Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Is Ubahnomics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Ubahnomics (535 Views)

#UBAHNOMICS | I Am The Chief Economist Of Nigeria! -ifeanyi Ubah / Ubahnomics:how Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity - Ifeanyi Ubah Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ubahnomics by akeensbussy(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2016
ubahnomics is a process whereby a nation devalue is currency but she thinks it has been revalue. The process was discovered by the great economist called Ifeanyi Ubah

As at today the $1 equals #198. and Uba said he will make it #200 and some nigerians said CBN should give him the chance.

I am watching in 3D. The best he can do is to open a BDC and start selling at #200 to those who patronize black market.
Re: What Is Ubahnomics by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2016
akeensbussy:
ubahnomics is a process whereby a nation devalue is currency but she thinks it has been revalue. The process was discovered by a great economist called Ifeanyi Ubah

As at today the $1 eguals #198. and Uba said he will make it #200 and we said CBN should give him the chance.

I am watching in 3D. The best he can do is to open a DBC and start selling at #200 to those who patronize black market.

Please buy the $1 for N198 and bring it proof here, then we can start talking
Re: What Is Ubahnomics by Elosky20: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2016
vfactor:

hahaha. bt can we trust the same person that vowed to deliver 22 milion votes during the election to GEJ through TAN bt could nt get even 13 million votes, with the nations economy, knowing fully well we cant hold him responsible if he fails.
Re: What Is Ubahnomics by akeensbussy(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2016
vfactor:

If I have genuine things to import and is not under the products the CBN categorise as ban, I will buy it @ #198. if anybody send in $ into this country today, that is amount u will be given.
Re: What Is Ubahnomics by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Elosky20:

hahaha. bt can we trust the same person that vowed to deliver 22 milion votes during the election to GEJ through TAN bt could nt get even 13 million votes, with the nations economy, knowing fully well we cant hold him responsible if he fails.

Yeah, u re right! The same goes for many, if not all politicians.
Re: What Is Ubahnomics by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2016
akeensbussy:

If I have genuine things to import and is not under the products the CBN categorise as ban, I will buy it @ #198. if anybody send in $ into this country today, that is amount u will be given.

That is if they give it to u. By the way what genuine things can u import these days
Re: What Is Ubahnomics by vicstar(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2016
"fingers crossed" let's see how it all plays out undecided
Re: What Is Ubahnomics by akeensbussy(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2016
vicstar:
"fingers crossed" let's see how it all plays out undecided

yeah, we are watching.
Re: What Is Ubahnomics by akeensbussy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
I am watching in 3D

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Cameras, Pos Inventory Software / All-in-one Social Media Design That Makes Your Brand Stand Out / Man Diesel Truck Needed For Higher Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.