Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls (2348 Views)

Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video / 16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Swimming Pool / 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls by RobinRay(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
A 15-year-old boy has ‘mistakenly’ impregnated 16 teenage girls between the ages of 13 and 17 after a pool party went awry.
The boy according to reports by Tallahassee Herald in Florida, United States, the 15-year-old boy who was said to have a ‘highly potent sperm’ ejaculated in the pool without warning his mates. And reports say that this ended up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration. When the birthday celebrant, Daliah Jennings, was questioned, she said:“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day. It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get”she said, looking visibly relieved of not getting pregnant. Some of the girls at the party standing on the fact that they did not have sex at the party, the 15-year-old boy said:“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild sex orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes. I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!”he said, looking sincere. The doctor, who connected all the pregnancy to one cause, Dr. John Suzukima, said:“Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortis have sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man. This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory. While about 14 of the girls are up for abortion, 2 of the impregnated girls will be keeping the babies due to religious beliefs.

Re: 15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls by RobinRay(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
lalasticlala please help my ministry
Re: 15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls by kilode100(f): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
I am not buying that "mistakingly" biko...

They all look pleased.
Re: 15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls by RobinRay(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
kilode100:
I am not buying that "mistakingly" biko...

They all look pleased.
cheesy grin 1 Vs 16 you wan kill the pikin
Re: 15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
OH My GOD
Re: 15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls by MRBrownJ: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
anyone stoopid enough to believe such a story is DUMBER than a goat!

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls by calculator123(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
believe this story then believe buhari is useful.
Re: 15 Year Old Boy Impregnates 16 Girls by Lagusta(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
MRBrownJ:
anyone stoopid enough to believe such a story is DUMBER than a goat!

They have brains the size of a sorghum grain.....

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Simple Treatment To Clear Pimples And Blackheads In A Week / Guess What Nollywoods Youngest And Biggest Filmmaker Is Cooking Next / MBGN - Miss Nigeria: 2007 - 2017 (WHO Is Most Beautiful?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.