Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) (17529 Views)

Amuwo Odofin LG Chairman's Office Burnt After Primaries (Photos) / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by HopeAtHand: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Abe, the liar.
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by ubah84(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
this is what d supreme Court wants

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by Bluffly: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2016
The indigenes are idiots
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by eleko1: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Pathetic!
ChinoJeff:
This is a clear indication that militants and the people of Rivers state do not want anything to do with APC- party of dullards. Maggie Abey need n

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by vickoozy(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2016
There is a previous post b4 this one that has the same picture but the op said it is as a result of the military invading the house of one ex militant, that resulted to sporadic shootings all through yesterday evening in bori community Rivers state, how come its magnus Abe building now? where is our conscience Nigerians? must we involve politics in everything we do?.......God bless Nigeria! God bless Niger delta! God bless Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by gbishman: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2016
this is rubbish
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by freshvine(f): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
dridowu:
Do or Die politics. Destruction of lives and properties will always bring us down all in the name of politics. These politician only care about themselves only.

Maka Why ?

APC is Nigeria
PDP is Nigeria
So calling on APC to leave SS/SE means you have to call on PDP to leave SW/NE/NW/NC, which i believe you won't do.

In the last national assembly election in my polling unit, all accredited voters voted PDP except 2 person who voted for APC and even the APC agent was so ashamed of himself that he refuse to wear his identity tag. Though he later had company when two Aboki shoe shinner join him to monitor the exercise.

This same election was cancelled and APC in their wisdom using federal might think they can intimidate the majority of Voters? The people will resist them and the yoruba media will tag them militants and miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by sunsewa: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
eleko1:
sad WiCKED WIKE playing politic of BITTERNESS,KILLING sad. Election is Over,why dis destruction undecided? PDP-------------------->>> NEST OF arsonists. MODU, Kal WIKE to order undecided sad

Can u defend this ur statement if the need arises?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by babadem2much(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
I pity Rivers People with the rate of literacy in the state people still behave like BH who are illiterates.
1. Is Magnus Abe not from Rivers?
2. Is the building not in Rivers?
3. The people who burnt this same building are from Rivers i guess?
4. Is the building standing on someone's shoulder?
NO is the answer to all this questions.
But the time we keep Party and ethnic sentiment aside which is the main tool destroying us, we will sure succeed but if we don't we sure doom to suffer.

If aan iliterate does this i will sure clap for him because of his status but i can't imagine those behind this arson.

Those that send them are in their houses in Abuja or abroad we are here destroying a beautiful standing structure because of mere envy.

Chai i bin de respect Rivers people but now i know they can be cheaply used. Sorry o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by banty: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
comos:
Magnus Abe is rejected by his people

RIVERS FOR PDP PDP FOR RIVERS

What future plan does PDP have your generation?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by imecom: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
well god dey
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by chuksmad(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
banty:

What future plan does PDP have your generation?
The one APC is having in your generation
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by ePUNK: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Arsonists, cultists, kidnappers, rapists - are all abound in Rivers state.
I feel so sorry for the people of this state and the Niger-Delta - in all my different travels across the country, I have never met a bunch of people who are backward and aggressive like the ones in this region - u have over 12 different tribes in this state alone yet they are always maiming each other.

ITS UNFORTUNATE

Lik I have always told some of their kinsmen in this state that the Niger-Delta will be the biggest loosers when most on-shore oil assets (wells) begin to dry up as has been the case for some time now...most of the IOC's are going deepwater and can successful coordinate drilling and production activities from sainer places like lagos..and we all know how business runs - the oil servicing companies will move to where their major customers are - leaving behind a vast region that will be saddled with serious infrastructural underdevelopment and pollution and with alot of unmployed people - trust me when I say other regions may begin to deem it fit to seceed because no one wants to carry a liability
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by rolchi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin who's Magnet Abe?

