Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. (2059 Views)

Inter-cultural Marriage: A Tool For Nation Building / What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband / Effects Of Early Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. by sethman: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2009
IN STREAM OF TEARS
I am Latticia from France i got married to Pastor Jeff’ a nice and handsome man who i meet in France during his college days. Pst. Jeff and i got married in France three months after his graduation from college. The two of us set out for a different planet as we explore zones of uncertainty sharing our lives dreams and plans to start a church in Ghana were Jeff claim that God call him to work for him.  Being submissive and obedient i went with Jeff to Ghana.   
i was six months  pregnant when i received an anonymous  call from an unknown caller who told me that my husband has being cheating on me and advised me to be careful, the caller refused to disclose his identity. i disbelieved and dismissed the information. But unknown to me Jeff has cheated me from the onset. He has a wife and two kids in Nigeria where he claims to be having a breakthrough to establish a new church. Now the truth has come to light , Jef’f is at large and i have no choice than to abort the baby i can't born for the devil please i need your advice.

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2009
I am so sorry to read all these.
However, u have already done what you think is best for you, so what kinda advice would you want again.
Run, and get a divorce and pray for someone better.
Re: Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. by agathamari(f): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
at 6 months you aborted a baby? what is wrong with you? if you dont want it then put it up for adoption? that is just nasty. that poor baby did nothing wrong. as a steril woman i would do anything for a child no matter how it can into the world
Re: Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. by AloyEmeka9: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2009
Another Nollywood script being tested.
Re: Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. by Akinagirl(f): 2:47am On Jul 14, 2009
Its kind of late to abort the baby. You will endanger your life as well. God has given you a child. Wake up! You have been blessed with a child. Not every woman can be that lucky.
SOrry for your marriage however, you should have done some research and got to know him before marriage.
Re: Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. by ifyalways(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
The deed have been done already,Learn from this !
Re: Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
are you sure this pastor Jeff is Nigerian? and is that his real name.

Dont just assume things.

sorry about your situation but since the baby is already aborted and Jeff has vanished consider yourself free.

(1) (Reply)

Show Me An Excellent Man / Husband Refuses To Keep To Promise / Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.