Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” (539 Views)

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” by iamsylvester: 1:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Have been dating this girl for five
years now, and we both love each
other. People do call us Romeo and
Juliet because of the way we show
our love openly. I love her so much
that when we have misunderstanding I find it difficult
to breath because I feel she’s my
life.

I told myself that I’ll date no other
girl apart from her and when am
ready for marriage, I’ll propose to
her. But few days back i notice she is having a close relationship with her Ex so i chat her on whatsapp and I asked her to swear
she’ll tell me the truth which she did. I asked her if she is still inlove with her Ex she said
“YES” I felt like I was
going mad,

I told her I can’t continue with the relationship that she should go back to her Ex if she still love him ,xo we would just be friends

The problem now is that i still have this feelings for her "i guess i still love her" despite she is still inlove with her Ex,

Dear Nairalanders, Please Advice Me On What To do

should i leave her and move on?
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” by kilokeys(m): 3:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Her ex?

She never left him tongue

Bro.. Pick up the pieces of ur life.. And just move on..

We all thought we would marry the first girl we dated.

Thats some fallacious fantasy.. Wake up bro.. This aint Mills & boon. It's real life.

7 billion on earth.. Enjoy ur new selection.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” by tripplephi: 3:16am On Feb 23, 2016
iamsylvester:
Have been dating this girl for five
years now, and we both love each
other. People do call us Romeo and
Juliet because of the way we show
our love openly. I love her so much
that when we have misunderstanding I find it difficult
to breath because I feel she’s my
life.

I told myself that I’ll date no other
girl apart from her and when am
ready for marriage, I’ll propose to
her. But few days back i notice she is having a close relationship with her Ex so i chat her on whatsapp and I asked her to swear
she’ll tell me the truth which she did. I asked her if she is still inlove with her Ex she said
“YES” I felt like I was
going mad,

I told her I can’t continue with the relationship that she should go back to her Ex if she still love him ,xo we would just be friends

The problem now is that i still have this feelings for her "i guess i still love her" despite she is still inlove with her Ex,

Dear Nairalanders, Please Advice Me On What To do

should i leave her and move on?

Well it looks like both of you got the definition of love wrong from the start

Also she is a distraction ... Sorry but that's it. And both of you do not know what you want.

If you still THINK you love her then you don't... You simply want her... Her ex needs her... So young man... Go work on yourself and invest in the quality of your worth financially and socially and she too will dump her ex again and come for you... But by then you will be blind to accept her cos now you got better and more stable options... If you had more class and status than her ex... She would ever have considered him... So in one sentence go and UP GRACE BRO.
. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Any Light Nd Beautiful Nairalander Ready 4 A Hook-up / fff / All Married Women Cheat. Here Is The Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.