Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife (1242 Views)

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife by buffkid1: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife, I Only Seized Her Phone On Kemi Korede Movie Set Ebony Film boss, Seun Egbegbe has finally debunked the viral rumour that took the whole of Ibadan by storm yesterday. Seun was accused of kidnapping Toyin Aimakhu on a movie set after news broke that she was crying over a UK-based comedian who threatened to commit suicide earlier this week. To cut the long story short, Mr Egbegbe took to his official IG page late yesterday to say the following: “Lol this is funny I don’t do this but I really think Is needed# cos i need to clear my hand off what I was wrongly accused of#is it possible for a man to kidnap his woman living in his house as house wife#if I kidnap her who will pay the ransom ask by the kidnappers #am in my house when I read a post on Instagram that I kidnap my wife @aimakhutoyin #let just give a clue of what happen #i was at home in my living room this morning when my friends and family called me about toyin post on Instagram that she post another man as her crush# and crying about the man on her page ur husband doing everything I want for u that is what is called adultry ,she left from my house this morning to kemi Korede movie shooting so I was angry and I went to the movie location I took her phone from her#cos I don’t want a slap on my face anymore#i guess taking that step is not too much me #how can I kiddnap a woman with my car of millions of naira# I won’t say more than dia but I know very soon the truth will be out soon#but the comedy I love about the all story is that she said I kidnap her phone she kidnap my rangerover jeep ” As we speak, Toyin Aimakhu has no access to her official IG page. Her jealous ‘Oga On Top’ is yet to release her iPhone. Chaiii! Toyin Aimakhu don enter soup o…. Make una remember her in your prayers.

Re: Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Am i the only one who doesnt give a f#ck,if she was kidnap or not..

Her life,her business.

My life,my business.

#FTC
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife by kilokeys(m): 2:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Chai.. My candle off as I read this grammatical blunders.

cry... Or is he acting?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife by kilokeys(m): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Yomieluv:
Am i the only one who doesnt give a f#ck,if she was kidnap or not..

Her life,her business.

My life,my business.

#FTC

U r confused undecided... If it's her life her business, why do u make it ur business to stay up and make FTC. ?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife by Ojestas(m): 2:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Those blunders tho!
His housewife. . . Who joined them together

Well, m less concerned. It's their lives. #ZoomsOff
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:

U r confused undecided... If it's her life her business, why do u make it ur business to stay up and make FTC. ?
cant sleep,log on to NL,how is that your business?

Guy,abeg swerve,i dont banter words with people with slow mentality.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife by kilokeys(m): 3:05am On Feb 23, 2016
Yomieluv:
cant sleep,log on to NL,how is that your business?

Guy,abeg swerve,i dont banter words with people with slow mentality.

Just got out a ban for putting inbreds like you in place.

U rnt worth it..

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Streaming Beautiful As She Takes Selfie / Exposed: MBN/TUNM Owerri Is A Monumental Fraud…models/beauty Queens Beware! / Pic: Cynthia Morgan Climbing Out Of A Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.