.even before Marriage,they dress nudely ,make men fall into sin in the name of Looking for husbands
2)Jeremiah 4:30 describes what destruction ladies andwomen do to their bodies in the name of Face painting,eyelash painting,lipstick painting and all sorts of powdery things.I can tell u dat u cn damage ur skin with all dis so called gells,creams dat have placenta and collagen with fragnace from aborted babies and when u change ur skins complextion,you are telling God #he didnt create you well!!!!
3)It draws pride, stubborness and wantoness among women.The moment you can't spend for your wife or ladies to do her hairs,they would go to any length to provoke you and say u r poor because they don't want to be different from their pals in office / schools, d fear of indifference is killing most ladies and its a pity because God works in segregation and not integration.
4)if you love the world, the love of the father is not in you.The lust of the eyes is the imagination a woman/girl thinks of how she would be after undergoing many cosmetic surgeries and correctional surgeries to feel appreciable in the eyes of men and sorryly condemned in the eys of God who they would give account of all they did in the last days
5)The pride of life is the stiffnecked attitude and rebellion most women put on bacause of their wealth or riches,they feel to big to bow to Godly principles and they are so disobedient when told not to put on hair attachment.They need deliverance because some of them can spend 2milion naira on hair alone per annum while they fail to pay tithes of 20000.Now,its a pity that when you have little and want to live above your life or godly contentment you would fall into snares of sin.
6)Women who are fashionable fall into various temptations cos the enemy has seen an open door.
7)demon possesed people touch your hairs and in turn possess you and opress u
coolu love to be attractive to men than shamefaced and sober to God
9)you become abominable as u wear instruments of fashion ie you commit fornication,adultery to buy costly fashion instruments in such a hard time like this
10)you would love money-under the influence of Mammon spirit.you would make shipwreck of ur faith in christ.
11)when u don't want to hear anything of God and christ,who would u now want to listen to? Devil and marine queen?
12)ask urself,amm i ready to go to heaven when the prince of this world has something in me?
Re: Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! by jcross19: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Honesty007:
I dislike fashion so much beause it is
1)Menpleasing than God pleasing!!! A young christian lady or woman would do all sorts of unbiblical things such as makeup,wordly dressing to please their husbands and displease God.even before Marriage,they dress nudely ,make men fall into sin in the name of Looking for husbands
2)Jeremiah 4:30 describes what destruction ladies andwomen do to their bodies in the name of Face painting,eyelash painting,lipstick painting and all sorts of powdery things.I can tell u dat u cn damage ur skin with all dis so called gells,creams dat have placenta and collagen with fragnace from aborted babies and when u change ur skins complextion,you are telling God #he didnt create you well!!!!
3)It draws pride, stubborness and wantoness among women.The moment you can't spend for your wife or ladies to do her hairs,they would go to any length to provoke you and say u r poor because they don't want to be different from their pals in office / schools, d fear of indifference is killing most ladies and its a pity because God works in segregation and not integration.
4)if you love the world, the love of the father is not in you.The lust of the eyes is the imagination a woman/girl thinks of how she would be after undergoing many cosmetic surgeries and correctional surgeries to feel appreciable in the eyes of men and sorryly condemned in the eys of God who they would give account of all they did in the last days
5)The pride of life is the stiffnecked attitude and rebellion most women put on bacause of their wealth or riches,they feel to big to bow to Godly principles and they are so disobedient when told not to put on hair attachment.They need deliverance because some of them can spend 2milion naira on hair alone per annum while they fail to pay tithes of 20000.Now,its a pity that when you have little and want to live above your life or godly contentment you would fall into snares of sin.
6)Women who are fashionable fall into various temptations cos the enemy has seen an open door.
7)demon possesed people touch your hairs and in turn possess you and opress u
coolu love to be attractive to men than shamefaced and sober to God
9)you become abominable as u wear instruments of fashion ie you commit fornication,adultery to buy costly fashion instruments in such a hard time like this
10)you would love money-under the influence of Mammon spirit.you would make shipwreck of ur faith in christ.
11)when u don't want to hear anything of God and christ,who would u now want to listen to? Devil and marine queen?
12)ask urself,amm i ready to go to heaven when the prince of this world has something in me?
the problem we christians have is that we lack knowledge. MODESTY is the key. If you love the world, you become the slave to the world and if you love God, you become the son of God through christ. Now what connect you to God is pure LOVE what we disconnect you from God is HATRED which is love of the world. See fashion is never a sin but is now a sin when you love fashion than love of God or your fashion makes you look indecent. So don't be brainwashed. Modesty is the key.
Re: Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! by Honesty007(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
jcross19:
the problem we christians have is that we lack knowledge. MODESTY is the key. If you love the world, you become the slave to the world and if you love God, you become the son of God through christ. Now what connect you to God is pure LOVE what we disconnect you from God is HATRED which is love of the world. See fashion is never a sin but is now a sin when you love fashion than love of God or your fashion makes you look indecent. So don't be brainwashed. Modesty is the key.

Modesty ke? Its bettter to live unfashionable than living fashionable.
Jesus christ our lord said *the prince of this world cometh and findeth nothing in me.christians r not to be fashionable at all.it is our innerman that we should decorate and not our outer dust that is going to perish.

1 Like

Re: Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! by jcross19: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Honesty007:

Jesus christ our lord said *the prince of this world cometh and findeth nothing in me.christians r not to be fashionable at all.it is our innerman that we should decorate and not our outer dust that is going to perish.
can you see why I said knowledge? So fashion is a thing of the world? Is that what you are trying to say? According to what you just posted now that is better to decorate your heart right? Then forget the outlook focus on your inner man!!!. No matter how unfashionable you are if love of God is not in you which is the decoration of the heart you are wasting your time. See don't be a pharisees that jesus talk about that they wear white and inside of them scorpion and vipers are there. Can you see that there perfect physically but inner man was dirty likewise so much christian who use to wear a dirty or bogus cloths but their heart are dirty. So modesty is the key.
Re: Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! by facheux: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just wear a Jilbab , very modest and the fat cats in the fashion industry don't get your duckets
Re: Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! by DankemzI(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Honesty007:

You forget Jesus wore designers clothes?
Soldiers each divided it. So Moderation is the Word

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Most Gracious Almighty God. / London Church Fined Thousands Of Pounds For Holding Noisy 3am Services / The Likely countries of the twelve tribes of Israel today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.