Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Jesus Christ Newspapers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jesus Christ Newspapers (981 Views)

Guardian Newspapers Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / 13 Openings At Sun Newspapers / Jesus Christ Newspapers Publishing Company Latest Recruitment (29 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Newspapers by eghuan1(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Guys please who else received an interview invitation from the above named company?

A friend of mine received this:

Reporter and State Correspondent

<jesuschristnewspaper@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr Jeremiah
Your application for the position of State Correspondent-Benin City and Agbor-Edo State refers. We have reviewed your resume and scheduled you for an interview in Abuja where we have our Nigerian Corporate Office. The interview is scheduled for Saturday February 27, 2016. Please call the number 08033001782 and ask for Mr Alinnor Arinze who will give you further directives on the interview.
Please prepare yourself to write and type during the interview. If you have a laptop, please bring it along with you for the written and verbal interview. Since you will be coming from out-of-state, we will advise that you should be prepared to spend a night in Abuja because of other candidates that will be interviewed with you.
If you have any question and clarifications, please ask Mr Arinze as stated above. We look forward to receiving you for the interview.
Thank you and remain blessed in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
Moshood Ademola Fayemiwo, PhD
Chairman, Publisher & Editor-in-Chief
Jesus Christ Newspapers Publishing Company Nigeria Limited

I know of a thread that was created early this month:
www.nairaland.com/2911906/jesus-christ-newspapers-publishing-company
Re: Jesus Christ Newspapers by BlackHummer(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Why would they request you come with your laptop? I smell robbery. The invite looks unprofessional to me therefore I'll advice you probe further.
Re: Jesus Christ Newspapers by eghuan1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
BlackHummer:
Why would they request you come with your laptop? I smell robbery. The invite looks unprofessional to me therefore I'll advice you probe further.

Thank you
We are still making enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Microfinance Bank Pays Better: AB MFB, Accion MFB And Ren Money? / Who Is With Me? / Thread For 2016 Boi YES-P Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.