Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa (2710 Views)

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand / Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / Most Beautiful People And Culture In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by AbzDore(m): 2:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Somali People are considered to be the most beautiful people in the whole Africa continent.

The beauty of the Somali people is well known throughout the world.

Somalia is the only African country that made it on the top 10 beautiful people in the world.

Somalis are the best looking Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by Cpumping(m): 5:00am On Feb 23, 2016
reminds me of captain Philip.
that guy was ugly fa, infact all d somalians in d movie were ugly.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by AbzDore(m): 5:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Cpumping:
reminds me of captain Philip.

that guy was ugly fa, infact all d somalians in d movie were ugly.

I think Hollywood purposely picked the most ugly somali to be an actor in that film (captain philip), mind you he did look like the actual pirate, and he too was ugly.though the average somali men are quite good looking compare to west africans like Nigerians, with big flat noses, curly hard hair and big huge lips like jay z grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by Cpumping(m): 6:00am On Feb 23, 2016
AbzDore:

I think Hollywood purposely picked the most ugly somali to be an actor in that film (captain philip), mind you he did look like the actual pirate, and he too was ugly.though the average somali men are quite good looking compare to west africans like Nigerians, with big flat noses, curly hard hair and big huge lips like jay z grin grin

careful o, u r in a Nigerian forum. u dnt want to anger boys. grin

sha u can pass me one fine somalian fine girl. let follow n enjoy the beauty of ur country grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by Ajuran: 5:33am On Feb 25, 2016
Somalis are good looking people. I use to think everyone in Africa was, until I saw a Nigerian angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by baby124: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Tufia, NL has suffered. Just take a look at this slowpoke from a hunger ravaged and religious strife country. You are trying to rub shoulders with people better than you. Don't you retards believe you are Arab? LOL. Identity crises is worrying you.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by AbzDore(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
baby124:
Tufia, NL has suffered. Just take a look at this slowpoke from a hunger ravaged and religious strife country. You are trying to rub shoulders with people better than you. Don't you retards believe you are Arab? LOL. Identity crises is worrying you.

Hey NEGROIDS I'm proud to be a SOMALI and there's nothing you thug monkeys can do about it grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by hmmph: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Cpumping:

careful o, u r in a Nigerian forum. u dnt want to anger boys. grin

sha u can pass me one fine somalian fine girl. let follow n enjoy the beauty of ur country grin
Sellout
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa by hmmph: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2016
AbzDore:

Hollywood selects beautiful ppl not ugly ones, y'all are just ugly full stop

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Proud Of My Culture (nupe) / A Colleague’s Response To Killing Of Rams On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Dick Masquerade Spotted At Nnewi Cultural Yam Festival (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.