Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application (949 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application by kennethalice(m): 1:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Nairaland please I need help in filling Canadian spouse application, the form is a bit complicated to me and i don't want to make mistake and they will delay my application.
I stay in Lagos and am willing to come dawn to your end anywhere in Lagos .
Re: Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application by justwise(m): 6:16am On Feb 23, 2016
How about asking that question here for people to help you?

I have edited your thread because I don't want you to attract dodgy visa agents here
Re: Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application by kennethalice(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Thanks @justwise
Please is there need to fill out the section where they asked for the name of all my family members.

I need your honest answer please.
Re: Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application by justwise(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2016
kennethalice:
Thanks @justwise
Please is there need to fill out the section where they asked for the name of all my family members and also do I need to tell them I have seeked Asylum in another country or belong to a particular organisation .
also do I tell them I have been married before ?

I need your honest answer please.

Yes you have to complete the family section and give the names of all your family members as requested.

If you are not asked about the asylum issue then you don't need to mention that, again if you are not asked about your previous marriage then you don't need to add that.
Re: Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application by kennethalice(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thanks @justwise
well noted
Re: Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Please do not try to lie because they will god out.
Re: Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application by kennethalice(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks to those that commented on this write up , me and wife changed our mind and I have applied to US since my wife is a US citizen and she is moving back to US this month and write now I have summited my application and my interview is next meet .thanks guy I told the whole truth that need to be told as I use to live in Australia and was married there ......cheers and thanks alot Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

6 Remarkable Ways To Spend The Weekend / Please Advise Me... Please / Female NYSC Member Dies In A Fatal Accident In Enugu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.