Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) (750 Views)

Meet 43-year-old Jose Oliviera Who Looks Just Like Barack Obama (photos) / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Obama And Wife Danced With 106 Year Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zAMIfnhECoQ/VswKsRgbDjI/AAAAAAAIaJk/_qt8NeKQHtE/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

At 106 years old, she's seen more than a dozen presidents come and go, but Virginia McLaurin says she can finally die happy after meeting President Barack Obama. Video of the centenarian shaking her groove with the president and his wife quickly went viral on the Internet after last week's Black History Month reception at the White House.

The grandmother told The Associated Press that when she saw the president and first lady Michelle Obama in the flesh, 'I was so happy, I started dancing.'

'I've come a long ways, a long ways,' McLaurin said in an interview outside her Washington home. 'I just didn't think I'd ever live to go this far in the world.'

Can this said about our Nigerian leaders?

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/106-year-old-says-she-can-die-happy.html

lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

1 Like

Re: 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Wow... Amazing
Re: 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by Orezy5(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Eehn goan die, since you've achieved ur aim
Re: 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2016
Great
Re: 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by Pheals(f): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2016
God !!,and some people are dying young!! (God give me good health and long life)
Re: 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Seeing the pictures I was taken back to the Series House of Cards. cheesy

Can't wait for Season III. smiley

1 Like

Re: 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by Adonis3: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

Can this said about our Nigerian leaders?

make I hear

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by cckris: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Only a Black in America can understand this feeling.

Re: 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
If it were Nigeria, d children would've tagged her 130 years..

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders South Africa’s President Zuma To Repay Money Spent On Residence / The German Defence Minister Caused Outrage In Saudi Arabia / Girl Gets Python Stuck In Her Earlobe (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.