Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike (33775 Views)

Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike / Simi's Exact Look Alike Found On Facebook. (photos) / This Is What You Should Know About Yemi Alade's Exact Look Alike (uche) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by chykmoni(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
woow
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Mhizkel(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
OP has done filters to the pictures.
She isn't as beautiful as this in the previous thread.
Welldone OP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by mamawin(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
easyfem:
I hate reading this kind of shit
What does this gat to do wit price of pure water in akure
who forced you to open d thread? the title is so so clear!!
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Pennyways: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
But I always met her with her Indian/China hair style
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by teekay213(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
I dont see the resemblance except the hairstyle.
hater!how will u see it.
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by nickxtra(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na only this clothes u get

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by nickxtra(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Babe, u are cute, but I swear, you and Yemi no resemble at all. grin
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by condralbede(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
This gurl,go sweet die oh
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by M4gunners: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
I dont see the resemblance except the hairstyle.
Haba then i will have to buy 3D sunglass.
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Boldeyez7: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
;DI need to call her to be sure of the resemblance. Wats her no?
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by winkmart: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
no resemblance at all.

Are u a businessman, look down
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by drnairalov: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
sorextee:
shes even finer than the yemi alade herself..

please oo i need the weed u re taking. thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
This stupid gist made FP twice,NL is officially rubbish,if una like make una ban me,arrest me,assassinate me..thunder fire every mod except cao and seun you dey eff up major if you no know.
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Wolfbrother(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
she should be arrested for wearing that top undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by brownsug(f): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Was gonna say dat

sorextee:
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Kaylexzy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
I still don't know why d same topic made fp twice... Abeg Watz d economic importance of d look alike? How will it bring dollar back to its rightful place o...

PS: OP I noticed u edited dat place wey she black gan inside d photo... Filter, God dey...

Well, she's cute anyways...

But, e still no kwonsign most of us for hia

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by oceanp(f): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladies beefing ladies since 23AD. lol. she is cute.
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Rilwayne001: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
sorextee:

Lol @. Finer grin
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Funkybabee(f): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
if this girl have YEMI money she go fine pass by far of that yemi alade self

its make me to remember my secondary skool when poor people compete with rich people and they win
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by FANE4Naija: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
This wan is wanting for Ms Alade to dash her money.
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Raydos: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecided OP, You Stingy Die - So Nah Only Face We Go See - We Nogo See The Girl Number Abi? - Abeg Put The Girl Number Jaree
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Goridoe(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
[size=14pt]TCHEEEEW...NO BE THE SAME GIRL WHEY APPLY ONE GALLON OF ORORO WHEY IYA BASIRAT SUPPOSE US FRY PUFF-PUFF FOR US? ISSSSOK.! SHE DON REDUCE AHM SMALL. TOMORROW SHOW US MORE, U HEAR OP? ANO BLAME U, NA BUHARI AND THE SO CALLED MOD I BLAME angry[/size]
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by LockDown69(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
The exchange rate is N403 - USD1 today.
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by piagetskinner(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Abeg what's the fuss about this yemi aliabe alade lookalike... Is she ur girlfriend?
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
I just like the girl whether she resembles Yemi Alade or not. She is just my type of woman...not fat, not slim...not tall, not short...not fair in complexion, not dark...not killling herself with makeup, not being too local...not super beautiful, not ugly down to earth and the list continues.

Abeg who get her contact? Op, PM and send me her contact.
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Brixston(m): 4:11am On Feb 24, 2016
This yemi alade resemblance no fit solve N50 stamp duty ooo.
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by Rozflower(f): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Seriously they riliy look alike. Wow!!!
Re: Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike by darlenese(f): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
They cheek-bone-alike , not look alike undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His Mother Travel To His Hometown / Zion Ayo Balogun And Mother, Jada P Pose With Santa Claus / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.