Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide (744 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Governor Samuel Ortom Watches Helpless As Aide Insults Assembly Member / Oladun Aderonke Morolayo Resigns As Aide Of To Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by quotequote: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed a visually impaired man, Dr. Samuel Ankeli, as his Senior Special Assistant.
According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President has saddled Ankeli with the responsibility of dealing with persons living with disability on his behalf.
Shehu said Ankeli headed the Directorate of Persons with Disability at the Buhari/Osinbajo All Progressives Congress presidential campaign headquarters, the first of any such department in a political party in Nigeria.
He added that the new presidential aide led a team that successfully mobilised a large number of the more than 24 million disabled persons in the country to support the All Progressives Congress candidate and his running mate in the 2015 presidential election campaign.
Ankeli, who hails from Benue State, studied veterinary medicine at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
He worked with the Benue State government before quitting and focusing on his activist role in the promotion of the wellbeing of the blind and people with all kinds of disability.
Ankeli is married with children.
http://www.punchng.com/35813-2/
Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by Usman212s: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
when would this old man start doing something tangible. I always feel that I am the cause of the present situation Nigerians are, for wasting my vote on this man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Can Buhari see?....Blind leading the Blind sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by oglalasioux(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good
Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by chaberry(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
Can Buhari see?....Blind leading the Blind sad
Exactly! They are both blind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by resty4(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Buhari blindness is pathetic takg food away frm many innocent ngns' tables.
D new ssa hs sight impairment only bt Daura President is indeed.
Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by succyreal(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
is the blind man not man as u guys? or is he not a Nigerian?
I really cry for some people's thinking.
I bet u this blind man will perform more than those of you with good eyes sight.
Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by amaechi1: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Usman212s:
when would this old man start doing something tangible. I always feel that I am the cause of the present situation Nigerians are, for wasting my vote on this man

People who voted for PMB are not regretting. I will vote for him again and again. For once appreciate this good gesture for bringing in a physically challenged person into his government. I can't remember any other government that has done this.
Next topic jare!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by amaechi1: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
chaberry:

Exactly! They are both blind
If this is what a person that has eyes as you claim will contribute then, it is very unfortunate.
Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by amaechi1: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
succyreal:
is the blind man not man as u guys? or is he not a Nigerian?

I really cry for some people's thinking.

I bet u this blind man will perform more than those of you with good eyes sight.

God bless you my brother.
Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Usman212s:
i voted buhari. I never regretted for 1minute. So, wail on brother. 5percent mean nothing in politics.
Re: Buhari Appoints Blind Man As Aide by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2016

(1)

BREAKING-PDP Bows To Pressure, Sheriff To Stay 3 Months Till Convention / 10 Reason's Why I Visited Saudi Arabia - President Buhari / How Nigeria BETRAYED Mandela Courtesy Of Gen. ABACHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.