Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism (506 Views)

Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism by GworoChewinMaga: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2016
How can Osun state under the parasitic aregberascal become less dependent on federal handouts and bailouts from bad loans they undertook in lieu of oil receipts?

How can Kano return to its prime agro-allied based economy when every month Abuja doles out free money drawn from oil receipts that is justified from a ridiculous censor figure?

How can Kogi continue to remain in abject poverty while sitting on huge and vast mineral deposits?

As long as the petrol dollar still oils this parasitic union, all the lazy states will continue to look at Abuja for money.

Every month, the 36 state governors send their finance commissioners to Abuja to share from oil revenue.

The resource control you deny the good people of the Niger Delta inadvertently is what is responsible for your poverty.

If Tajus in Osun can forget Abuja and the oil in the Niger Delta, won't they find an alternative to survive instead of dragging peanuts and salaries that aregberascal has sworn never to pay you ingrates?

For every evil jealous intentions you hold against the progress of the good people of the Niger Delta in controlling their own resources it has backfired and made you more impoverished.

Take a cue from the SE, these guys do not have time for state allocations and this has made the ibos the largest group within the middle class.
Self reliance and good old fashion hard work and not govt handouts is the only solution from your poverty.

You lot band out different nonsense like agriculture, tourism (as if any sane person will want to visit Nigeria outside business) , etc as an alternative to a mono economic but none of you are doing anything whatsoever to achieve this.

Imagine the Ooni of Ife telling the FG to come and exploit gold deposits in Osun. What stops you Tajus from panning for gold? The US frontiers were opened by the gold rush, so why are you lazy Tajus not mining for gold? Gold is better than cash at hand. Is it that you are so dependent on handouts and allergic to wealth that you are not mining the gold in Osun on your own? Go to Gembu in Taraba, there is a thriving gemstone and diamond mining town where Tarabans are making millions from diamond exploration and sales. The same with Kogi with tantalite.

Sometimes I just have to assume that most of you here are just the epitome of cluelessnes and poverty.

In conclusion, I want you to forget about oil. It's not like you produce a single drop of it. And before you mention Ondo, Ondo is not the whole SW and I am.very sure they will never accommodate you all like the way the aworis have in Lagos. And even at that Ondo produces only 30,000 bpd out of the over 2.5million barrels. You guys really need to wean yourselves off the petrol dollar and also purge yourselves of unnecessary jealousy and envy of the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism by GworoChewinMaga: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Una no go gree comment because I speak the truth.

Some of those ingrate from osun where telling me to go and drink my oyel but now they are the ones praying and fasting for the oil to rise.

Your clueless boko president has gone to Saudi Arabia to beg for that evil Kingdom to cut oil production. The Boko goat made no secret to the fact that the President of Nigeria is the MD/CEO of NNPC.

You lazy ingrate better start farming whatever cash crop because your wet dreams of having $1 to a naira will never happen since you produce nothing.

Just imagine what will happen if the ND secedes from your parasitic nation? Won't you look for an alternative to survive?

Isn't this why you ingrate open fake handles claiming to be ND and then foaming over Biafra?

You people better wake up, because the current vulture in Aso Rock was propped up by the powers that be for his sectional and bigotry to steer Nigeria into balkanization.

If una like come and claim Niger Delta you are only deceiving yourselves and if you like call me ipob at least that is better than hungry lazy Taju or boko Adamu.

Yeye
Re: Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism by GworoChewinMaga: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2016
If you like have the oil spike to $200 and the reserves jump to 500bn dollars as long as all of you jobless ingrate produce nothing then sooner or later that reserves will drop to zero

Better go back to cocoa now
Re: Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism by chriskosherbal(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Strong personal opinion.
Re: Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism by comos: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
regionalism, true federalism or implementation of 2014 conference report is the solution to Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism by EasternActivist: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Op you are making a point. I can feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Economic Diversification Will Never Happen Until We Return To True Federalism by GworoChewinMaga: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
EasternActivist:
Op you are making a point. I can feel your pain.

The most annoying thing or rather people are those ingrate parasites who claim sophisticated but are rotting in poverty at the same time screaming our oyel money where they produce not a single drop.

The only thing they have as solution is to borrow against the same oil after they will claim sophisticated.

Useless lazy touts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Countries Buhari Has Visited In Just Nine Months / How United Can A Balkanised Nigeria Be? / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Shagari As He Clocks 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.