Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him (30843 Views)

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Clone2020(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2016
The notion of Nigerians being scammers is a well disseminated popular belief in the west. I kid you not, you can be watching a regular tv show and they will just make a joke about some Nigerian prince promising to send someone millions of dollars. It's an image already deeply rooted in the hearts of Americans, it's kinda like saying people from Afghanistan are terrorists or every Jewish person is cheap.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by blaquemyc: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2016
he's only towing the line of our dear incorruptible president. Abeg make una free the guy, no be him fault.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Gheritage(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Handsome fool you're
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
WE NAIJA CAN VEX EHHH
I swear down
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by lawrsmith(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=ebosie11 post=43169868]A fresh case of fraud was leveled on the shoulders of Nigeria, this time by American singer and actor, Ginuwine.

Yesterday, the ‘Love You More’ singer warned his over 300,000 Instagram fans, saying he had just learnt that someone was using his photo to trick people into giving money on Facebook, and he described the criminal act as a ‘Nigerian scam’.

“I’m being told someone is using my name to trick people into giving money THIS IS NOT ME!!!!” He wrote, “It’s a Nigerian scam going on so if anyone on any page that has my name ask for money curse they ass out people will do anything for a dollar it’s crazy.”

On his page, offended Nigerians are dragging him for filth, but his fans claim that the singer never meant that the scam was being masterminded by a Nigerian, only that he described same as a scam Nigerians are famous for. Either way, the slap didn’t land softly, especially to compatriots eager to defend the nation’s honour.

See the exchange above...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/gimme one.html[/quote. bro it is not your fault, Mr. traveler told the world that Nigerians are criminals.so if call the scam a Nigerian scam, you may be right, because you are not the first person that said it,our president use to calls us criminal so we are happy
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by kuuljay(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin grin one thing about naija is that they fight and quarrel all the time back home but if you try it to anyone of them as a foreigner they forget their differences and face you squarely grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by kceewhyte(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2016
sad
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by meelorlah(f): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2016
I trust my Nigerian brothers and sisters, they've given it to him back to back grin Mofo dead ass
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by kceewhyte(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2016
I didn't see any better insult dia..they should drag him to Nairaland sad
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by nikkiking(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...& I even heard he is from Imo State sef!!!
Dumb modafucka
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by MrCork: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2016
ebosie11:
A fresh case of fraud was leveled on the shoulders of Nigeria, this time by American singer and actor, Ginuwine.

Yesterday, the ‘Love You More’ singer warned his over 300,000 Instagram fans, saying he had just learnt that someone was using his photo to trick people into giving money on Facebook, and he described the criminal act as a ‘Nigerian scam’.

“I’m being told someone is using my name to trick people into giving money THIS IS NOT ME!!!!” He wrote, “It’s a Nigerian scam going on so if anyone on any page that has my name ask for money curse they ass out people will do anything for a dollar it’s crazy.”

On his page, offended Nigerians are dragging him for filth, but his fans claim that the singer never meant that the scam was being masterminded by a Nigerian, only that he described same as a scam Nigerians are famous for. Either way, the slap didn’t land softly, especially to compatriots eager to defend the nation’s honour.

See the exchange above...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/american-singer-ginuwine-accuses.html

....is Genuiwine sayin so.Tom wrong or is he lyin?.... so you people are saying Nigerians don't 419 people...abi?...AM GOING BAK TO BED MENNNN!!! undecided
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by toprealman: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2016
With that hairstyle, I guess he must be a member of Christ embassy.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by olatex25(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2016
attention seeker dis served u rite... omo Eru
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Flairoqy(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:
that nigga is high on smelling sh*ts

D dude prolly got into a fyt with some group of nigerians

I am waiting for d guy to travel down to nigeria and make such statement at bariga bustsop if e sure for am A bloody wailing wailer

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lwkmd Idiot! u go like wahala ehhh
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Flairoqy:

Lwkmd Idiot! u go like wahala ehhh

tongue i breathe wahala incase u dont kno
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by xcllaxix(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2016
How much does he have?...His name would not even carry weight for real scamming...
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by pulsa(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2016
vizkiz:
downloading comment. 99%...

Download failed shocked

that kind downloading dey pain person o.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by aljpimp(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2016
I wonder why Nigerians run away from the truth....just check the activities of our youth these days and ask yourself where they get their money and maintain their luxury...is it that easy in naija
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by binsanni(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Hmm ireyi obanyi
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Lmao no be small American Vic O. grin cheesy grin

Nigerians are mouthed sha.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2016
mehnn nigerians should hop off his pony.....

ignorant statement yea. but at least he knows its a country in Africa.... unlike alot over there who think Africa is a country
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by shevon: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2016
That gay bastard son of a filthy-tick-ridden bingo get mind o.
Must every scam be perpetuated by a Nigerian?
Scalawag!
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by chidooh1: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Your career is almost over and you didn't save much, blame it on weed. If you want your days back, come to synagogue church of all Nations at Ikotun, TB is waiting to unleash miracle on you.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Honievee(f): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed, abeg wetin him be among soup ingredients undecided
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by enigma2007(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
kceewhyte:
I didn't see any better insult dia..they should drag him to Nairaland sad

hahahaha! i tell you.. the dude go commit sucide after them finish with am on NL

1 Like

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by DeRay98(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2016
When our people don finish with this American Olodo eh, the next time him hear Nig...., him go take cover....African-Americans are usually more anti Africa than white Americans
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by petermichaels(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2016
wen was d last tym an album carry his name on it. See d bone 4hm hand sef,it shows he is suffering now. "Spoilers of the world"
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by porozhniy(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
aljpimp:
I wonder why Nigerians run away from the truth....just check the activities of our youth these days and ask yourself where they get their money and maintain their luxury...is it that easy in naija
what percentage of youths in Nigeria are into illegalities? What percentage of Nigerian youths are working themselves into the ground trying to make a living? While you are at it, let's see the fraud stats of Americans. The average Nigerian understands life isn't easy and he works hard to survive. Think about that the next time you want to agree with a bloody mofo who accuses us of fraud or are you a criminal?

2 Likes

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by DeRay98(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
aljpimp:

No Nigerian is proud of Yahoo Yahoo biz, but its not only Nig in scam. Many other African, especially Ghanaians, are hiding under the Nigerian scam tag.
Italians scammers are well known to the British Police to specialize in scamming British retirees before yahoo yahoo boys emerge. Scam is glober so don't tie Nigerian name to it.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by aljpimp(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2016
porozhniy:
what percentage of youths in Nigeria are into illegalities? What percentage of Nigerian youths are working themselves into the ground trying to make a living? While you are at it, let's see the fraud stats of Americans. The average Nigerian understands life isn't easy and he works hard to survive. Think about that the next time you want to agree with a bloody mofo who accuses us of fraud or are you a criminal?
I'm not here to argue ..just here to share my own opinion ..thanks
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by aljpimp(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2016
DeRay98:

No Nigerian is proud of Yahoo Yahoo biz, but its not only Nig in scam. Many other African, especially Ghanaians, are hiding under the Nigerian scam tag.
Italians scammers are well known to the British Police to specialize in scamming British retirees before yahoo yahoo boys emerge. Scam is glober so don't tie Nigerian name to it.
It doesn't matter what you think..the fact is the fact and the fact is the truth ...
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by ericmor: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2016
We are problem ourselves. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees / David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.