Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Plantation City Otokutu Warri Delta State:an Estate Or A Jungle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plantation City Otokutu Warri Delta State:an Estate Or A Jungle (4288 Views)

How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Jungle Justice Backfired At Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantation City Otokutu Warri Delta State:an Estate Or A Jungle by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Plantation city otokutu pride itself to be an estate second to none in delta state.but the action of the management expecially the md is nothing to write about.they are thuggish, rude and with no respect for the fundamental right of the resident.the md is going ahead to sell water to the resident despite an ongoing negotiation.to all resident of warri please don't make the mistake of coming here to stay since you will regret it
Re: Plantation City Otokutu Warri Delta State:an Estate Or A Jungle by Xclusivegrin007(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wey d picture?
Re: Plantation City Otokutu Warri Delta State:an Estate Or A Jungle by darlenese(f): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
I am thinking of getting a property in plantation city otokutu. please what do you advise , are their services better now
Re: Plantation City Otokutu Warri Delta State:an Estate Or A Jungle by dzamaka: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
darlenese:
I am thinking of getting a property in plantation city otokutu. please what do you advise , are their services better now

Yes it's so much better now. Constant electricity. Contact me for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander? / 'Darkest City On Earth' Where The Sun Doesn't Rise For 40 Days (photos) / Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.