Na one man like that wey bullet nor dey kill!
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by rolchi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
ePUNK:
Arsonists, cultists, kidnappers, rapists - are all abound in Rivers state.
I feel so sorry for the people of this state and the Niger-Delta - in all my different travels across the country, I have never met a bunch of people who are backward and aggressive like the ones in this region - u have over 12 different tribes in this state alone yet they are always maiming each other.

ITS UNFORTUNATE

Lik I have always told some of their kinsmen in this state that the Niger-Delta will be the biggest loosers when most on-shore oil assets (wells) begin to dry up as has been the case for some time now...most of the IOC's are going deepwater and can successful coordinate drilling and production activities from sainer places like lagos..and we all know how business runs - the oil servicing companies will move to where their major customers are - leaving behind a vast region that will be saddled with serious infrastructural underdevelopment and pollution and with alot of unmployed people - trust me when I say other regions may begin to deem it fit to seceed because no one wants to carry a liability

All oil activities will still revolve around the ND....as long as there are reserves. Should the oil dry up....there is abundant gas!
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by henryhemon(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
freshvine:
APC should as a matter of common sense stay off South East and South South. These people are comfortable being 5%ters.

Force inroads will bring devastating effects.

Are you sure you have common sense? Is it against any law to belong to any political party? Now I ask ,do you see as yourself as having sense? If Amaechi did same to pdp would they have remained?

You see wrong and you try to justify it with your sily excuses.
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by olajizz01(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Senseless act.
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by Eyor1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
why must he ransack our town with military all in the bid to be our senator.... to vote apc na by force
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by don4real18(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wike will use his tenure going after his perceived enemies and do nothing else
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
ChinoJeff:
This is a clear indication that militants and the people of Rivers state do not want anything to do with APC- party of dullards. Maggie Abey need n
Hope if there's retaliation tomorrow, you will also say militants and people of Rivers doesn't want anything to do with PDP. I think you should think beyond politics and think this is a collateral damage? I hope you will not wait till it gets to you before you talk sensibly/
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by barikay: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin who's Magnet Abe?
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by bros856: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
They are burning down development in their area and they wouldn't understand until later.
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by Mostprecious(f): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2016
The gun shots yesterdy at bori wasn't funny at all, d cab I entered kept on turning nd taking short cuts til I got to ma destination(kaa). I got to Kaa very late nd had to lodge in a motel cos I cudnt cross d water at d tym I got der. The election hasn't been conductd yet nd ds miscreants hv alredy burn down a building. I wonder wat wil happen will electon comes. Prolly I'll jst go on a long break den
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by waliezi(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Xposer:
According to reports, the Rivers South-East Senatorial Liaison office built by Magnus Abe, the senatorial candidate of the All Progressive Congress, APC , was set ablaze by political hoodlums yesterday evening. The office is located in Bori, traditional headquarters of Ogoni people and headquarters of Rivers South-East Senatorial District. The liaison office was the first of its kind in the history of Rivers South-East Senatorial District.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/rivers-senatorial-liason-office-owned.html
. This is the handy work of Magnus Abe n his supporters. He set this up to get sympathy after sending some thugs n military men to kill some known PDP members.
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by barikay: 5:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by ChinoJeff: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Hope if there's retaliation tomorrow, you will also say militants and people of Rivers doesn't want anything to do with PDP. I think you should think beyond politics and think this is a collateral damage? I hope you will not wait till it gets to you before you talk sensibly/

My dear, let's be sincere to ourselves, APC is not wanted not only in Rivers state but the whole of SS and SE. Don't you see the troubles this APC-led government is causing in the Niger delta only because they managed to get to the top. It seems you need a special google to see the reality.
Re: Magnus Abe's Senatorial Liason-Office Burnt Down By Thugs (PICS) by Tokety7: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wikes thugs on rampage. Military will destroy them all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Suspended SGF Lawal Absent As Senate Committee Vows To Submit Their Report / APC, PDP Pick Governorship Candidates Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.